dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Aye I just want my MC to get involved with her lml if Rusty is just comforting her like a friend thats fine but if he is gonna be in the way and stop MC from getting some with Cathy then Ima be all types of mad
Maybe Rusty will convince Cathy to stay at B&R, too.:unsure:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Don't think i've ever Simped over an Adult game character but this Woman mmmmm!!!!:love:Tybalt better not try anything with her after his Jill plan fails:cautious:
View attachment 1171341
The girls in this game are all simp-worthy IMO like you could go with any one of em and their character and everything could just draw you in ughhh. I'm gonna do a full DIK run when I have the time since rn I'm going for the pursue Sage as LI route and rejected Josy and Maya, messed up w Bella and didn't fight for Jill. Nicole is still on my hit list tho she crazy hot.

Main reason I'm rejecting the others girls at this point is because I'm afraid that since Sage was cheated on by Chad before, it'd be bad for me to go for the multi-girl route if I really wanna get with her and date her because she might have a slight trauma from her previous relationship and I might lose my chances with her. Sage all the way man!

• Red Heart
Reactions: tlarsen

yungman33

Dec 7, 2019
I'm missing the entire first row of scenes from EP 7, the last two scenes, and the first and third of the second row. Does anyone know how to get these?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm curious how many theories will be created during the time we'll be waiting for the next Episode... And if even single one will be even close to the story DPC will deliver.
Possible danger for previously made Chick decisions in EP8.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Darg

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
In ep 7 there's an option in the in-game phone for 'settings' with a spanner where you can change your name and pet names (for scenes). So yeah, going forward you could download a complete save and just change your name on it no problem.
Thank You! I totally forgot about that function in the phone.

Reactions: goldenrule91

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
The girls in this game are all simp-worthy IMO like you could go with any one of em and their character and everything could just draw you in ughhh. I'm gonna do a full DIK run when I have the time since rn I'm going for the pursue Sage as LI route and rejected Josy and Maya, messed up w Bella and didn't fight for Jill. Nicole is still on my hit list tho she crazy hot.

Main reason I'm rejecting the others girls at this point is because I'm afraid that since Sage was cheated on by Chad before, it'd be bad for me to go for the multi-girl route if I really wanna get with her and date her because she might have a slight trauma from her previous relationship and I might lose my chances with her. Sage all the way man!
i can definitely see where you're coming from and 100% Dik has some of the best girls imo when it comes to multiple choices right now im doing an all full Chick main girl only run to see where it goes in hopes that only going after them and them all meeting each other and seemingly getting along other than Jill/Saga for now in ep 7 might have some positive outcome in the end tho if i'll have to choose later on Bella Jill and Saga will be the hardest choices to pick between

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Ok, I'm gonna start the game all over again, after being a super DIK fucking around i want to do it how i would do it irl. So Chick mode it is. Give me some suggestions on who to go first from Bella, Sage, Maya, Josy, and Jill. I like them all but i think it's better to pursue 1 of them? If only I could harem them without consequences lol
save Sage for the last one
her dialogue on full chick route is more satisfying at the HOTs party on chapter 7
plus on the prep party as well
just make sure u deny her move all the way since the earlier episodes,

if u ask who to go first,
it depends on how u wanted it tbh
i never try the Josie and Maya path at all tbh
just because i don't want to hurt Derek on Maya
Josie is too skinny for my taste model wise,
but again that's me personally

Reactions: tlarsen

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Have to feel bad for Quinn, parent's are drug addicts ( and maybe brother also )
and live in a slum. She has had to do what she can to survive, poor girl.
Ok.. get your notebook and pen handy, bud. Your class is in session.
While you're half correct in saying there's a bunch of ways to make money without selling drugs or being an asshole to everyone, you're speaking from your own perspective. I don't know you, or where you come from but I know people like Quinn. People that are born in the gutter, raised in the gutter THRIVE in the gutter. This world is polarizing and yes, there are many opportunities for someone not born to a drug addict mother and a criminal father to rise and be a "productive member of society" but until you actually know how it feels to watch one of your parents do anything they have to do to get that next fix, and watch the other parent do whatever they have to do to survive, you can't say anything about how that person lives.
Fist of all - you presume way too much, as you don't know anything about where I'm coming from.

Second, doesn't matter where she's born what she's been through, she's just not a decent person and that is always a choice. While trying to make money and survive is understandable, she's doing way more than that, which some people around here seem to completely ignore in favor of what ? Some pussy ? I think there's a definition for that kind of attitude.

I loved Jill until the 4 episode, but from the season 2 until now I hated her so much, so boring. View attachment 1171439 View attachment 1171440
Love that first pic, really shows off Jill's pretty side for all of her simps :)

Reactions: isotope

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
#TeamJosy here, how can someone be this adorable?
Josy is super cute, new hairstyle + HOT uniform is 10/10. Too bad she's with Maya, don't really care about that whole thing. If she were just a HOT girl with the Tommy stuff she'd be up there with Lily and Nat as a potential top 5.

Reactions: bebiho

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Josy is super cute, new hairstyle + HOT uniform is 10/10. Too bad she's with Maya, don't really care about that whole thing. If she were just a HOT girl with the Tommy stuff she'd be up there with Lily and Nat as a potential top 5.
I think the Maya thing will not last longer than ep08 if you go full Josy, there will be a decision at some point

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
save Sage for the last one
her dialogue on full chick route is more satisfying at the HOTs party on chapter 7
plus on the prep party as well
just make sure u deny her move all the way since the earlier episodes,
I tried that, but failed in the end... I'll give it another go later. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes