Jul 17, 2020
literally just finished playing that route as well
i'm more interested on this serious relationship Sage personality tho
question remains now,
if we say no to her on this episode
will it block it on the future episode or she will ask another same question in the future
since her answer if we say no is kinda vague atm
(i go with No since i wanted to see how her dialogue will change later on)
plus she's kinda mixed up with Bella now
so....i'm smelling drama boiling for the future :unsure:
i said no too, cause its a Jill route where i messed up Tybalt's presentation, the dick pic and missing front teeth, his dialog is so hilarious, hearing it in my head:ROFLMAO:

if Sage keep doing this, i don't think i could say no anymore, it takes so much will power in me to turn her down twice:cry:

im curious about Sage and Bella too, especially if the MC pursue them both.:unsure:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
One choice difference i think was interesting is that if you tell Heather Tommy has been cheating on her Tommy has two girls in his bed and if you don't there's only one

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
amazing game,everything is so fucking amazing ,the girls are hot and beautiful like hell im in love with Josy,Jill and Maya in this order but also Sage are :love: i really hope kick in the balls tibhalt :devilish::mad:

Reactions: LucasLeels

cbc123

Apr 27, 2021
Right now, I consider that something that's supposed to scare us off or it might be another red herring, it's mentioned just once and there's no mention of it at all after that (possible implication that MC does not survive the ending of Being a DIK?)

But let's delve into the different versions of what it might be about:

• Bella suffered a miscarriage or had a stillborn at one point and her husband left due to the stress, grief and strain that such a traumatic experience causes. This explains why Bella is so cold and isolated towards most people. Also, it's a logical guess of what's behind the locked door - a nursery and after James left Bella chose to lock the room to isolate the memories (but I can't give an explanation to the boots seen beneath the door). Also, it might explain why she thinks that she "forgave him years ago" while in the pool with the MC. I believe this version the most.
  • James is/was a soldier and he went away on a mission and is gone for a few years, with absolutely no news about his status so he might be MIA. This is believable and an implication might be made from the mannequin the MC runs in to while drunk. The locked door was James' home office and Bella locked it to isolate the memories. This version however, offers no explanation of what Bella forgave James for.
  • James cheated on Bella with someone and she caught him in the act and kicked him out. Very weak possibility, I don't think she'd still be wearing the ring if she caught him cheating.
  • Bella cheated on James with Jill (as it was implied in that scene in chapter 5) or someone else and was caught by him and he left in anger and didn't come back. Possible, but difficult to explain - it leave too many plotholes. I think Bella and Jill did become intimate with each other at one point after Jill was comforting her one night and Bella swore it wouldn't happen ever again.
Bella is my favorite LI in this game and I would absolutely hate it if we don't get a happy ending with her (not necessarily Bella and MC riding off to the sunset together - MC helps her move on and years later they encounter each other by chance and MC sees that she finally did move on and have a normal life, married and created a family of her own.)
I think DOC likes butchering pretty much, there was a crazy nurse in Acting Lessons and try to kill everyone in the game.
It's not wired that Bella might be a killer in the end. the boots seen beneath the door might be the body of her husband(haha).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I've been looking into the main story and I think it's about the inheritance from the MC. (Not the 5k)

This is a very long theory that involves several characters.
Whether it is true I do not know, but it is nice to read.
(Burke,Josy,MC,Lynette,Lana,Jill,Rox,Quinn,Riona,Isabella,Neil)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dav3knight

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i said no too, cause its a Jill route where i messed up Tybalt's presentation, the dick pic and missing front teeth, his dialog is so hilarious, hearing it in my head:ROFLMAO:

if Sage keep doing this, i don't think i could say no anymore, it takes so much will power in me to turn her down twice:cry:

im curious about Sage and Bella too, especially if the MC pursue them both.:unsure:
ikr,
like Sage turns 180 degrees on this route
finally see her on the dialogue talking about serious relationship instead of just fuck buddies,

wait mind sharing what tybalt's said ?
because i didn't punch him after the prep party and didn't hit his face too much on the tennis match
and since we both say no to Sage tho,
what is ur dialogue from jill afterwards ? since u have a toothless tybalt compared to mine

Jul 17, 2020
ikr,
like Sage turns 180 degrees on this route
finally see her on the dialogue talking about serious relationship instead of just fuck buddies,

wait mind sharing what tybalt's said ?
because i didn't punch him after the prep party and didn't hit his face too much on the tennis match
and since we both say no to Sage tho,
what is ur dialogue from jill afterwards ? since u have a toothless tybalt compared to mine
oh its just how the dialog is written, its still the same dialog, its just some words are written differently, instead of Lucas, its Lucash, something to that effect. its funny:LOL:

no text from Jill:cry: no bathroom scene too, but conversation with Josy is still the same, i mean the tennis match, Jill suspects MC did it on purpose.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
dude, that's why i put it in spoiler, MC dont need a redhead stalker:ROFLMAO:

damn, this makes me nervous for Riona, hope its not serious:eek: maybe its a scouting agent for a pop girl group?:ROFLMAO:
Yeah I hope nothing happens to Riona. Maybe it's not true and she's trying to play MC tho? In one of the older episodes Quinn and Riona were discussing something and it was implied that it maybe involved the MC. Perhaps it's related to that

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It’s been one week since Episode 7, I don’t know if spoiler tags are still necessary but here one anyway !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree What’s really interesting is Jill is ultimate CHICK character while Josy leans DiK and Sage is the DIK character while Maya leans CHICK. Wonder if they will have influences on each other.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good, she got your back!
Goddamn I probably shouldn't have played this game a week before exams..... I have Sage in my head almost everyday now. Haven't felt this attached to a VN character in a while, damn...
Now go ace your exams and be the over achiever she always wanted to be!

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Good, she got your back!

Now go ace your exams and be the over achiever she always wanted to be!
Aye you're right, thanks for the motivation! I think I'm kinda dropping down the adult VN rabbit hole now and I'll probably be looking for more after exams, so d'you have any recommendations? Other than BAD I've tried Acting Lessons and Dreams of Desire (though I'll probably re-play it since the last time I played was a year or two back) and after BAD I'm not sure if I can ever truly enjoy an adult VN without good plot anymore haha

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes