Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
I don't get why you need to choose one fav girl. I like them all, since Quinn with her bitch attitude "I don't trust anyone" to Maya with her internal conflicts (she never loved a man and now she does, it's not something easy) and both backstories are good and realistic.
Quinn's backstory has only molded two types of people: The one who stop caring for other and only thinks about himself and the one who know how bad things are and doesn't want others to suffer. Quinn is obviously the first and could change because of the MC (here in Brazil, she is what we call a "Porra loca").

Mays's backstory is from someone that came from a more "old classic" family, that or you follow what they believe, what they want, or you are nothing to them (there's even a photo that her father doesn't hug her).

Both have family problems, but from what we know now, Mays is the only one trying to get away, be free and be herself.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
This thing bugged me a lot regarding Cathy :

In chapter 7 (Required BJ from cathy) and better not be on the path on bella. If I have to make it clear. My mc is not on her path path(So I can't conform). Regarding cathy a choice is given, when cathy shows her poster to mc and mc ask for forgiveness and if mc make right choices.

Mc can kiss cathy and as my friend mention if any body which used cheat can conform and deny that but my friend did. His words were "Mc can make out with cathy if he choose to stay longer(If not Cathy path ends right there, And the choice is highlighted.) "
My friend is bit of a ass hole and I love my brother so the point is bugging me that at the end of chapter 7, When rusty visit cathy and they have a great moment together. They, why create this so fucked up situation ?

I didn't want to bad thing for rusty and my mc have noting to do with cathy because he swipe down. If my friend not busting my brain then, This suggest that cathy will remain with us and there will be more fire - fight coming regarding that and eventually might lead to revel the identity of diks betrayer.

My friend that was nasty and hilarious at same time ! (y)

That was a jock right ?
I think what you're saying is if we make the choice to pursue Cathy, she stays at B&R? I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I'll address it just in case I'm not.
I don't think Cathy will stay at B&R if we pursue her. I see her being a "Go visit Cathy's house" kind of deal. Where we don't see her at school but we see her on social media and she corresponds with MC via text messages.

Reactions: dalli_x

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I think what you're saying is if we make the choice to pursue Cathy, she stays at B&R? I'm sorry if I'm wrong but I'll address it just in case I'm not.
I don't think Cathy will stay at B&R if we pursue her. I see her being a "Go visit Cathy's house" kind of deal. Where we don't see her at school but we see her on social media and she corresponds with MC via text messages.
she stays at B&R - You are right here and that make sense, which you said. what you said about cathy is also holds a possibility.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How much development should a side character have before game players are willing to accept the character is who the MC is telling you she is. Remember, this is the story he is telling. That means everything we know about Quinn is limited to what he knows about Quinn. The rest is speculation.
I'm not going to add to all of this Quinn/Maya idiocy, but this is just incorrect.

This game is NOT a story told by the MC; it is a story about the MC. We play several scenes where the MC is not even present and cannot possibly know about. Many of them, and most of the important ones, involve Quinn. So, we are not speculating about Quinn dealing drugs, a fact which the MC knows nothing about as yet.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How the fuck am I supposed to mix or make the drinks for the girls? Got all the liquor but there's no way to make anything with them?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, I think that's the one. When she is asking if mc's only there to teach her the mc can say no as he is there to get closer to Sage.
Do you mean in this scene?

Walkthrough: < if you didn't pick 'Kiss her' during the tutoring Sage scene in v0.2 >
Yes / No (the former rejects Sage)

I'm still breaking my head. o_O

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
I'm not going to add to all of this Quinn/Maya idiocy, but this is just incorrect.

This game is NOT a story told by the MC; it is a story about the MC. We play several scenes where the MC is not even present and cannot possibly know about. Many of them, and most of the important ones, involve Quinn. So, we are not speculating about Quinn dealing drugs, a fact which the MC knows nothing about as yet.
The entire story is being told by the MC. "Let me tell you what happened.." He is telling you about things he knows now because he knows the entire story now. There is no information we have that the MC doesn't have because he is telling us the story. The fact that he may not have had all of the information at various points in the story is irrelevant. The story is not being told in a chronological sequence. It even skips calendar days. The MC may not have known about Quinn's drug sales at some point in the story but he knew about it when he told us the story, which was after the story was over. The MC can't tell about events that haven't happened and of which he has no knowledge, and, again, he is the one telling the story.

screenshot0031.png

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Can someone tell me the name of the song that's playing (Ep6 Quinn scene)
I searched the lyrics but could not find the song (I made the journey through the darkness I found some light along the way...... )

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021

It's actually both cuz at times the story is clearly told by the MC from his point of reflection/recollection (start of the game, the time MC said if he'd have run away if he knew the truth about Bella when they were kissing in the library, stuff like the end of ep 7 etc). This is a fairly common trope in writing where they skip around perspectives to fill in gaps and when the story 'catches up' to the point where the MC is recollecting from, you're left uncertain about what they actually do know. Let's use something like Final Fantasy X as a popular example, the story up until the ruins of Zanarkand is told from the point of Tidus' recollection, but it includes stuff he couldn't possibly know (conversations he doesn't see, cinematics he isn't there for), and it's assumed his friends are filling in those gaps even though every narrative exposition we get is from him and his perspective. I dunno what this shit is called, it's not unreliable narrator but something close.

Reactions: mojococo and `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes