AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hello, someone help me with this error that appears when I want to go to the scenes of mrs rose, both in the teasing and in the lewd scene, thank you.''
Lo siento, pero se produjo una excepción no detectada.

Mientras se ejecuta el código del juego:
Archivo "game / header.rpy", línea 272, en menu_override
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 284, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 288, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 294, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 295, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 296, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 301, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 304, en ejecución
NameError: El nombre 'u'Blowjob {color = # 36ca2b} $$$$ {/ color}' 'no está definido.

- Rastreo completo ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Rastreo completo:
Archivo "season2 / scripts / update7.rpyc", línea 3433, en secuencia de comandos
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ ast.py", línea 1626, en ejecución
choice = renpy.exports.menu (opciones, self.set, argumentos, kwargs, item_arguments)
Archivo "game / header.rpy", línea 272, en menu_override
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ export.py", línea 983, en el menú
rv = renpy.store.menu (elementos_nuevos)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ export.py", línea 1217, en display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact (mouse = 'menú', type = type, roll_forward = roll_forward)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ ui.py", línea 295, en interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact (roll_forward = roll_forward, ** kwargs)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 2699, en interact
repetir, rv = self.interact_core (precargas = precargas, trans_pause = trans_pause, ** kwargs)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 3091, en interact_core
root_widget.visit_all (lambda i: i.per_interact ())
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 541, en visit_all
d.visit_all (devolución de llamada, visto)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 541, en visit_all
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", línea 430, en visit_all
devolución de llamada (auto)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 3091, en <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all (lambda i: i.per_interact ())
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", línea 440, en per_interact
self.update ()
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", línea 625, en actualización
self.screen.function (** self.scope)
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 288, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 294, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 295, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 296, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 301, en ejecución
Archivo "juego / pantallas.rpy", línea 304, en ejecución
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ text \ text.py", línea 1479, en __init__
self.set_text (texto, alcance, sustituto)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ text \ text.py", línea 1598, en set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute (i, scope, substitute)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ substitutions.py", línea 253, en sustitución
s = formatter.vformat (s, (), kwargs)
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 563, en formato v
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 585, en _vformat
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 646, en get_field
Archivo "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", línea 605, en get_value
Archivo "C: \ Users \ omar \ Downloads \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc \ renpy \ substitutions.py", línea 212, en __getitem__
subir NameError ("El nombre '{}' no está definido.". formato (clave))
NameError: El nombre 'u'Blowjob {color = # 36ca2b} $$$$ {/ color}' 'no está definido.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ser un DIK 0.7.2
Lun 10 de mayo 15:49:40 2021
''
Are you using a mod?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tipp. Don't do shit in the Swyper. This is a DPC trap and, at the same time, a solution. Why trap? MC tail picture to Cathy. It can make the connection between Envy and Nicole. Now you are thinking, what does he want? I found Tania. Yes, Tania and not Pink Rose Tanya. Not even the MC gives his real name in the swyper.
The MC was also warned that there might be a girl on campus. Oh yeah, the Swyper name Catrin.
I'm just saying that the MC and Tommy have similarities and the MC gave away his size. If you reject the FakeID, Tommy goes to the bar alone and meets Tania.

screenshot0001.png

Yes very important. When you wake up in your room after the party, Josy has been awake for a while. She certainly hasn't looked into the MC's current cell phone. There is also still nothing interesting and it would be a breach of trust. But what about the old cell phone. (Swyper)

Whoever is on the Bella path and Bella ends up pulling off the wedding ring has a murder on their hands. James was not dead, but now the life preserving machines are shut down. Either you stay with Bella and marry her or you become the Ice Prince.

You should also be careful at the party. So many girls could get pregnant, the sugar pills don't protect. If you made wrong decisions in EP7, Josy, Maya and the MC may cheat on each other.

There will be no sex with Heather she is MC cousin. Yes Burke is her uncle who has the video and Heather is Josy's room mate. Heather might spill some beans when she's drunk.

If you have Sage and Josy as LI that is not good either. In the end Josy has nice clothes on. She will have gotten them from Sage.

If you didn't have sex with Maya and talked to Sarah and Mel during the cumpetition, I hope you defended Maya. If not, she will slap Tommy later.

HINT: In EP8, the Throuple will be decided. The MC should not drink too much or accept drinks from others. There are three crucial double beds in the DIK Mansion and he should not be drunk or high at a Halloween party or he will end up in the wrong bed.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Actually, nobody has to take anything at face value, when the face value is contradicted by the story.

To me the teller of this story is the developer. The developer says it's being told by the MC, but I just don't believe him, based on the evidence of the story itself. While Dr Pink Cake uses the ploy of the MC telling the story at times, he ignores that completely when it suits the way he wants the story to unfold. Dr Pink Cake doesn't overlook much of anything as pertains to continuity. He certainly wouldn't just overlook major plot lines like Quinn's drug involvement, which couldn't be told by the MC. He wants to use flashbacks to reveal to us how things have gotten to where they are now and give some context to character development. But it's the developer telling us those things, not the MC.

You don't accept that. Okay. I don't really expect to change your mind. So, keep on having fun with the game as you see it. We should be able to agree to disagree on this point.
Wait i kinda dont understand this lmao
Do you mean that the MC is telling us a story of what already happened in the past?
Like hes reading a book to us or something like flashbacks? xD

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Tipp. Don't do shit in the Swyper. This is a DPC trap and, at the same time, a solution. Why trap? MC tail picture to Cathy. It can make the connection between Envy and Nicole. Now you are thinking, what does he want? I found Tania. Yes, Tania and not Pink Rose Tanya. Not even the MC gives his real name in the swyper.
The MC was also warned that there might be a girl on campus. Oh yeah, the Swyper name Catrin.
I'm just saying that the MC and Tommy have similarities and the MC gave away his size. If you reject the FakeID, Tommy goes to the bar alone and meets Tania.

View attachment 1188593

Yes very important. When you wake up in your room after the party, Josy has been awake for a while. She certainly hasn't looked into the MC's current cell phone. There is also still nothing interesting and it would be a breach of trust. But what about the old cell phone. (Swyper)

Whoever is on the Bella path and Bella ends up pulling off the wedding ring has a murder on their hands. James was not dead, but now the life preserving machines are shut down. Either you stay with Bella and marry her or you become the Ice Prince.

You should also be careful at the party. So many girls could get pregnant, the sugar pills don't protect. If you made wrong decisions in EP7, Josy, Maya and the MC may cheat on each other.

There will be no sex with Heather she is MC cousin. Yes Burke is her uncle who has the video and Heather is Josy's room mate. Heather might spill some beans when she's drunk.

If you have Sage and Josy as LI that is not good either. In the end Josy has nice clothes on. She will have gotten them from Sage.

If you didn't have sex with Maya and talked to Sarah and Mel during the cumpetition, I hope you defended Maya. If not, she will slap Tommy later.

HINT: In EP8, the Throuple will be decided. The MC should not drink too much or accept drinks from others. There are three crucial double beds in the DIK Mansion and he should not be drunk or high at a Halloween party or he will end up in the wrong bed.
Confirmed Nora is the mother of Maya and Derek, that if it seemed strange to me because according to Swyper it would not affect the plot at all, but Cathy did affect Isabella's route

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There are two possibilities for how Maya fulfills her given Scavenger Hunt tasks. If you are playing the Maya & Josy path, she has developed feelings for the MC and does those tasks with him. However, in most of the paths, Maya & Josy fake the tasks and pawn them off on Arieth, who is gullible enough to accept them.

Basically, in no path does Maya ever perform a sexual act with anyone other than Josy or the MC, and on most paths it's just with Josy.
Even on the MJ path they show the video evidence to Arieth and delete it afterwards. Quinn asks about it in the kitchen dog food scene.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Whoever is on the Josy/Maya path will fulfill two tasks at the same time after the Pink Rose visit.

Important: I believe that there is a way not to cheat on Josy by making out with girls, but to fake it so that Josy knows she has not been cheated on.

You must not go full party.
You have to let Derek go first with Envy.

Reason:
If you go full party, the MC will be at DIK with Maya. Derek said if the MC hurts Maya, he will fuck his dad. I already saw Neil's name crossed out on Derek's list, even though Derek hadn't met Neil yet. Now you know where the sperm filled condom comes from in the following scene with Dawe Shake.

With the party not full, we know from Chad what happened. Two fingers nicely moistened and off in the.....

Derek has to get the lead on Envy because Lily is there and because the name must not be on MC dick. When Josy sees the video, she will see how Derek spoils the MC with two fingers, but at the same time know that Maya does not do something like that with her brother. After that Maya will make out with the MC and Josy will know that Maya faked the video with the MC and Derek.

This will be very important for EP7.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

View attachment 1188593

Want to know how dickpic from Tybalt's phone ended in his presentation?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Want to know how dickpic from Tybalt's phone ended in his presentation?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The cock picture of the MC was taken in EP5 at the preps party by the MC himself on Tybalt's cell phone. Lucas made the presentation of Tybalt. I just wonder if Jill didn't play it wrong by putting Lucas up to it. Josy is a cute girl and Lucas would be gay if he didn't like Josy. Jill has already seen MC cock in the shower. Maybe on Tybalt's cell phone. Now you just have to combine. Jill knows about the Josy competition.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Confirmed Nora is the mother of Maya and Derek, that if it seemed strange to me because according to Swyper it would not affect the plot at all, but Cathy did affect Isabella's route
I once theorized that Maya's father is the doctor who supplies Quinn with pills. Isn't Nora a doctor?

If so, it could be that Nora is perhaps Quinn's supplier. :unsure:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
chick and dik are a bit like ntr while neutral does the hard choices automaticly.
Nice example is the option to go further in Bella's car with Cathy, neutral chooses auto to finish their relationship keeping you on Bella's path.
Yep I've finished my neutral playthrough and i see it now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya deleted it but Josy she said she deleted it too? I don't remember
Have you ever noticed that the folder on the laptop is not only labeled with the name of the MC. There is the MC name and Assman.

Also, Arieth is not too good with cell phones and is quite clumsy. One video is definitely on the laptop, which is said to have been deleted. The video as Maya, Derek and the MC the "Make out with a girl" and "Make out with a guy" on it. Arieth accidentally put it on the net. You just have to look at Chad's face in EP7 when the MC was partying at the Pink Rose.

Chad_001.png

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I know I'm going to regret this, but fuck it...

I found Tania. Yes, Tania and not Pink Rose Tanya. Not even the MC gives his real name in the swyper.
The Pink Rose lady's name is spelled Tania, not Tanya. And DPC would not put two characters named Tania unless he really wanted to confuse us and piss us off, which I seriously doubt. Catrin looks nothing like Tania.

If you're so desperate to find a Swyper chick on campus, you should have paid more attention to the girl at the gym instead of watching Tybalt stick his ass in the air.

screenshot0012.png

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Wait i kinda dont understand this lmao
Do you mean that the MC is telling us a story of what already happened in the past?
Like hes reading a book to us or something like flashbacks? xD
Just like you see at the start of this game, the MC tells who he is and gives some background information, then he says he's gonna tell the story. After that you come to the part the player will start making choices (after filling in your name of choice) the part where you get to see Steve, Josy in the store where MC's summer job is...

It's basicly the introduction...

Reactions: Bruno3

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Just like you see at the start of this game, the MC tells who he is and gives some background information, then he says he's gonna tell the story. After that you come to the part the player will start making choices (after filling in your name of choice) the part where you get to see Steve, Josy in the store where MC's summer job is...

It's basicly the introduction...
So i guess the rest is reality then, i dont like when games talk about past stories, i enjoy it more when its current present.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes