vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Did you find it weird at first? Would you say it is a massive improvement over tp?
A bit weird at first if you live in a country with deep homophobic underpinnings and sexual repression like the US, but my dude, bidets are J U S T I C E. You will never go back, I guarantee it.

I'm confused, did Jill ever say she was a virgin or are people just assuming?
It's an assumption, but a pretty safe one:

j3.jpg

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
This is why my nickname for Jill is Senora No Content. The most attractive LI with the most boring route of them all.

It's why I pick on yet respect Jill fans. The patience and optimism they exude for episode after episode of disappointment is admirable :KEK:
im not so sure she is a missionary lay. after all MC did catch her grinding herself on his hand in her sleep. who knows whhat nasty thoughts she dreams bout. plus i think there might be a an experimental lesbo side to jill/bella thats now in the past. now im not saying she is gonna be a freak. but theres still hope.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
A bit weird at first if you live in a country with deep homophobic underpinnings and sexual repression like the US, but my dude, bidets are J U S T I C E. You will never go back, I guarantee it.
Did you find it weird at first? Would you say it is a massive improvement over tp?
Yeah, its weird as fuck at first. Especially for me, as my asshole was perfectly positioned over the water spout, and it was angled to shoot right up my hole. At max water pressure. That was a hell of a shock. But you can adjust all that.

But yeah, its a huge improvment. Like vehe says, you won't go back. I'm not memeing when I say I haven't wiped in over a decade. Everytime I take a trip overseas, my brain has to readjust and re-download "how to wipe" from the matrix.

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
This is very much a story focused game so there's no specific focus on any one girl per episode, it'll focus on whetever the dev has determined the story requires and each girl will get content in some way or another.
sweet. many thanks, most other games have individual path updates hence my ask. great sig btw !

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
my dude, bidets are J U S T I C E. You will never go back, I guarantee it.
I say this as an uncultured American swine, strong pass on shooting water up my ass.

im not so sure she is a missionary lay.
In real life, absolutely not. You need to have sex to get better at sex. In video game logic, sure. Maya has never touched a dick in her life but apparently she can slob knobs with the best of them on her first attempt.

Wouldn't be surprised if Jill fucks MC like Lisa Ann when she stops blue balling him in 2025, because video game logic.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I was thinking, what if "Chad's blackmail" is a still shot of the video mc took in the locker room (which would explain him jumping mc)and it says something like you tell sage or I will. But it was sage that did it trying to force him to tell her, but it backfired and chad decided to break up with her instead of telling her.
It seemed kinda strange she never showed the video to chad (mc even brought this up). Was it because he'd know where it came from? Or her trying to protect mc? Something else? :unsure:
I don't think a video of him having phone sex would affect him very much. Whatever was on his envelope had him crying while lashing out. Obviously some pretty damaging stuff.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
As a Turkish guy who grew up with built in bidets into toilet bowls, I'll second that and also recommend it to everyone. Straight up water, as clean as you can get your bumhole after your business. Nothing beats the fresh and cool feeling of water up there after a satisfying bowel movement.

On Jill's virginity.... I mean, I can see it going either way, but she is a college junior, so a full on virgin?.... Tsk, I don't know man, with that body and those looks, I'd say someone smashed her at one point or another to make her so guarded.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I say this as an uncultured American swine, strong pass on shooting water up my ass.
As a fellow American swine who's only cultured in his yogurt (and whose anus has been strictly exit-only up to this point), I can understand the trepidation, but I'd still put my money where my butt is. If we were friends, no matter what your attitude going into it, I'd bet you $100 that you'd want to keep using one if you faithfully put up with the "discomfort" for a solid week. None to me if I win. EZ.

Luckily I was using one before the big TP panic last year, and the help-me-steptugboat incident just caused another one in Europe. Not having to buy TP and especially flushable wipes for sexy times makes it more than worth it alone.

Out of all of the dumb shit Americans believe and take for granted, the idea of preferring to scrape your ass with dry paper and thinking that actually gets you "clean" is pretty low on the list, but it's still pepega. It's like we moved past outhouses and then just stopped.

Reactions: shinkei

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
It's not like you will loose your ass virginity, you will not have any sexual pleasure from it. It's the same thing that touching your ass with paper, just cold and wet. Your ass will be more clean than ever thought. I always find a little uncivilized to not use bidet, when i travel i always have to bath after shit and even then i feel a little dirty.
Even the european bidets are not enough. The water came horizontal and not vertical and there is not enough pression.

Reactions: Awry90 and shinkei

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
As a Turkish guy who grew up with built in bidets into toilet bowls, I'll second that and also recommend it to everyone. Straight up water, as clean as you can get your bumhole after your business. Nothing beats the fresh and cool feeling of water up there after a satisfying bowel movement.
being totally ignorant,....
so... is there a hot air dryer down there too, or does everyone walk around with wet azzesz?

Reactions: shinkei

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Chad either knows or has a strong suspicion of what the MC did in the gym, so any action with the video leads him straight to the MC.
It doesn't look like Sage to me, because along with that she would have to have stolen Jamie's cell phone, hacked the laptop and maybe some other cell phone, too far fetched for what Sage wanted, which is for Chad to tell her the truth.
I could imagine that it was Dawe. Dawe is his character trait arrogant and ambitious. Maybe he wanted to replace Chad as president of the Alphas. MC gave him the perfect template for a scapegoat and if he got Arieth's photo's before, he could create an alibi for himself. :unsure:

Because of Chad's attack on MC, the Alpha's were under Cathy's watch. Accordingly, Dawe had a motive to get Cathy out of the way and with a traitor among the DIK's he could have released the Cathy chunk.:unsure:

In EP5, the DIK's were with the Alpha's first. I don't remember who it was, but one of the DIK's mentioned that they were going to the Prep. The perfect time for Dawe to take revenge on the DIK's and destroy the Mansion.:unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
oh man this game is good, i never attracted to 3D VN before, but this game is something man.
the character, story and vibe its feel like I'm binge watching series.

So many question about next episode,
Yes, it was the same for me. But believe me, the questions will not be less with EP7.

Reactions: spl00sh321

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
being totally ignorant,....
so... is there a hot air dryer down there too, or does everyone walk around with wet azzesz?
Fancy ones have a dryer, too. But thats not common at all. Some people pat with tissue to dry their butt. But its not needed. You're blasting water focused at your butthole, not all over your butt. It dries quickly on its own. I don't dry, and I've never had wet undies or anything.

Yes, it was the same for me. But believe me, the questions will not be less with EP7.
You better have charts with red lines everywhere and walls of text at the ready, dalli. We're all expecting greatness from you.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shinkei and dalli_x

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
As Rusty said in ep1, the mansion is only for DIKs members.

Right, the same Rusty who throws alcohol-fueled parties on campus which involve underage drinking, is aware that Tommy and other DIK members are smoking weed, engages in solicitation of prostitution with the Pink Rose girls, and is such a wishy washy leader that he immediately defers to a freshman who's been a DIK for less than 24 hours when faced with the prospect of cleaning up the trashed mansion.

He ignores all those rules, but militantly follows the "only DIKs live in the mansion" rule.

If MC went up to Rusty and said "Hey, Sage is gonna stay with us for a few weeks while she gets her situation sorted out," Rusty would probably cave in immediately and agree.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Right, the same Rusty who throws alcohol-fueled parties on campus which involve underage drinking, is aware that Tommy and other DIK members are smoking weed, engages in solicitation of prostitution with the Pink Rose girls, and is such a wishy washy leader that he immediately defers to a freshman who's been a DIK for less than 24 hours when faced with the prospect of cleaning up the trashed mansion.

If MC went up to Rusty and said "Hey, Sage is gonna stay with us for a few weeks while she gets her situation sorted out," Rusty would probably cave in immediately and agree.
Plus, Elena and Heather are staying there all the time. It was never a hard rule.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

He ignores all those rules, but militantly follows the "only DIKs live in the mansion" rule.

Plus, Elena and Heather are staying there all the time. It was never a hard rule.
That's why I have hope that MC will take Maya to his place. Then the father could shove the key of Maya's room deep up his ass and lock it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes