Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it just me or are the compressed versions full of errors (normal and super compressed)? (eg. math test)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in script
See here for your resolve.

Reactions: gongo_g

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quality is not an issue. She wants someone that is reliable AND cheap and her 2nd sentence makes it clear that she considers Quinn to be someone that has both of those qualities. Quinn has not been reliable recently and a short exchange would make it obvious that Quinn is also the opposite of cheap, since she is currently selling at double the usual price. Lilys whole schtick here makes no sense if she is supposed to be someone that already has experience buying drugs, which is what she is presenting herself to be.

It's supposedly all the girls. So the takeaway here is that all the girls, working in the redlight district and being in constant contact with people that would be procuring and maybe even selling drugs would have found no better option than some chick in a college selling overpriced drugs? And this is despite Quinns supplier having straight up told her that Vinny is working the same general area and being far more successful than she is/selling far more. A stripclub is far from the last place you would find info where to buy drugs and you're more likely to find out about a supplier that is actively expanding and successful before you're desperate enough to, most likely, listen to Tommy and buy at his college.
All I can say is you are taking her words too litreally, just like she said "all girls" she also said "personal use" in the same sentence which is a contradiction.
I'm not a cop so I wont pretend like I know how it all works but I dont think either Lily is an undercover cop (because she is too young) or that her setting Quinn up to give her drugs can be used as actual evidence in court.

Reactions: rockie

Nefesos154

Jan 5, 2021
Hard to say without crash report, but it seems you're real low on either ram or gpx memory. Close all your other open crap and/or run via Nvidia graphics in lieu of onboard Intel graphics. Report back pls to further assist.
Thanks Mate..
It's working now

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All I can say is you are taking her words too litreally, just like she said "all girls" she also said "personal use" in the same sentence which is a contradiction.
I'm not a cop so I wont pretend like I know how it all works but I dont think either Lily is an undercover cop (because she is too young) or that her setting Quinn up to give her drugs can be used as actual evidence in court.
Honestly this is an excellent debate as imho feel DPC will drop a bomb with Lily in the future....but it's only a hunch of course. That sweet little ass is up to something for sure, DPC is setting a vibe on purpose imo.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Honestly this is an excellent debate as imho feel DPC will drop a bomb with Lily in the future....but it's only a hunch of course. That sweet little ass is up to something for sure, DPC is setting a vibe on purpose imo.
I gotta be honest, if it wasnt clear enough already I havent played DPCs previous game so my opinion is only based on what has happened so far in BaDIK lol
Maybe you guys are right but I just dont see this making much sense as it is if it does happen.

Jul 17, 2020
Spoiler filled observations and commentary, read and comment at your own risk:

Disclaimer: Due to never actually keeping the VIP pass even on my most DIKish save routes, I did not see any Madame content. I'll leave the commentary on that to you guys.
doing some backreading, dude, great observation, especially on Jill and Sage, my favorites in this game, that MJ reference, such a treat from DPC:LOL:. Couldn't agree more, in this episode, MC finally get the chance to know them better. Season finale will be as great as this episode if not much better.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Play your cards right and you can get both lyly and sage 100%. Key is not to talk to lily before sage.
Bullshit. Prove me wrong, I've tried every possibility in the last few hours just to see. I can't even find it possible in the script and I'm pretty good at this imo. Please enlighten me, as I am but a grasshopper if you indeed found this path.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I gotta be honest, if it wasnt clear enough already I havent played DPCs previous game so my opinion is only based on what has happened so far in BaDIK lol
Maybe you guys are right but I just dont see this making much sense as it is if it does happen.
A few months ago people we're legit trying to argue that Lily couldn't be a cop due to how far shes went sexually which is asinine considering deep undercover agents have been known to go as far as marrying crime bosses just to close a case.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A few months ago people we're legit trying to argue that Lily couldn't be a cop due to how far shes went sexually which is asinine considering deep undercover agents have been known to go as far as marrying crime bosses just to close a case.
Forget reality, think how DPC thinks...that is the key. He's gonna keep throwing curve balls by the nature of his previous authorings which is good...it keeps us on our toes so to speak. Hints are there for many characters, but what is not debatable at this point is the forks in the road for main LI as they are pretty much carved in granite via the Dik/Chik system.

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
Hi all. Game keeps crashing as i talk to Josy. I saved it right before hand. but how do i fix this please and thank you!

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I never argued she couldnt be an undercover cop due to her working on a stripclub tho, my reasoning is that she is too young to even be one in the first place like the examples you have from irl cases are most likely people that were around 30 y/o.
Also I dont see how her working in a stripclub undercover would have anything to do with dismanteling Quinn or Vinny's drug business that doesnt even go through said club, it feels like a stretch to me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi all. Game keeps crashing as i talk to Josy. I saved it right before hand. but how do i fix this please and thank you!
Damnit, nobody seems to know the top-right topic search function anymore....again, been answered a hundred times today, see here. At least smash that like button if it helps, which I'm sure it will, seeing how you opened a save that was created with a mod version :)

Reactions: St1ffme1ster
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes