felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
seriously more toxic than being with a dumb feminist blonde dyke , who doesn't trust you and lies at every turn , and already in a serious relationship with an wonderful woman ?? asking for a friend
:ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't call the one with Maya a toxic relationship, if we really want to use a negative term, I would call it parasitic.

the lying phase, undeniable, is behind us, now Mc knows that Maya needs his help, but in exchange for that Maya has no problem to express her feelings (despite her shyness, fear etc)

it's in this that the relationship with Sage remains toxic, she's still not willing to admit anything and it's a fact that if Chad had shown a little more affection, Mc would be at the door on the wrong side.

many people like to have a partner who needs them, who can't go on without them. it's not for everyone but for many.

on the contrary, a relationship like the one with Sage in the long run makes you a rancorous bastard

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I have faith that they are not lazy bastard. Or he should find better testers, who are actually willing to play the game, as much as possible, like me :ROFLMAO:
In beta-testing, voluntarism has its limits: without remuneration, you cannot force someone to play the same game several times, testing all the variations and features in order to find bugs and write reports; then to do it again and again to check the patches. That's why studios use both a public beta-test, which is mostly for reporting bugs and testing servers, and intensive in-house beta-testing process where the motivation is financial.

If you want the job to be done well, you have to invest some money. Voluntary testers will not necessarily make effective testers because people underestimate the dedication this work requires. I got this opinion after having been a beta tester on various projects.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What I honestly want to know is why is DPC going to bother implementing a choice between working at the pink rose or continue the granny sitting job. Unless there ends up being something there that makes that choice worth it very few players will bother picking it. It's practically going to be like the 2nd version of staying with Derek in episode 4.
Perhaps that's the answer: getting a different option might require meeting certain conditions. For example, Jill's Polaroid might prevent the MC from going to work at the Pink Rose, and working at the library for a... *ahem* night shift might require being on Bella's path. That sort of thing.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Perhaps that's the answer: getting a different option might require meeting certain conditions. For example, Jill's Polaroid might prevent the MC from going to work at the Pink Rose, and working at the library for a... *ahem* night shift might require being on Bella's path. That sort of thing.

We're supposed to help her clean but somehow I feel like we will make a mess of the library :BootyTime:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You know, I got to the scene with MC in his bed on his birthday. And that shot of the lamp going dark that we thought is someone passing by. Playing that back again, from right to left, the first light goes dark than relights. Then the 4th one. Then the 5th one. Not the 2nd or 3rd ones.

I don't think anyone is passing by at all. Otherwise we'd see 2 and 3 go dark too, since DPC has made the effort to dark 1, 4 and 5.

Also, the animations of them dimming is more indicative of the lamps dying for a moment, instead of someone passing by them. Considering this scene immediately follows the ceiling lamp falling down while the DIKs are chilling, and the "did a shit job yesterday, we'll do a shit job tomorrow" cheer, I think DPC is fucking with us and its really just badly repaired lamps.

don't forget
Buster Douglas won the fight
Shiet! I forgot about that.

tenor.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
oh, no, no, no, no, NO. its one thing that I skip a Threesome with Envy and her friend, which is a sin itself , after an emotional date. but to not go to the Bar again.... , Jill has not earned it yet. :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
oh, no, no, no, no, NO. its one thing that I skip a Threesome with Envy and her friend, which is a sin itself , after an emotional date. but to not go to the Bar again.... , Jill has not earned it yet. :ROFLMAO:
What do you think Jill would say if the MC told her that. How would she react lol.
"I gave up a threesome with 2 strippers for you!"

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hmm, 22 new songs. I'll be the first to admit that DPC's song selection is absolutely fantastic. When I wrote my first impressions of ep. 6, the music was one of the top items I listed. Still, I have a nagging feeling about a permanent trend of sappy love songs during most of the main LI (and maybe quite a few side LI) lewd scenes.

I like some sappiness, but I like it more when DPC mixes it up and gives us some different genres depending on what kind of sex scene it is. Sage finally tells MC she loves him? Then by all means, sappiness. But horny fuck buddy Sage who just wants hot, nasty, dirty monkey love? Let's change it up. Again, I have no problem with the selection in ep. 6, but like D&G, too much of a good thing can go south for me quickly. I never really noticed the lewd scene music in the earlier episodes and I kind of like that at times. I think it's the songs with lyrics that can be overdone. Also, mainstream lyrical songs (as opposed to generic free songs) have a tendency to show their age quite quickly. Musical trends are fickle. Anyway, I'm sure he'll do a great job as always with the music and it will be great when I finally play. Just something I have in the back of my mind.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes