panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I cannot do the exam, it tells me an exception as occured and if I do ignore, I have to skip the entire exam and I fail it. Does anybody has the same problem?

Reactions: graw

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
I don't want to search through the thread for fear of spoilers but I keep getting a crash on some of saves where I'm CHIK route (no relationship with Josy/Maya). The crash is early on when Josy comes to sleep over at your place. Anyone know a solution or fix? Thanks.

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
View attachment 1161927
Hey guys. I have the following problem, where I cant find any solution:
After that frame, the game crashes. No error, no this application isnt responding, it just closes itself. Everytime.
I tried everything I could think of, restarting game, closing all other applications, restarting computer, reloading a prior save. Im at my wits end. And I wouldnt want to download the whole game again.
Any solutions? Would be much appreciated.
We have already talked a lot about this in the topic. Just search it back.

It is not a bug is an anticheat mechanism DPC has put on the game. He doesn't want mods on his game. Download a clean version and make a new save. There is some ways around in this topic. Just search it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I cannot do the exam, it tells me an exception as occured and if I do ignore, I have to skip the entire exam and I fail it. Does anybody has the same problem?
I'm getting this error on the test minigame using this compressed version I downloaded yesterday, is there fix or do I have to skip mini games. View attachment 1161945
Both of y'all need to pls learn to use the thread's search function. Back to back same problem with the same answer time over time before...you neither read nor searched....but here is your answer but pls search in the future....and you're welcome.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 1161927
After that frame, the game crashes. No error, no this application isnt responding, it just closes itself. Everytime.
I tried everything I could think of, restarting game, closing all other applications, restarting computer, reloading a prior save. Im at my wits end. And I wouldnt want to download the whole game again.
You too can't type in "Josy" into the thread search? Here is your solution, pls use search in future, you're welcome by the way.

Reactions: MarnorVonEhrencron

Stoyn

Apr 7, 2018
View attachment 1161927
This helped me. Upload these files to the - game/saves folder

drakeberg

Jan 6, 2021
Really enjoyed that episode though I expected something to happen with Burke because of the final scene in ep 6. I'm doing a full DIK fuck everyone playthrough and Bella broke up with me. That was really devastating. But in a way I'm glad it happened cause now MC is finally starting to feel the consequences of his actions. He can't just go around fucking everyone without feeling the consequences.

Quinn was a pleasant surprise. She's definitely getting softer but her storyline is stalling slightly. I can see my fucked up MC and her ending up together. Also really enjoyed Sage (as always), her storyline feels very real and I'm glad MC made it clear he won't be the rebound guy.

Really good writing honestly. Everything's coming along nicely and I can't wait to play more.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
anyone succeed pass josy bug? I mean when you clicking on josy to talk
I have the same problem
For real? This has been answered by me alone for the past 14 hours through pages of this thread....the answer is even on this very same page of the thread. Either read the posts or use the thread search function at the top-right. You guys are killing me here.....just try a little bit to help yourselves. I'm obviously tired and getting cranky but it's very frustrating when you answer the same exact problem only to have someone post the exact same issue only a few minutes after. Do you even read the threads or do you assume after over 6400 pages of posts that your problem is somehow different? Help me understand the laziness of it all....just click here, pick one of the two to resolve.

Meromann

Sep 3, 2020
Is anyone else playing while refreshing the fuck out of this page while they wait for the full gallery save to be uploaded?

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
I can't run that damn game on my computer nor my android. At the moment I start the game, show me a picture of the game and close all apps.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is anyone else playing while refreshing the fuck out of this page while they wait for the full gallery save to be uploaded?
I'm on the 3rd playthrough to get the rest of 'em....just two special renders holding me back at this point plus the final chick playthough. I'm very close and when done will post the persistent unless someone else beats me in the race. Having to take multiple breaks though, been a long day in this thread....many silly folk preside.

Reactions: Yeboi3333
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes