TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
So, I haven't played the newest update yet (waiting for the one in which we can finally fuck Jill), though I've heard Josy and Maya are seeing the MC behind each other's backs...is that true? If so...

Who else is sick of the drama between the three of them because they can't just be honest with each other?

Reactions: goldenrule91

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Quinn doesn't reject a CHICK (or non-DIK) mc. A non-DIK mc doesn't push it with Quinn to force her to accept his help. So it has less to do with Quinn's perception and more to do with the mc's balls. If he's a ballsy motherfucker, he'll tell Quinn, "Whatever bitch, just get you ass inside." whereas a wimpy bitch mc will just put his tail between his legs and slink off
And that's why BaDIK name isn't only about joining fraternity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
So, I haven't played the newest update yet (waiting for the one in which we can finally fuck Jill), though I've heard Josy and Maya are seeing the MC behind each other's backs...is that true? If so...

Who else is sick of the drama between the three of them because they can't just be honest with each other?
that whole situation is stupid as hell. they not gay. they bi and josy already told jill she fucking the mc. this story arc is dumb ass hell.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
While waiting for Destiny 2's servers to come back online, this question popped into my mind.

Is Isabella a Latina or just of Spanish descent?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
In Ep. 5 during free roam at Bella house (after spend the night after Cathy went home) There is Maya render as reward #4. It seem that I cant click on bookshelf, top right corner bookshelf as it said in guide. Is there any trick to click on? Thanks

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Does you guys know if we can get into the DIKs Frat even having a CHICK Affinity??
It's called being a DIK just for that ;) Your affinity is just a reflection of the choices you make, and most content is available for any affinity, allthough there are some choices that can be made only with dik(/neutral) or chick(/neutral) affinity...
The major choices deduct either one bar from the DIK or from the Chick side, these add up so eventually you will be cut off from either (major) DIK or (major) Chick choices (or both major DIK and major CHICK)

The story will get you into the DIK frat either way.... just interaction with the several npc's will be different since you will be locked out of options with them at certain points in the story...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes