godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, it's expected, I was just asking to feed the doubt xd. I know most of you don't like Maya but it's possible that after this chapter you will like her more....o the group of haters will grow even more XD
I'm honestly kind of surprised she hasn't been in any previews, I didn't really register the "cliffhanger" has anything serious.

I still don't think it is that serious. But we'll see how much he wants to stretch out personal drama.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Pinkcakes is trolling the Muffin Men, making them believe Maya plays a minor or non existent role in this chapter.
but that doesn't make sense. The end of chapter 6 begins a drama with her. The logical thing would be to think that in the 7 it will continue

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
You're a jerk for forgetting her bruh
It's weird that she likes nice guys. Like she'll get with the mc for free if he's a nice guy and she tells dawes to go fuck himself, but she horns in to quinn's prostitution ring and not exactly politely and prefers cash for anything sexual, but prefers a guy who's gonna be sweet to her? She really doesn't seem like the type.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
It's weird that she likes nice guys. Like she'll get with the mc for free if he's a nice guy and she tells dawes to go fuck himself, but she horns in to quinn's prostitution ring and not exactly politely and prefers cash for anything sexual, but prefers a guy who's gonna be sweet to her? She really doesn't seem like the type.
I guess it's easy to understand. That is, in her work she sees bad guys, she must be bored of always seeing the same thing and looking for something different (nice guys)

Reactions: kazaf

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
she as all the bad boys she needs at the club! so she wants someone who does not stick his finger in her ass and treats envy as a lady! not so surprising! only immature chicks like badboys because they live under the dream they can change us! does not work that way sweety! because if it did they would not be bad boys to begin with, they would just be fronting!

also its a womans job to fuck the war out of young men!

Reactions: 2001sge and dalli_x

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What Cas is talking about isn't like applying a gallery or walkthrough mod, though. Its just changing money values via the save files. The game itself is still unaltered. Surely, that would still work, right?
You don't even need a save editing site. Use UnRen to enable the developer console. When you need it, open it up and type in 'money = 5' and then 'exit'. That's it. No need for outside services, and the UnRen batch file works on pretty much every Ren'py game.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
N7

I haven't posted anything in a while, have the rules for posting images changed?

I am trying to post some images to answer questions, but the images do not appear in the post!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
N7

I haven't posted anything in a while, have the rules for posting images changed?

I am trying to post some images to answer questions, but the images do not appear in the post!
I tried to post some images earlier in a different thread and I got an error.
Sometimes that happens on this site, it's just a server error or something. It will probably work again later.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Meushi

can you help me unlock this scenes and rewards?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the first one, you gotta be on Maya's path and after shot battle with Derek, you'll need to go back to Maya (bad decision imo but whatever :KEK: )
2nd one is tricky, at Ep 3's end you need to go to Derek. There you'll have an option to pay an extra visit to the Pink Rose, you'll meet Rose there and it'll happen. She has a requirement to be a freebie or you need to pay $$$ or $$$$, don't remember how much exactly.
For the rewards, there's no way to know where is each, I suggest using the walkthrough guide or something

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes