DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
Today at 7:33 AM
Next release date: Being a DIK v0.7.0 (Episode 7): +$25 tiers: Friday April 23 +$10 tiers: Monday April 26 $5 tier: Friday May 7 (Patreon version, Patch only) The latest information can be found in the weekly status updates on Dr PinkCake's patreon page.

someone link the carlton dance for me.

Reactions: M12

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
and I was not even imply this in this specific comment of mine :ROFLMAO:.

but the fact that you thought about this by your own, is prove me right, that deep down , not only you believe it's possible, but you are as guilty as I am and you wanting it to happen. :ROFLMAO::devilish:.
View attachment 1145783
You're the one who keeps mentioning Josy and Jill in the same sentence and are always talking about how they'll "surprise" people.

Knowing your thoughts on them, it's easy to read between the lines.
It's interesting to think about.

1. The bed scene of Jill and Isabella is not evidence as such, but the scene suggests that the two had an intimate moment together.
  2. Jill and Josy become friends.
  3. Josy also enjoyed the Josy/Maya/MC threesome.
  4. If the MC decided for Josy/Maya and Jill, there is still interest in the three girls.
  5. If Josy and Maya were to break up, Josy would no longer be tied to Maya.

If the MC decides against Maya now, the connection to Jill and Josy remains. Josy definitely had sexual experience with a threesome and a girl. If it turns out now that Jill really had an intimate moment with Bella, that would be one criterion fulfilled. Accordingly, Jill might not be averse to a woman. And since she obviously has a crush on the MC, there is a possibility. I repeat myself. A possibility is something that can happen, but doesn't have to.

You know, maybe it's just me, but I don't see, or even need, this game having lots of threesomes with girl combos who a) don't seem like they'd do that, and/or b) don't have any kind of link/connection to each other beyond the MC.

Maya/Josy, Quinn/Riona, Quinn/Camila, Riona/Camila, Sarah/Melanie, Nicole/Sandy, Nicole/Lily, Jade/Cathy, Bella/Jill, these are threesomes that I see as ones that fit within the game as it relates to the connection between the characters, but Jill/Josy, or Bella/Jade, or Maya/anyone other than Josy, or Sage/any girl, are the kinds of threesomes I just don't see happening in this game because the pairings don't seem very likely.
Personally, I see it the same way you do and I don't want everything to end in a threesome either.

Josy/Maya/MC is the top grouple. In my opinion there is nothing better.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Omelett du fromage
Get out with that Dexter reference, damn you. :ROFLMAO:

Karma gonna get you and we will be hearing the tales of "Soon in a northern europe land, DPC the cake of evil unleashed an unspeakable ban wave but a foolish top tier patron leaking secrets tried to oppose him. Before the final render was leaked, DPC used the ban hammer to send him to the trash. Now the fool seeks to return and undo the echo chamber that is DPC discord." :Kappa::KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: Interesting. and What exactly Tommy would gain from this ? beside to a kick to his nuts. :ROFLMAO:.
Removing Maya, does not remove Josy. She still stay in the school, She remain part of the Hots, all He achieve is a petty not even revenge. Josy will kick his nuts, MC will kick his ass, and Derek will hate him, and everyone in the Diks will considering him as a fucking asshole, who betrayed his brothers.

my theories at least Benefits Josy. may be she seem a little unbelievable for you at this moment. as for her face on the picture you post it. I have the same shocking face whenever I see Arieth:ROFLMAO:
For Tommy, Maya leaving BR is just bad news.

Josy would be wild free and surely HOT...he would end up meeting her at every party....

I don't understand how you can seriously think that one of the LIs can be "bad", if not in the sense of naughty...

if Josy had set this trap for Maya and then ended up dominating Jill it wouldn't impress me that much

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
What's with the manbun hate??
It's hard to explain, but people with manbun usually have the haircut, not because they like it, but they want people to think they are progressive, woke or different from other people in a cool way and they most of the time are just narcissist, seeking validation and this type of people are usually douchebags. I know it's not all but by experience are majority, so that's how I perceive it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What if Tommy was intentionally trying to lure the MC away?
Why? Tommy doesn't know that Josy and Maya are a couple, let alone the problems with Maya's Dad.

There is also a cluck from Tommy. There Tommy writes that it is or was the first and last father son day. In my humble opinion, this is very suspicious.
Not suspicious at all. Tommy was the MC's DIK Father during Hell Week, but now that's over and the MC is officially a DIK, they are DIK Brothers, so Tommy's time as his "Father" is over.

I remind you at this point of the HOT list. Making out with a girl was crossed out.
Because she has Josy. That's who she made out with.

Josy will see this video when she gives it to Arieth. The video scares Josy a lot.Maya, on the other hand, gives the impression that she is not aware of any guilt. Now it all depends on who Maya made the video with. And I know I'm being polarizing again, but there are way too many hidden clues that it could have been the MC or Quinn. The clues from the MC can be found from EP1 to EP6 and there are also clues for Quinn.

View attachment 1145898
Arieth is looking at the videos of them with the MC. That particular render is seen if the MC stayed with Maya in Ep 3 so the video Arieth is likely looking at is the one with Maya and the MC where she gave him the thighjob and that's why Josy looks so shocked, because she's seeing how far these two went before she arrived.

On the HOTs list was a double-headed dildo. Crossed out.
She had to buy that, not use it.

This doesnt awake something on you?

View attachment 1145938
I'll admit seeing something like all 5 main LIs at the same time with the MC would be hot, or the MC with half a dozen HOTs at the same time, but these and other such fantasy orgies, threesomes, foursomes, just don't feel like they would fit this particular game, even if we are still early enough in that we can't say for sure what they may or may not do later.

It's interesting to think about.
  1. The bed scene of Jill and Isabella is not evidence as such, but the scene suggests that the two had an intimate moment together.
  2. Jill and Josy become friends.
  3. Josy also enjoyed the Josy/Maya/MC threesome.
  4. If the MC decided for Josy/Maya and Jill, there is still interest in the three girls.
  5. If Josy and Maya were to break up, Josy would no longer be tied to Maya.
If the MC decides against Maya now, the connection to Jill and Josy remains. Josy definitely had sexual experience with a threesome and a girl. If it turns out now that Jill really had an intimate moment with Bella, that would be one criterion fulfilled. Accordingly, Jill might not be averse to a woman. And since she obviously has a crush on the MC, there is a possibility. I repeat myself. A possibility is something that can happen, but doesn't have to.
The thing with Bella and Jill is that I could see it being just a one-time thing that will not be repeated, and any possible relationship with both at the same time would be a proper sharing relationship where they both see him separately, hve sex with him separately, but never do anything as a throuple. Therefore, I don't see Jill as having any interest in a woman as what happened with Bella was a genuine mistake and she has no interest in other women.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Get out with that Dexter reference, damn you. :ROFLMAO:

Karma gonna get you and we will be hearing the tales of "Soon in a northern europe land, DPC the cake of evil unleashed an unspeakable ban wave but a foolish top tier patron leaking secrets tried to oppose him. Before the final render was leaked, DPC used the ban hammer to send him to the trash. Now the fool seeks to return and undo the echo chamber that is DPC discord." :Kappa::KEK:
I generally don't book mark posts but take pride in that big money cas has book marked yours

• Haha
Reactions: TrainHardnett

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
It is almost certain that Josy will move to the HOTs to avoid the problems.

So she will spend a lot of time with her sisters, and hear a lot of stories ...

... for example about the MC who screwed all the girls in the sorority, or his special relationship with Sage.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
It is impossible to know the context of words on the internet without knowing the person using the words.

I think the biggest problem here is that most of you have been here a long time and you have had a long time to learn enough about each other to understand the context of each other's posts. I am relatively new here and not a frequent user of these types of forums or of forums in general. I'm sure there's an unspoken etiquette in using this forum that extends beyond the forum rules. I'm sure I don't know it. I'm sure most of you do. I'm sure part of the reason we don't understand each other's humor is because there are things that people who use these forums regularly don't expect from other users of these forums, one of which is probably language which is hard to decipher. Intent is impossible to determine without asking and undoubtedly no one wants to have to ask every time I post. So, let's approach this from the perspective of me being the new person or the outsider trying to learn how to fit in rather than the perspective of someone just looking to be a disruption because it's possible.

We all enjoy this game or we wouldn't be here.
OK. Fair enough. It's true...
I like to fuck with people.png

But maybe...
Kind of rude.png

I wouldn't want fellow posters to be yelling at me:
Maggot Sis.png

Since you claim you're new...
Feel bad for you.png

However,
I have pointers.png

Here are just a few personal suggestions for this forum. Are you ready?
Better strap in.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Tommy and Josy hate each other at the present time. Tommy could have done it purely out of hatred. Maybe he did it before and didn't get caught?
In any case, it would hurt Josy to be separated from Maya again and that alone would be a reason for Tommy.
Again, why? All Tommy knows is that they are friends and we have nothing, no hints, no dialogue, nothing to suggest that he knows they are a couple or that he knows anything about Maya's Dad trying to keep them apart, so Tommy has no motivation to do anything that would "hurt Josy" when he doesn't know what their circumstances are.

A thought just occurred to me. Somehow the background of Josy on the banner doesn't look like a HOT room. I could be wrong. What if it is Josy room in the parents house?:unsure: A flashback of Josy perhaps?:unsure:
It looks very similar to Sarah and Melanie's room in the HOT house, so it's most likely a room in the HOT house where Josy may/will be staying.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Trivial statistic: As today, it's been 800 days of development time for Being a DIK since Episode 1.

19 200 hours
about 114 weeks
2 years, 2 months and 10 days

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BeToN and Zentis

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Tommy and Josy hate each other at the present time. Tommy could have done it purely out of hatred. Maybe he did it before and didn't get caught?
In any case, it would hurt Josy to be separated from Maya again and that alone would be a reason for Tommy.

A thought just occurred to me. Somehow the background of Josy on the banner doesn't look like a HOT room. I could be wrong. What if it is Josy room in the parents house?:unsure: A flashback of Josy perhaps?:unsure:
You giving too much credit for Tommy. Fuck it I let you have it:ROFLMAO:, we not gonna agree anyway:ROFLMAO:.
and that is a HOTs room. :cool:
You can easily recognize the Style of the Room. Remember we were not able to enter every room yet :devilish:, in the Hots house
hotsroom.png

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I know. Most of the best games are taking six to seven months in between updates. It's not just DPC. It's just so easy to agitate some of the people here. They take it personally any time you say anything remotely negative about this game.

Fine. Fuck it. The game is fucking perfection. Nothing about it could be improved. In fact, it's so good every other game should just clone it. DPC should just finish it and quit because he'll never outdo this. This game is so perfect I came three times just saying its name out loud. The blessed virgin Mary herself would be proud to lose her virginity to the MC in this game.

I'm sure someone here will take that seriously too.
Happens in every single thread on F95 to be honest. Just had to make a post like this yesterday in Intertwined.

Way too many people with such an unhealthy attachment to these VNs any critique of them is treated like a personal insult.

I enjoy BaDIK a lot, it's my favorite VN in this space, but it's far from perfect.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Riona and Quinn's threesome was the hottest event in the whole game, maybe with the moment when MC banged Camila and the other girl in the toilets.
Nicole and sandy are more experience in threesome. which they demonstrate.
1. Nicole and sandy
2. Quinn and riona
3. Mona and camlia (Regarding the situation the were in with mc :) )

Man can dream though . . .

1. Quinn, riona and sage with mc (Btw yeah ! i will also prefer quinn and riona )
2. Jade, cathy and mc

btw anything is welcomed from hots regarding sex but it's look like if i have to grasp coming updates i will be in the need to play 3 route.
1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Jill
Josy (Not gonna chose not even a free ride)

Maya (Will help out maya at any cost - if there is chance).Waiting for quinn and mc story go unfold. what future holds for them a good friendship, a possible relationship (Which i doubt) but i love quinn character so . . .

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes