shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
will be something related to the female routine

a child would at most need a low washbasin, but not a mirror. the ladder could be a clue to a child, but the mirror says something else.
No one installs a low washbasin, it's not like it's a school. A step or stool for access is a definite though. A mirror could be for fun, though. Little kids like looking at themselves, and to encourage brushing teeth, giving a kid their own mirror can add to the fun. Parents do all sorts of cool shit to encourage their kids into good habbits.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What if James and Isabella had a child and a tragic accident killed the child. The accident happened because James was not paying attention for a moment. James may have wanted to save his child and was seriously injured himself and is now in a coma. You all know which room. Maybe Isabell has forgiven James for that.
This could also explain the picture when Isabella was standing in the open door of the room. Nurse role play with James. :unsure:
Fuck, did I open up this door? :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No one installs a low washbasin, it's not like it's a school. A step or stool for access is a definite though. A mirror could be for fun, though. Little kids like looking at themselves, and to encourage brushing teeth, giving a kid their own mirror can add to the fun. Parents do all sorts of cool shit to encourage their kids into good habbits.
explain to me the sense of hanging a mirror for a child, but not at his level, higher up, so he needs a ladder to see his reflection in it....

a mirror that is clearly not needed.

theory first

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
explain to me the sense of hanging a mirror for a child, but not at his level, higher up, so he needs a ladder to see his reflection in it....

a mirror that is clearly not needed.

theory first
The mirror is around head height for a small child, the steps are to access the basin. But obviously the child's dead and buried so Bella has moved the steps aside.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
What if James and Isabella had a child and a tragic accident killed the child. The accident happened because James was not paying attention for a moment. James may have wanted to save his child and was seriously injured himself and is now in a coma. You all know which room. Maybe Isabell has forgiven James for that.
This could also explain the picture when Isabella was standing in the open door of the room. Nurse role play with James. :unsure:
It is super fucked up to have MC staying over and twice having not-sex with him while James is in a coma locked away in a room like he's storage.

That... that is really dark in a way that only works if Bella is the Leah of this game, imo.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It is super fucked up to have MC staying over and twice having not-sex with him while James is in a coma locked away in a room like he's storage.

That... that is really dark in a way that only works if Bella is the Leah of this game, imo.
To be fair to Bella, she was having trouble with it... :ROFLMAO:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
All I know is bella sure does live in a really nice house on a librarian/part time teacher salary. Even if you add her dead/missing husbands salary (military?) Something seems off. Gotta be some kinda conspiracy there. Right!

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
shazba dalli_x fappybeard drakken
Remind me why I'm not king of this thread when I'm big dik president?
Because that titles dpc's and just like a king he's never around but he gets his taxes from u.:ROFLMAO:

No, you were right. This is a problem with language drift. Celibacy means remaining unmarried. Chastity means no fuckin'. People often get that mixed up with celibacy largely due to the Catholic church, which forbade the tom-foolery outside of wedlock.

That's the spirit! And with any luck, KRJ will do that by the end of episode 8.
Celibacy is unmarried , no sex, or both.
Chastity is no sex.

So NTR when?
Dawe, by literally everyone but Derrick and possibly mc.

We really need that new episode. I fear the next few weeks are going to be the bonkerest of the bonkerest.
Moreso than normal because its getting closer.

That's just crude guy banter. Happens all the time. He doesn't know anything about her sex life and she won't have done anything to gain any kind of notoriety, Tommy's just bullshitting.
Rumors, true or false, spread fast around b&r.

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
All I know is bella sure does live in a really nice house on a librarian/part time teacher salary. Even if you add her dead/missing husbands salary (military?) Something seems off. Gotta be some kinda conspiracy there. Right!
That's her parents house,
She got it from inheritance.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes