RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
If maya ever actually gets over her daddy issues I might actually like her again. First episode she was sorta decent and was maybe my favorite(very short period). But it went downhill fast.

Reactions: Aniac010

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
josy was ready to bang and cheat on maya at the second date with mc. to the streets with her
Don't worry. DPC has setup Josy for a tragic end.

1) He won't allow a throuple ending. See: AL
2) Josy always dies in Ep. 6 DnG. Foreboding doom?
3) The very first render in this game is MC's recollection of Josy. MC/narrator wouldn't tell a story like that without some tragedy befalling her (i.e., if you just get off her path and that's all there is to say, then why would MC/narrator start his story with her?).

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

3) The very first render in this game is MC's recollection of Josy. MC/narrator wouldn't tell a story like that without some tragedy befalling her (i.e., if you just get off her path and that's all there is to say, then why would MC/narrator start his story with her?).
1. No.
2. The first D&G, MC dies.
3. He was recollecting how he met her. He also did that with Zoey while talking to Bella in the cafeteria.

Reactions: isotope

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
1. No.
2. The first D&G, MC dies.
3. He was recollecting how he met her. He also did that with Zoey while talking to Bella in the cafeteria.
1. Yes. There is zero precedent for a throuple ending from a DPC game.
2. In first DnG, MC only dies if he tries to protect Jill. That's also called foreshadowing. Unlike in first DnG game, Josy always dies in second - no matter what.
3. Yes, but in the context of Zoey he was telling Bella a specific story. This entire game is MC's recollection of an important time in his life, and he starts with Josy. There must be a reason for this that ties into an unavoidable plot element. I say that foreshadowing and precedent indicates this involves tragedy. (PS - and that tragedy involves Bella chopping off Josy's head with the axe in her garden shed after she catches her trying to pull an Ocean's Eleven to get the MC and Jill into her secret locked room)

Last edited:

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Absolutely correct, for I think it is widely known that Louisiana has neither a thriving tourism industry nor French or French/Canadian culture.

Except for New Orleans. Or the entire Cajun heritage and cuisine. Or the language from which half the geography derives its names. Or the state's Napoleonic laws. OR THE FUCKING NAME "LOUISIANA!"
Because Lynnete's writing style gives many notable examples of being from the Colonial French descended Louisiana upper class, or having a Cajun Acadian dialect as opposed to the standard American dialect of the more Anglo-American-assimilated Acadians who immigrated to New England. It makes so much more sense for her to have traveled over one thousand miles northeast to Connecticut with Neil than only, say, two hundred miles southwest. Right... :sneaky:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Why does everyone seem to hate Maya over her "daddy issues"? Seems like a very real and depressing problem to me, in fact, I'm sure I'd feel just as overwhelmed and mopey in her shoes.
Cuz I have to deal with Maya's dad even if I don't like Maya. And I gotta watch while Maya treats Josy badly for like the third time in their relationship since I met them (not that Josy is blameless with the cheating). The whole Maya+Josy thing is so wishy-washy that it's hard to care about Maya's dad at all. It would be one thing if Maya and Josy were madly in love and Maya's dad was coming to break them up, but instead Maya's dad is here to try and stop Maya from being in a relationship she herself is unsure of. So hard to care.

Also Maya is preventing me from getting tanned midget sex and I don't take kindly to that.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
1. Yes. There is zero precedent for a throuple ending from a DPC game.
2. In first DnG, MC only dies if he tries to protect Jill. That's also called foreshadowing. Unlike in first DnG game, Josy always dies in second - no matter what.
3. Yes, but in the context of Zoey he was telling Bella a specific story. This entire game is MC's recollection of an important time in his life, and he starts with Josy. There must be a reason for this that ties into an unavoidable plot element. I say that foreshadowing and precedent indicates this involves tragedy. (PS - and that tragedy involves Bella chopping off Josy's head with the axe in her garden shed after she catches her trying to pull an Ocean's Eleven to get the MC and Jill into her secret locked room)
1. DPC has only made one other game before this. Why would he want to tell the same story over again? That would be redundant and illogical.
2. Josy made a ballsy move trying to slay the Ice Queen, only to get slaughtered. I don't really see how a death in an imaginary game foreshadows anything.
3. The whole game is a specific story. About the few days leading up to and the attending of his first couple semesters of B&R. If anything tragic is going to happen, it wouldn't happen to Josy or Maya. I doubt it would happen to any of the main girls and if it did, it would be avoidable unless he really is stupid enough to make players choose between 2 main girls again, which I highly suspect he isn't.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Don't drag Josy down because of maya's BS. Josy is pretty awesome. Hopefully we can have the option to steal her away from maya at some point.
That's what I'm hoping for, the latest episode definitely seems to hint at that. Josy still has feelings for the MC and Maya is basically ignoring her. Hopefully there is an option to romance her again in the next update

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020

There's someone who wants to talk to you. That dude is your client, ChipLecsap

Lots of games have threesomes and harems, but not real polyamory. In this game, there are prerequisites for this.
Cuz I have to deal with Maya's dad even if I don't like Maya. And I gotta watch while Maya treats Josy badly for like the third time in their relationship since I met them (not that Josy is blameless with the cheating). The whole Maya+Josy thing is so wishy-washy that it's hard to care about Maya's dad at all. It would be one thing if Maya and Josy were madly in love and Maya's dad was coming to break them up, but instead Maya's dad is here to try and stop Maya from being in a relationship she herself is unsure of. So hard to care.

Also Maya is preventing me from getting tanned midget sex and I don't take kindly to that.
For a person who claims to be not interested in Maya, you invest a lot of time talking about Maya, i`m just saying.:WeSmart:

Aug 6, 2017
after they cuck you and kiss in front of you i was hoping that subplot would be dropped but nope. now mc is getting dragged into a conflict with mayas fucking dad. who cares!

we could be playing the guitar with sage or helping jill with her concert

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, what happened to the quick travel stuff for the DIK mansion? God, I really loath the free roaming navigation in this game. None of the arrows make sense because the perspective changes every time you go to a new room.

Reactions: slackster

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah I wouldn't take the DnG part seriously at all
I take DnG extra seriously. I really want an entire episode dedicated to a campaign of it with all the main and side characters playing. It'd probably kill DPC having to make all the renders but I love those scenes so much.

For a person who claims to be not interested in Maya, you invest a lot of time talking about Maya, i`m just saying.:WeSmart:
My secret crush revealed :BootyTime: I've said it before but I really liked Maya to begin with, like most people it seems... maybe redemption arc when she joins the HOTs and takes a page from Derek's book about having some actual fun.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
1. DPC has only made one other game before this. Why would he want to tell the same story over again? That would be redundant and illogical.
2. Josy made a ballsy move trying to slay the Ice Queen, only to get slaughtered. I don't really see how a death in an imaginary game foreshadows anything.
3. The whole game is a specific story. About the few days leading up to and the attending of his first couple semesters of B&R. If anything tragic is going to happen, it wouldn't happen to Josy or Maya. I doubt it would happen to any of the main girls and if it did, it would be avoidable unless he really is stupid enough to make players choose between 2 main girls again, which I highly suspect he isn't.
Actually it would be funny if her death foreshadowed the opposite. She is the only one of the group to survive to the end of the story. Everyone else will die via Final Destination accidents.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
after they cuck you and kiss in front of you i was hoping that subplot would be dropped but nope. now mc is getting dragged into a conflict with mayas fucking dad. who cares!

we could be playing the guitar with sage or helping jill with her concert
Just gotta play it super polite with Maya's dad and if Maya comes asking for money kick her to the curb.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes