Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Let's hope that Linette will sign her name in the diary sooner or later, at least then we can vary the theories a little...
Imagine for a moment amore mio
Lynette lost her memory during child birth cuz she had to push out the MC and his big head right
She gets out of the asylum and uses her looks to work at the pink rose
In ep7 she gives her son a lap dance not knowing he's her son

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Imagine for a moment amore mio
Lynette lost her memory during child birth cuz she had to push out the MC and his big head right
She gets out of the asylum and uses her looks to work at the pink rose
In ep7 she gives her son a lap dance not knowing he's her son
she is Brandi, the effort has messed up her melatonin.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I have another question:
Is Melanie already locked/confirmed as the one Chad is cheating with? I was replaying and during that gym scene where Chad is on a call with someone I noticed Melanie was on the treadmill with Sarah. I know it's very possible to do that but isn't it a bit awkward doing such call when Chad is just on the locker room several feet away?

Reactions: kazaf

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
WTF!!!??? You Serious??
Of course not.

I have another question:
Is Melanie already locked/confirmed as the one Chad is cheating with? I was replaying and during that gym scene where Chad is on a call with someone I noticed Melanie was on the treadmill with Sarah. I know it's very possible to do that but isn't it a bit awkward doing such call when Chad is just on the locker room several feet away?
No, she's not confirmed. The fact that she's on the treadmill in the gym during that moment is what goes against her being the one Chad was supposedly cheating with.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
For Cathy's cluck, is the fact that the kitchen is locked important like during a party the DIK's close some doors or it's just a way to say we can't explore ? Because if it's locked, only someone with the keys could do it so a DIK (If we think that they did pass by the kitchen to go to the library). But there is a point which is strange about the library and the kitchen, we know that Rusty found the PC in the library, so why is Nick searching in the library when others DIK know that the PC was in the library ? This point become more important with the fact that John Boy is waiting for the WC, so he should know that Rusty did go in the library. Nick shouldn't need to go in the library unless he was already in it and was hiding when Rusty walked in. John Boy or Riona could know who passed by the kitchen if they were already in this corridor.

Reactions: kazaf

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
For Cathy's cluck, is the fact that the kitchen is locked important like during a party the DIK's close some doors or it's just a way to say we can't explore ? Because if it's locked, only someone with the keys could do it so a DIK (If we think that they did pass by the kitchen to go to the library). But there is a point which is strange about the library and the kitchen, we know that Rusty found the PC in the library, so why is Nick searching in the library when others DIK know that the PC was in the library ? This point become more important with the fact that John Boy is waiting for the WC, so he should know that Rusty did go in the library. Nick shouldn't need to go in the library unless he was already in it and was hiding when Rusty walked in. John Boy or Riona could know who passed by the kitchen if they were already in this corridor.
It was Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes