Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn's gonna need to redeem herself as a person or take responsibility for her actions for me to start to like her. DPC is gonna need to use more then a bad upbringing or a mugging to make me feel sympathetic towards her. If she were to crash and burn right now I wouldn't care in the least bit. I do hope that changes though.
Tough crowd. :cautious:

Seems like with DPC there’s a solid chance we’ll get a very dark event at some point along the way...gonna throw some crackpot predictions out there to see if anything sticks—

- Drug overdose - Quinn or one of the corrupted young HOTs is rushed to the hospital and the campus cracks down on parties
This doesn't seem so crackpot to me. Riona feels like the likely victim here, but I wouldn't think it would be anything more than a brief stay in hospital. She's stressing out a lot about what Quinn's up to, so maybe she finds the coke and decides to try it in order to take the edge off but it doesn't work out too well for her.

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You're too conservative with your targets. In the last game DPC burned one of the LIs alive. I also think about a drug overdose, but Riona would be my guess, she seems to be really self-destructive. The last one, i don't see happening, because it would make this game seen even more of a school setting disguised as a university setting than it already is.
there is a reason why DPC shown us as Quinn hides her secret cocaine . Someone unexpected will find it, Riona is way too much an obvious choice so it won't be her.:cool:
I fear for Josy , in that regards. or might be MC himself when he is hanging around with Quinn.
Josy being "High" in the Hot's pool

or MC and Quinn, already used it :ROFLMAO:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
there is a reason why DPC shown us as Quinn hides her secret cocaine . Someone unexpected will find it, Riona is way too much an obvious choice so it won't be her.:cool:
I fear for Josy , in that regards. or might be MC himself when he is hanging around with Quinn.
Josy being "High" in the Hot's pool

or MC and Quinn, already used it :ROFLMAO:
Considering lily has taken an interest in the "underbelly" of the hots, I get a feeling it may end up being her that finds it.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Quinn's gonna need to redeem herself as a person or take responsibility for her actions for me to start to like her. DPC is gonna need to use more then a bad upbringing or a mugging to make me feel sympathetic towards her. If she were to crash and burn right now I wouldn't care in the least bit. I do hope that changes though.
Quinn managed to get accepted at B&R without the help of her parents or anyone else, so far as we know. People make poor life choices all the time. You act as though you've never made a bad decision. Or maybe you just never had to suffer the consequences of one. We're all one step away from being Quinn. We don't know enough about her to be judgmental. Doing bad things doesn't always make someone a bad person. Sometimes it does. Others it doesn't. True colors sounds an awful lot like we're going to find out.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
there is a reason why DPC shown us as Quinn hides her secret cocaine . Someone unexpected will find it, Riona is way too much an obvious choice so it won't be her.
Just because she seems like the most Occam's razor candidate doesn't mean it won't be her. Sometimes the simplest the solution is often the correct one.
(Like Jill being a virgin.)

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Then I hope you never like her, Quinn doesn't need a redemption arc she is fine the way she is ;)
By your avatar you like Bella right? Be careful with the axe brother :KEK: she can go full homelander
1108771_Studio_Project.jpeg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh no, I made a big mistake. I mean song from scene where Josy, Maya & MC sleep together in their dorm room after their big moment in DIK's library. The lyric goes like this "All I wanted to be is what you wanted me to be" or something like that. Shazam can't figure it out.
This sounds like the song from that scene:

Reactions: ename144

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
While we're at it with the darkness, is there any chance Neil would get injured at work? He mentioned workplace safety during the calls and his job is a high-risk one.
Thus MC is given the choice to use his small inheritance on helping his dad by paying the hospital bills or one of the girls with their problems.

Reactions: Lerd0

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just because she seems like the most Occam's razor candidate doesn't mean it won't be her. Sometimes the simplest the solution is often the correct one.
I remember , Me using the same argument about DnG just being DnG, while you explained why it's must be a "dream sequence"
so.... :p :ROFLMAO: .
and BTW deep down you know she is not:cool::ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Quinn managed to get accepted at B&R without the help of her parents or anyone else, so far as we know. People make poor life choices all the time. You act as though you've never made a bad decision. Or maybe you just never had to suffer the consequences of one. We're all one step away from being Quinn. We don't know enough about her to be judgmental. Doing bad things doesn't always make someone a bad person. Sometimes it does. Others it doesn't. True colors sounds an awful lot like we're going to find out.
There's a difference between making a bad decision and digging yourself into an even bigger hole when you're already in one. Quinn is doing the latter.

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Sometimes we do things that are good for us but bad for others.
In Quiin's case, what she does is for the good of her and the Hots. It seems wrong to us, but to her she's doing the right thing,
she's watching for the sake of her club

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
The eyebrows don't match, that's how you can tell.

View attachment 1154762
for what it’s worth, I have blond hair and black eyebrows and I don’t dye my hair. When I was younger my hair was like Barbie blond (it’s become more brown as the years passed) and I remember people used to think I dyed it. I don’t think eyebrows matching or not is a guarantee of anything, tbh.

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Sometimes it is, sometimes its not. Though realistically it seems ri would be the cheap easy way out, let alone it would have very little impact (except for ri fans). Overall it would be a meh thing (as much as I don't like saying it.... :ROFLMAO: ).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
for what it’s worth, I have blond hair and black eyebrows and I don’t dye my hair. When I was younger my hair was like Barbie blond (it’s become more brown as the years passed) and I remember people used to think I dyed it. I don’t think eyebrows matching or not is a guarantee of anything, tbh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes