KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
someone please share a save where they've reached turn 100 on triple tiles.
Well, you can also lie a little and do it on Easy Mode. It still counts and you will get the prize on your desk :) I know because I did so (max score on normal was 68 and it was annoying to try to beat it, on Easy I reached 100 in second time playing).

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
That's why there's a pretty noticeable difference in Quinn from Episode 1 versus Quinn in Episode 7. She's softening over time with help from MC.
Depends on the playthrough. In mine she's just a big an asshole as she ever was and I don't care about her bullshit. As far as I know, her attitude towards Maya doesn't improve regardless of MC's influence. I'm not going to be nice to her while she's shitty to everyone, in the hopes that she'll 'get better'. Sounds too much like simping in the way a lot women hope that the guys who treat them like shit will improve if they stick around.

Reactions: isotope

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Depends on the playthrough. In mine she's just a big an asshole as she ever was and I don't care about her bullshit. As far as I know, her attitude towards Maya doesn't improve regardless of MC's influence. I'm not going to be nice to her while she's shitty to everyone, in the hopes that she'll 'get better'. Sounds too much like simping in the way a lot women hope that the guys who treat them like shit will improve if they stick around.
Do a DIK playthrough. You'll see a different side of her. Also, I have no issues at all with being called a Quinn Simp. After all, she herself calls me her bitch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Orange

Oct 18, 2018
I'm struggling to get Quinn scene in episode 7. I've done everything with her including sex last episode but the option to hangout is not available? Any help? I've checked the last few pages and searched this forum but can't find anything :cry:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I'm struggling to get Quinn scene in episode 7. I've done everything with her including sex last episode but the option to hangout is not available? Any help? I've checked the last few pages and searched this forum but can't find anything :cry:
Did you texted her before exiting MC's room?

Reactions: Mr. Orange

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Do a DIK playthrough. You'll see a different side of her. Also, I have no issues at all with being called a Quinn Simp. After all, she herself calls me her bitch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Treating MC better doesn't show me a different side of her than what I already know. The only difference is in MC's general attitude in being kind of a douche to others as well.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think there are two big assumptions people make after this episode, that they should precisely avoid:
1. You can jump onto the Sage path same as if you were on it before.
2. If you had sexy time in a car, you close off Isabella.

However I think that history will count. Going after Sage now and being there from the first party will probably make a difference: remember that she won't commit yet. Also for Isabella yeah she may want to cut you off now, but the history is there and I would not be surprise if there was a way to find redemption.
1. Yes it could count, but in my opinion rather negatively. For a serious relationship, I'm not sure what happened between her and the MC before she broke up with Chad was a good foundation.

2. About Bella, I don't know. I didn't see the scene so I don't know what she said exactly.

The Cathy pic on rooster, many have theories. The pic i don't think is a new one. I think it's an old pic that Rusty had in his folders in the laptop, Rusty and Cathy have been friendly for a long time. She did not interfere in a lot of the old DIK stuff with Vinny and Rusty trusts her, and this pic coming out may be because he took it long ago and kept it. It is a shot of her in the locker room in the gym, not a sexual thing with the mask and such so, it was someone hiding in the locker room ( Rusty maybe ) previous years. They did say that they Rusty, Vinny, Tommy and Nick had to do Hell Week and pass just like they were going to make any future maggots do. To set the Benchmark, Maybe Rusty did it or one of the other three during that time.

As Well i don't think it was the Alpha's that sent it. The Pic's of Arieth and the DIK's are old pic's.

So whoever intentionally sent them most likely did the Cathy pic as well.

Maybe Vinny for some type of revenge using one of the Quinn girls to do it ( i think it was Sarah and Melanie ). Maybe Nick ( if it turns out the a DIK did it was right ).
If Cathy's photo was from one of the DIKs (stored in the computer), I think he would have said so.

I also think the Alpha are not responsible for posting the photo of Cathy.

The photos sent to Dawe are selfies (except the one with Jacob raising questions). DIKs store their photos on the computer.

So whoever had access to the computer to post the image of Cathy at the same time recovered everything that was on the computer (including the selfies with Arieth).

Who has an interest in harming Rusty and / or the DIKs, and at the same time stoking tensions between Alpha and DIK?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes