Wife: "Yeah, it might not match the walls and curtains."
Me: "We'll find out tomorrow."
Wife: "I'm thinking it might match, but the pillows won't."
Wife: "I'm going to be pissed if it doesn't match."
Wife: "Do you think you'll like the new couch?"

Now replace "couch" with "Ep. 7", "Wife" with "Posters", and colors and crap with plot theories they're still posting.

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
I always enjoy finding out new things on a replay. I always thought Quinn was a third year student, but she's only two year. Xerxes and Quinn gonna run that school in a couple years.
There is even a scene in which Sage says she was Quinn's mother when she entered university.

agentlicitator

Apr 3, 2020
Wife: "When is the couch being delivered?"
Me: "Tomorrow."
Wife: "Do you think the color will match the den?"
Me: "You chose the color."
Wife: "Yeah, it might not match the walls and curtains."
Wife: "I'm thinking it might match, but the pillows won't."
Wife: "I'm going to be pissed if it doesn't match."
Wife: "Do you think you'll like the new couch?"

Now replace "couch" with "Ep. 7", "Wife" with "Posters", and colors and crap with plot theories they're still posting.
Jason, is that you ?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I'm jealous, I just have the one. Full DIK run, with the exception of letting Derek know about Cathy on Swyper and sharing the Jade video.
I shared the video with the DIKs in my Sage DIK save. I dont think we will discover who send it to Burke in this update, for me is Nick or Tommy, doubt that Rusty did this.

jake2

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, this may be a repeat question, but my current game file is from 5.0 added with the 6.0 patch. Once 7.0 comes out, will I be able to restack the update patch onto the 6.0 one I have? Or do I need to download an original 6.0 file again?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hi, this may be a repeat question, but my current game file is from 5.0 added with the 6.0 patch. Once 7.0 comes out, will I be able to restack the update patch onto the 6.0 one I have? Or do I need to download an original 6.0 file again?
You only need to apply patch 7.0

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
As long as your game isnt modded, the patch should work.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes