Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If I interpret the title of the picture, this is the same party.
"Barring a few incidents...the party was a success!"

But what I find interesting is that there were a few incidents.
I actually only know of one incident, the slap from Maya.
Maybe there were more fights or something else that we don't know about?
(When there is blood in the water the sharks come).

For example Mona at the end of EP6, we just see her apparently leaving the college. (We don't know for sure) She could have revealed Quinn's machination in front of all the HOT's. Or she might run into Josy/Maya/MC and tell all.
Heather could have confronted Quinn about why the HOT's were at the prep's party. Quinn pours a drink on Heather and she has to change.
Riona could have been messing with Quinn as well.
Quinn may have confronted Arieth about why she didn't tell her about the video.
Even Lily knows some things.

And then the girls got Sage out of bed. Sage goes to the bathroom and gets ready. Quinn comes in and the two talk. (Preview)

Sage calls MC and he goes to the HOT's.
MC on the DIK path talks to Sage and confirms Quinn. (Twitter Preview Quinn-MC)
MC on the CHICK path talks to Sage and reveals to her what he knows about Quinn. (Twitter Preview Heather-Sage)

Just a few thoughts on my part. :rolleyes:
It's not the same party, dalli, just look at what Heather is wearing for one thing. Why would she change out of her HOT uniform and into a more formal dress? This was a HOTs-only event, so no need for those in the HOT uniforms to change what they're wearing. Also, Sage is still in the midst of feeling very sick, she's not going to have such a massive turnaround in a few short hours to the point where she'd be able to slap on some make-up, put on a nice dress, and attend the HOTs evaluation party.

This is clearly a different party that will happen later in the episode, and in terms of the chronology of events for this portion of the episode, I reckon it'll go something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
A probable variant.

But the thing with Josy and Maya will not happen in my opinion. If Maya is still in college, I think or hope Josy won't stab her in the back and after everything that happened.
Of course, it would be different if Maya is not in college at this point.

I could also imagine Quinn not being at this party. Most of the DIK's know what Quinn did. She is not the type of person who likes to admit mistakes.
Or, Quinn could show up uninvited just to screw things up for Sage.

Reactions: dalli_x

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
The moral side of it doesn't bother me much, people have whored themselves since the beginning of time, and i don't have a problem with those that have to gothat way because they have no other choice
The way i see it, most of these people that become rich without earning it lives mostly miserable lives and they go through problem after problem
Maybe it's an oudated way of thinking and i'm just wrong in thinking that money have to be earned
Well i think that is not "outdated" money should be earned but we all know that doesn't appear to be the norm and ppl think different about "earn" for some sex is work equaly with someone who goes 8-10 houres a day packing packages etc

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Call me old if you will, but I'd be content just to have a full crew for some proper Battlefield 2 action. Giant open maps, 32 players a team? Oh yeah, baby.
Why old? Battlefield 2 was really good. The gameplay was determined by team play.:cool:

Reactions: Ilhares

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's not really surprising seeing, for example, the amount of Twitch streamers who want to get paid for doing jack shit apart then showing their tits on stream
The problem with that kind of reasoning in my opinion is that, yes you got your degree, but now you're used to getting money the easy way.
So, maybe i'm wrong, but i'll say about 80% of those that had a suagr daddy will just keep having one, or they'll just go and become gold diggers
Some of them undoubtedly will, but many are students at the top schools and were admitted on merit. They chose to rather have sugar daddy than student debt, especially since most of those guys are well off with lots of connections.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Some of them undoubtedly will, but many are students at the top schools and were admitted on merit. They chose to rather have sugar daddy than student debt, especially since most of those guys are well off with lots of connections.
being a student at a top school doesn't automatically translates to having a successful life though

Reactions: Warscared

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A probable variant.

But the thing with Josy and Maya will not happen in my opinion. If Maya is still in college, I think or hope Josy won't stab her in the back and after everything that happened.
Of course, it would be different if Maya is not in college at this point.

I could also imagine Quinn not being at this party. Most of the DIK's know what Quinn did. She is not the type of person who likes to admit mistakes.
If my theory is correct that Josy will stay with the HOTs in order to avoid being found out by Maya's Dad, then it's very possible that Josy will be there because in order for her to stay with the HOTs she won't be able to quit the HOTs in solidarity with Maya, and if all HOTs are required to attend the party, then she'll have to be there. This wouldn't be stabbing Maya in the back, but simply a by-product of them having to hide their relationship.

Also, Quinn's definitely at the party because we've had 2 previews showing exactly that. All the DIKs know is that Quinn was supposed to tell them the change of plans not that she proposed the idea, and since Sage is the President, they'll presume it was her decision. So I can see Sage taking the fall for this one, especially since it was her who arranged it with Tybalt, and this will be a party to make good with the DIKs and apologise for not honouring their previously arranged commitment.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Adinho

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
July, 1989. Erika Eleniak in the cover in a letter jacket. Or.. was that April? Anyhow, yeah, sure, titties were to be seen as that was the style of the day. Best thing in there? Article on the Calloway "Sledgehammer" Corvette, with an average speed of over 250mph.
Except the Sledgehammer was a one off car that wasn't even street legal. I remember that issue as well.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What incidents is Sage referring to? :unsure:
Sage.png
this will be a party to make good with the DIKs
I do not know why it will be a party with them, probably this image like many of the ones we see in rooster are events that will never happen with the MC

I don't know if you know what is called "Girls' Night"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adinho

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
If my theory is correct that Josy will stay with the HOTs in order to avoid being found out by Maya's Dad, then it's very possible that Josy will be there because in order for her to stay with the HOTs she won't be able to quit the HOTs in solidarity with Maya, and if all HOTs are required to attend the party, then she'll have to be there. This wouldn't be stabbing Maya in the back, but simply a by-product of them having to hide their relationship.

Also, Quinn's definitely at the party because we've had 2 previews showing exactly that. The only DIKs who really know what Quinn did are the MC and Tommy, the rest just believe that the HOTs changed their plans and since Sage is the President, they'll presume it was her decision. So I can see Sage taking the fall for this one, especially since it was her who arranged it with Tybalt, and this will be a party to make good with the DIKs and apologise for not honouring their previously arranged commitment.
This is pretty solid but I don't see the MC allowing Sage to take the fall. There's a good chance he has to make a major decision about outing Quinn.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I don't know what you guys think about this. This is something i'm thinking about. Take a look at Heather, Melanie, Ashley and Lily's clothes in this video. And bear in mind that at this moment Sage was sicked and Quinn had to handle the Hot ceremony party.
View attachment 1126208

And in this photo, the clothes of Melanie, Lily and Ashley is same with what we see in the video above.

View attachment 1126209

And in this photo, the clothes of Heather is different from what we see in the video above. And Sage is at the party as well (bear in mind that she was sicked in the previous episode which Quinn had to handle the party).

View attachment 1126212

I don't know what you guys think about this. The more i think about this, the more i believe there is only two possible situation.

1. It's different HOT party that happens at the other day (after the slap incident).
2. It's the same HOT party that happens a few hours after the slap incident (Sage is feeling better a little bit or because of the slap incident, she have to attend the party eventhough she is sick and Heather did change her clothes ).

Guys, mind to share your opinions about this ?
I think this happens while Quinn was at her suppliers house:
852187_ep6_ending_2.jpg

Then Sage threw a party showing off her new Vice President Hence the twitter comment " Barring a few incidents...the party was a success! " that part missing from the tweet was "After a fire sale of course!"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What incidents is Sage referring to? :unsure:
Presumably whatever happens at this party, and I reckon they might involve Tommy being a little bitch.

I do not know why it will be a party with them, probably this image like many of the ones we see in rooster are events that will never happen with the MC
All of these previews will likely be from the same event:

preview3.jpg preview10.jpg preview11.jpg ep7_cluck_photo_mc2.jpg ep7_cluck_photo_sage.jpg

So it would seem a bit strange if the only DIK in attendance is the MC. All the DIKs being there, or at least invited, as a way of the HOTs apologising for not being at their evaluation party like they'd promised seems quite possible.

This is pretty solid but I don't see the MC allowing Sage to take the fall. There's a good chance he has to make a major decision about outing Quinn.
Why not? He doesn't know it was Quinn's idea or what the real reason behind it was, so he has no reason to not let Sage accept the blame for ditching the DIKs in favour of the Prep party or to "out" Quinn.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
All of these previews will likely be from the same event:

preview3.jpg preview3.jpg preview10.jpg preview10.jpg preview11.jpg preview11.jpg ep7_cluck_photo_mc2.jpg ep7_cluck_photo_mc2.jpg ep7_cluck_photo_sage.jpg ep7_cluck_photo_sage.jpg

So it would seem a bit strange if the only DIK in attendance is the MC. All the DIKs being there, or at least invited, as a way of the HOTs apologising for not being at their evaluation party like they'd promised seems quite possible.
I see it this way, here they will give you 3 options, Go with Sage
967785_preview3.jpg
She is probably going to get ready to party with the girls and she takes the opportunity to fuck, they have the same hair here and the same style of eyeliner, I mean they are going to a place of etiquette
1122510_preview_sage.jpg
1146600_20210405_053010.jpg
Or pick Quinn and stay with her
ExfdlOBXAAANJS4.jpeg
Look at the drink that the MC drinks and Heather are not the same, I mean they are not in the same building

Last edited:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
But Sage could tell MC that it was Quinn's idea. MC and Sage are pretty good friends. MC has also given Sage very personal and confidential information. (Arieth's Crabs, MC birthday).
Maybe Sage also confides in MC that the HOT's participation in the Preps Party was arranged by Quinn. :unsure:
It seems like there has to be something that ties that all together although I'll be damned if I know what.

Either the MC gets enough on Quinn to blow her in immediately or he gets enough on Quinn to blow her in later, and, of course, to save Sage in the process because she is one of the endgame prospects.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not sure if the previous analysis of the mansion repair min-game included the work task details. But it turns out it's not that hard to pull out of the code. The attached is a tab-delimited text file, which can be opened with Excel or other spreadsheet apps.
Much obliged, that's a big help!

Reactions: Meushi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 1126390
She is probably going to get ready to party with the girls and she takes the opportunity to fuck, they have the same hair here and the same style of eyeliner, I mean they are going to a place of etiquette
View attachment 1126387
View attachment 1126386
View attachment 1126395
Look at the drink that the MC drinks and Heather are not the same, I mean they are not in the same building
Here's how I see it:

These all take place during the party - preview3.jpg ep7_cluck_photo_mc2.jpg ep7_cluck_photo_sage.jpg

Note that we don't see what Sage is wearing in the first preview, but she is most likely wearing the dress seen in the recent Tweet. Also, Quinn and the MC are in the HOTs kitchen as you can see the coffee maker in the background of the Quinn pic.

ep4_fr_kitchen_event.jpg

At the end of the party, the MC may be given 4 choices:
  • Go with Sage preview11.jpg
  • Go with Riona preview10.jpg
  • Go with Quinn
  • Go with Josy
And each of these will lead to a lewd scene depending on what path you're on.

Or it will be like the Prep party and the MC will be able to get more than one lewd scene whilst at the party, or it could be a combination of both; a lewd scene with Riona and/or Quinn during the party, and the choice to stay with Sage or go with Josy at the end of the party.

But Sage could tell MC that it was Quinn's idea. MC and Sage are pretty good friends. MC has also given Sage very personal and confidential information. (Arieth's Crabs, MC birthday).
Maybe Sage also confides in MC that the HOT's participation in the Preps Party was arranged by Quinn. :unsure:
She won't because of the HOT code; Don't turn on each other.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
View attachment 1126390
View attachment 1126387
View attachment 1126386
View attachment 1126395
If we're being honest, if i'll have to choose between Quinn and Sage, i'll always go for the latter option, at least in my main playthrough
As much as i feel for how much Quinn is pushing herself into her own grave one fuckup after the other i don't really see her as a viable li :unsure:

Reactions: kazaf

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here's how I see it:

These all take place during the party - View attachment 1126399 View attachment 1126397 View attachment 1126398

Note that we don't see what Sage is wearing in the first preview, but she is most likely wearing the dress seen in the recent Tweet. Also, Quinn and the MC are in the HOTs kitchen as you can see the coffee maker in the background of the Quinn pic.

View attachment 1126405

At the end of the party, the MC may be given 4 choices:
And each of these will lead to a lewd scene depending on what path you're on.

Or it will be like the Prep party and the MC will be able to get more than one lewd scene whilst at the party, or it could be a combination of both; a lewd scene with Riona and/or Quinn during the party, and the choice to stay with Sage or go with Josy at the end of the party.
Also, this party will more than likely be a free-roam event.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes