OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The eyebrows don't match, that's how you can tell.

View attachment 1154762
for what it’s worth, I have blond hair and black eyebrows and I don’t dye my hair. When I was younger my hair was like Barbie blond (it’s become more brown as the years passed) and I remember people used to think I dyed it. I don’t think eyebrows matching or not is a guarantee of anything, tbh.
There are people who believe that the color of your hair is the same as in your eyebrows, I have brown hair but depending on the light it will make it look black and my eyebrows are black

Me: "Bella's hair color matches her eyebrows."

Bella: "OFT, my eyebrows are up here..."

Eyebrows up here.gif

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
for what it’s worth, I have blond hair and black eyebrows and I don’t dye my hair. When I was younger my hair was like Barbie blond (it’s become more brown as the years passed) and I remember people used to think I dyed it. I don’t think eyebrows matching or not is a guarantee of anything, tbh.
You're blond because you are of royal blood. There's a reason we call you King SomboSteel, unlike that peasant scum Casmyr. :KEK:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Seems like with DPC there’s a solid chance we’ll get a very dark event at some point along the way...gonna throw some crackpot predictions out there to see if anything sticks—

- Drug overdose - Quinn or one of the corrupted young HOTs is rushed to the hospital and the campus cracks down on parties

- Fight casualty - Brawl between fraternities gets out of hand and someone gets horribly injured, maybe paralyzed (thinking an alpha like Anthony or a secondary DIK)

- School shooter - Troy lets his bitterness and anger get the best of him and MC has to talk him off the ledge, either literally or metaphorically
- Rise of the true alpha male - Tybalt unleashes his potential and become the true pussy magnet. He beats up the MC and fucks every girl and watermelon in sight.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
- Rise of the true alpha male - Tybalt unleashes his potential and become the true pussy magnet. He beats up the MC and fucks every girl and watermelon in sight.
Magnar is more fitting to the true alpha male role though. You know, the second biggest guy on the campus after Caleb. The true good ending of BaDIK would be if MC watches as Magnar bangs all the girls at the same time in front of him.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
There's a difference between making a bad decision and digging yourself into an even bigger hole when you're already in one. Quinn is doing the latter.
Sometimes when you make one bad decision, you landslide into situations that only allow you to make worse decisions. Once Quinn decided to start selling drugs on campus, it catapulted her into a plethora of bad situations where no matter what choice she made would be considered bad. Sure, she could choose to walk away but it isn't exactly crystal clear why she made that decision in the first place.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Magnar is more fitting to the true alpha male role though. You know, the second biggest guy on the campus after Caleb. The true good ending of BaDIK would be if MC watches as Magnar bangs all the girls at the same time in front of him.
that would never happen! Magnar is a gentleman and that is just rude! he can go from dorm to dorm kick out the ugly and do the cute on and then on to the next one! but all girls in the same room is despicable!

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
:ROFLMAO: When did Magnar get so many fans? He's gone from nerd to biggest swinging dick on campus, beating ass and slaying puss. Wow!
I've always said it - Magnar is a better bro than Derek. He doesn't rat you, lets you give him a wedgie, gives you test boosts and doesn't mind if you spank his girl in D&G. It's a matter of time before Sage dumps MC and goes for Magnar with his 15 inch dick. :Kappa:

after 5 months.... after 6 you will see Wendy's fans
Inb4 a conflict between Troy fans and Steve fans happens. :Kappa:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I respect Magnar. He's one of the first people that was actually decent to MC the first day. Plus, I get the "swinger" vibe from him. Like he wouldn't necessarily care if you smashed Sally.
I found Magnar's haughtiness in ep. 1 to be quite realistic. He reminded me of nerds I knew in school. Not rude necessarily, but they know they are smarter than everyone else and they don't make a secret of it. When dummies like me scored poorly on tests you could see the pity in their eyes. :ROFLMAO: Like how you would view an ape fumbling to figure out a man-made tool. :unsure:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I found Magnar's haughtiness in ep. 1 to be quite realistic. He reminded me of nerds I knew in school. Not rude necessarily, but they know they are smarter than everyone else and they don't make a secret of it. When dummies like me scored poorly on tests you could see the pity in their eyes. :ROFLMAO: Like how you would view an ape fumbling to figure out a man-made tool. :unsure:
Definitely very realistic. The nerds I went to school with were very blunt. Friendly but willing to flex their intellectual superiority whenever they got the chance to do so.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes