shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Imagine the same situation of Josy and Maya.
Neither of them said anything concrete to the MC. MC did not know Josy and Tommy. The only one who would have known something would be Zoey.

Zoey is a bit of a rebel and wanted both, may have even had some threesomes with Josy and some guy. (Hopefully not Steve) That might even be how Josy got some experience. (But pure speculation)

But one fact is that Zoey and the MC were really close friends and Zoey was afraid to lose the MC as a friend if she found out who else she was dating. Also her tattoo reveals a lot. She was definitely not an innocent lamb.

Yes Zoey is gone anyway. Right. She wanted to learn to surf.
Ok.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
It was a picture of Cathy, not a video, and maybe the reason he's smiling is because he's either a cuck or he wants to use this video against Jade in some way.
Picture / video it was a mistype on my part. I doubt the cuck thing, but I mentioned that he wants to use it against Jade. Maybe to keep her in line

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Quinn taking over the HOT makes no sense at least officially but perhaps remove Sage to install Heather could be a plan of action
Why when she would be anyways once sage graduates, she's second in command anyways.

But the timing is weird. Chad initially thinks the MC must be behind it, so he goes to beat him up. The next day Chad calms down and realizes his error, but does nothing for almost a week. When he finally does break up with Sage, it's apparently after Mel gives him a call.

The only way this works is if the initial letter to Chad was a blackmail attempt by Mel, but specifically said Chad would receive instructions at a later date. That would explain why he confronted the MC directly at first, but then knuckled under to the blackmail once Chad realized he had no idea who the blackmailer was. It would also explain why it took so long to break up, since Mel wanted to wait until she was sure Sage had a good rebound opportunity.

What it doesn't explain is why Mel would send the letter early rather than wait until she was ready to pull the trigger. It also wouldn't explain the look between Mel and Chad in Episode 6. If Chad knows she wrote the letter, why isn't he confronting her directly; if he doesn't know, why give her that look?

Based on what we know right now, I think blackmail was just an incorrect guess on Chad's part (that even he quickly abandoned).
Seems to me tho if he thought it was blackmail, why would he think it was mc? Unless it was something that he knew or believed mc would know. Which would be the lockerroom. As far as the look, its what sage is asking and maybe he doesn't know its mel. Chad giving up on the blackmail end with mc is probally due to the interaction in the meeting with Burke so he knows its not him but doesn't know who it is.

I don't know if I'm remembering wrong, but I think the video Burke was looking at was from a different angle than what MC recorded. It could just be a spy cam he placed in the room to trap Jade
Its when Jades holding mcs the phone.

Reactions: Cokebaths

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
In BADIK an rematch between MC and Caleb is my biggest motivation that make me want to continue to play the game though. The way he was still standing after getting a perfect kick on his chin make me really pissed off !! I swear if there is any rematch in incoming episodes (two or three years later ) and if DPC put a choice between "Fight Caleb" , "Kill Caleb" and "Run Away" - i'm gonna pick "Kill Caleb" without any hesitation at all !! This is how i feel about him, i'm totally pissed off at him and i'm taking it personally !!
I have a feeling its going to be something like Caleb will ask mc how he liked the mansion.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I didn't read it wrong after all.:oops:
There will be more than just heartbreak written in Pete's letter to Josy. :unsure:

Josy: "Don't be... Things needed to be said..."
Josy: "...and my dad got to hear an earful about Monica..."
What????

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I can't find the comment but someone said Neil and nicole had something together . I think at this point shit is going over neck now. Waiting for update and many thing will go straight out of window for sure.

Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If it's become true, then bring it on !! I'm gonna kill all the Jocks without any hesitation at all !!

I had enough with the Jocks shit in BADIK. First, it was Dawe who pranked my MC in episode 1, then it was Troy who kicked my MC ass out of his room, then it was Dawe who punched my MC nose at gym, then it was Chad who attacked my MC out of nowhere, and then it was Caleb who was still standing after getting a perfect kick !! What the fuck !!
I like this guy. (y)

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Considering some of the pictures of arieth looked like a camera mounted on the wall, what if there was one that was in rustys room when he gave mc the safe combination. Could be one explanation for the jade video, and it's possible thats not the only thing that was taken off of it.
I had also considered that d&g isn't completely useless as far as story, but in fact relationship building with the nerds so mc can ask one of them to look at the laptop to see who accessed it when each situation happened. ( aside from the jocks, mc has friends in every frat/sorority. The bridge builder in escence)

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What are your top two main objectives for your MC in ep. 7?
They don't have to be sexual conquests, but I'm of clan Kellermann so of course mine are.

In ep. 7, aside from the main girls, I'm going to be laser-focused on taming Heather and popping off in Quinn's ass. Heather because I have to complete my mission and Quinn's ass because I'm still salty about that fucking tweet. And because her ass (and entire body) is simply glorious.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
They don't have to be sexual conquests, but I'm of clan Kellermann so of course mine are.

In ep. 7, aside from the main girls, I'm going to be laser-focused on taming Heather and popping off in Quinn's ass. Heather because I have to complete my mission and Quinn's ass because I'm still salty about that fucking tweet. And because her ass (and entire body) is simply glorious.
  1. I want to see the duet with Jill and the MC.
  2. And then I want the mc to fuck Jill
Not asking for much...

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

An interesting scene with Jill (lewd) and ... giving importance to Josy, not just as a complement. After all, she is the first girl to appear, she is the crush of the MC, she needs more background

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

1. Accepting ri's challenge. Win or loose, fun times are guaranteed. Tho win would make it definitely interesting.
2. Breaking down quinns wall.

Edit: 3. Get Derrick n Wendy together cuz she Derrick wify

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If only I knew.

Just as little do I know what could have happened there.
After the MC from the Pink Rose came to Maya's dorm room, something must have happened. Maya wrote a note. (Whether it was really just smooching and hugging).

Maya: "In case (read hopefully) you have forgotten about the other thing you did...then we're good."
Maya: "xoxo"
MC: "I apparently did some "thing" to Maya after coming home drunk..."
Maya raped the MC but she's playing it off like he did something.

So glad MC don't have to live there anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Finish cleaning the mansion.

Getting Derek some better pussy than Grandma Burke and Weather Worn Wendy.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Much worse!:sick:

Derek: "Damn straight! I didn’t jizz into this for nothing."
MC: "That's so gross..."
Derek: "Here! Take it."
MC "Dude... N-no! Alter ... N-no!"
Derek: "You said you'd do it."
MC: "l don’t know what I was thinking when I said that..."
MC: "I don't wanna touch something that was on your dick."
Derek: "Come on! You’ll get used to it."
MC: "What!? I’m not gonna get used to it."
Derek: "Ok, let's do it like this..."
Derek: "I'll put in your pocket and then you only have to touch it once."
MC: "Hey! I didn't agree to that!"
Derek: "It's in there now! Relax."
Derek: "Now we just wait until there's a break and we’ll do it."
MC: "You're telling me I have to sit in class with your cum in my pants until then?"

Look at Maya's facial expression.

View attachment 1111803
I always let Derek throw his own cum into Dawe's drink.

But I don't understand what you're trying to get at with this. Or how it's worse than passed out drunk MC getting raped.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Speaking of Derrick and Wendy. I have a feeling Anthony will be a problem with either route u take with Ashley. Because of the scene where Dawe argues with him about sitting in the front of the class, he's sitting next to ashley.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

try to complete the HOT run ofc still Arieth Elena and Heather missing, gonna catch them all! Maya Josy Lilly Mona and Camila all checked so ...

train Josy into deep throat and anal, that is a must do of course!

get Derek laid with Camilla Brandi and that really tall girl (although from the description she is shorter then me...) and whatever is still left on that list!

also try to get an accurate account of the Pink Rose girls to catch them all... only Brandi (perhaps shared in a threesome with Derek) Tania and another hard go at Lilly probably trying to get her together with Sage as Shazba pointed out!

oh and Derek´s girl in a train wreack shared with Derek and Anthony, 3 dudes she as 3 holes, yeap the math adds up!

Maya raped the MC but she's playing it off like he did something.

So glad MC don't have to live there anymore.
somehow this makes total sense, he was in no condition to give his consent! but if that flairs up she will just say "but i did not mean to"! typical Maya the rapist excuse!

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Speaking of Derrick and Wendy. I have a feeling Anthony will be a problem with either route u take with Ashley. Because of the scene where Dawe argues with him about sitting in the front of the class, he's sitting next to ashley.
I don't know what the problem is, for example I want to help my friend Anthony in making Ashley fall in love

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes