• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
can somebdoy go over how to apply the patch?
Within the patch folder you'll find the instructions, even a video explaining how to modify the game.

"
Copy the content of the patch folder and paste it in the "game" folder to patch the game to v0.7.0.
Select "Yes" to overwrite the old files.
Launch the game.

"

Siriustalent

Jun 11, 2020
I might be full dumbass "Might be as in I am" but his patches never work for me, I always just download the entire game again. It sucks but for some reason it is just the game my computer does not want to use the patch ever. and everytime I try im too stupid to make two copies of the version before so as soon as I fuck up its over for me lol

yeahnahmate12

Nov 15, 2020
Guess which actual dumb cunt just finished downloadeding the 0.7 patch only to realise that he never downloaded the actual full 0.6 update and now needs to wait an extra 30 minutes, while it's already 1:30am and starts work in 8 hours...

(hint its me)

Update:

Tried lobbing the patch onto the 0.5.1 version and it's worked? fuck yeah

1619192321454.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Melissa fan

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Like others have mentioned, the game is crashing on my end for the same scene. It might be due to modding, but it also is happening on clean saves for me as well.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes