jonsnow441

May 8, 2020
Hi guys, I would love your help. I have the 0.7.2 version of the game and my game crashes at the beginning of the episode 7, when I'm one on one with Josy and she says "So...Where do I go?". I tried to install a patch on an old version, download the whole game, delete my saves and get a "clean" one but nothing works. My game always stops at the same time. Please help me ! :)

vicks

Oct 4, 2019
Hi guys, I would love your help. I have the 0.7.2 version of the game and my game crashes at the beginning of the episode 7, when I'm one on one with Josy and she says "So...Where do I go?". I tried to install a patch on an old version, download the whole game, delete my saves and get a "clean" one but nothing works. My game always stops at the same time. Please help me ! :)
Even I am facing the same issue.

tony4309

Jul 6, 2017
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaysons341
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes