drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not quite sure about Heather. She was upstairs in the Mansion. She actually showed concern as well. But what would Dawe get out of it, he would just be the president of the Alpha's? Heather would not break the connection of DIK and HOT's.

On the other hand, she is a woman and a bitch at that. She's also not happy with Sage as president and Dawe and Heather's character traits are also the same. There is another question. How did Heather and Tommy end up in a relationship in the first place? Was Heather perhaps just playing with Tommy? She was present at the conversation between Quinn and Tommy and definitely heard that Tommy offered himself as a scapegoat. But Tommy could also be rising to president of the DIK's as a result. Mysterious! Maybe Heather is also giving Quinn a hard time. The two don't really like each other. Heather has also complained about poor supply of the drugs. Maybe she thinks she can do better than Quinn and she got Dawe to ambush Quinn.

When I look at the existing possibilities, a partnership of Dawe and Heather might make sense.:unsure:
Heather wasn't upstairs till after rusty found the laptop. She showed concern for Tommy then kinda glazed over the fact that it be on rusty.
Dawe didn't get anything but to "loose aerith" and the jocks lost the hots. Tommy's rise would happen if rustys out. As well as her own rise if sage stepped down.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
She stands alot to gain, especially if her n Tommy were the presidents, cementing diks and hots, party's and drugs. I think the only thing she didn't count on was mc talking to cathy, which played a crucial role in saving rustys ass.

Reactions: shinkei

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She stands alot to gain, especially if her n Tommy were the presidents, cementing diks and hots, party's and drugs. I think the only thing she didn't count on was mc talking to cathy, which played a crucial role in saving rustys ass.
But there is still one flaw in Heather's plan. While Rusty didn't fund the drugs, he did fund the party's. And without Rusty and his father, DIK's would not have existed. :unsure:

Reactions: shinkei

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
But there is still one flaw in Heather's plan. While Rusty didn't fund the drugs, he did fund the party's. And without Rusty and his father, DIK's would not have existed. :unsure:
Good question :unsure: unless she figured it wouldn't stop because rusty founded it. Kinda like Tommy n "ask your dad"

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
I knew a guy that fell off a roof. He wasn't wearing his harness (that was required) and slipped. Now he can't get an erection.

I just used Sage as an example because its like she's trying to compete against Bella for cup size.
Sorry if this being asked before but which choice/event triggered whether Derek banged Arieth or not? I was replaying and in this new one Derek already banged Arieth and probably got the crab, different from my old one where he just said she's off his to do list.
MC stays at the DIK party and doesn't call it a night after drink challenge with Derek ft. SARAH. If MC stays at party, Derek gets the crabs (blackmail pics show Derek and Jacob doubleteaming Arieth). If he calls it a night and heads back to Maya, then no Derek crabs (on Jacob is seen fucking Arieth).

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
who was the dik who got booted out or whatever, is it possible hes the mastermind pulling strings thru quinn?, i mean thats who she gets the drugs from right?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Y'all are missing out the obvious explanation for everything. MC's father is actually a drug kingpin who killed his mother when she found out that he had a mistress (Bella). MC was only a few months old so he doesn't remember anything from back then. Then he married Bella while looking after MC and pretending to be a poor guy because it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. And yeah you guessed it. He's a hardcore Christian and is actually Maya's dad as well. But since he can't be everywhere at the same time, he hired someone to pretend to be Maya's dad who'll carry out his wishes and raise Maya as a strict Catholic father.

Also MC's mother is obviously a Royce and she's Jill's dead older sister.

Except...

She isn't dead. That's right folks. She was resuscitated at the hospital by a doctor and then married someone else and had a kid with him. That kid is Troy. Now watch as Troy will help MC out when he needs help the most and they'll together take down MC 's dad.

It's true. I don't lie.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Y'all are missing out the obvious explanation for everything. MC's father is actually a drug kingpin who killed his mother when she found out that he had a mistress (Bella). MC was only a few months old so he doesn't remember anything from back then. Then he married Bella while looking after MC and pretending to be a poor guy because it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. And yeah you guessed it. He's a hardcore Christian and is actually Maya's dad as well. But since he can't be everywhere at the same time, he hired someone to pretend to be Maya's dad who'll carry out his wishes and raise Maya as a strict Catholic father.

Also MC's mother is obviously a Royce and she's Jill's dead older sister.

Except...

She isn't dead. That's right folks. She was resuscitated at the hospital by a doctor and then married someone else and had a kid with him. That kid is Troy. Now watch as Troy will help MC out when he needs help the most and they'll together take down MC 's dad.

It's true. I don't lie.
Troy is older than ol' MC Syphilis.

Other than that I agree baby girl Lynette is alive and well.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes