lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I reached 129 in Triple Tile, got a popup that I was the first player to reach lvl 100 and that a small gift would be sent to me by email. I haven't given my email anywhere though? :) (and I'm a bad pirate) weird

• Haha
Reactions: Traitus

AzginAmca

May 5, 2017
I reached 129 in Triple Tile, got a popup that I was the first player to reach lvl 100 and that a small gift would be sent to me by email. I haven't given my email anywhere though? :) (and I'm a bad pirate) weird
Don't think the game connects itself to the internet through our network. So probably in-game kind of thing :)

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone know the story on the missing scenes? I can't see any of the episode 7 scenes. Does it have something to do with the gallery files in the game folder?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Apologies if this has been answered, but what was Quinn looking at in the final section of the game - that glass item on her desk while she was reading on the bed?

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
TrainHardnett posted a quick guide on how to get rid of the Alphas here. Though I think some are reliant on your alignment (DiK or Chick), cause I got no option to push Dawes in the pool or tell Heather about the Alpha in her bed on the Chick path.
There is an afinity choice in the party, kick the alphas out(Dick) or ignore them(Chick). If you are locked in Chick you can't do the triggers to unlock her conversation

Ya I loved this scene between Jill & Josy, personally. My hope is that Jill will start fighting for MC in a 'new' way - she'll start dressing a little more provocatively, and getting more physical with him as a way of competing, and this will trigger additional drama potentially with her family as if they are privy to any of this behavior, they'll likely feel she's acting like Lana.
I see this sort of like Sandy in 'Grease' where toward the end she stops being the goody-two-shoes and starts trying to change for Danny and be more like his crowd. (hope she doesn't start smoking though, lol)

And speaking of Jill - I remember there being a preview where she was in front of a lake or something, was that in this episode? I didn't get that scene, personally, if it was and I wonder if it's because of my DIK affinity, maybe?
Seems like the trigger to that are 2. You need to be in the date of the previous episode and respond to her text in the last freeroam.

jsalaz01

Nov 17, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
Hi, having issues loading the saves. What do you recommend?

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
I can never make the patches work, if I have the 6.1 version downloaded from here does the patch work or not? I don't get this "only on patreon's version" thing...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
There is an afinity choice in the party, kick the alphas out(Dick) or ignore them(Chick). If you are locked in Chick you can't do the triggers to unlock her conversation

Seems like the trigger to that are 2. You need to be in the date of the previous episode and respond to her text in the last freeroam.
Thanks very much!

Reactions: Traitus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes