JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
No problem dude, I would be embarrassed if I got offended because someone didn’t agree with my opinion.

My comparison is not to equate a serial killer with a drug dealer, but to suggest, biologically speaking, an asshole or a serial killer, both didn’t choose their brains, and if they were never taught to suppress their unpleasant nature, can we blame them for what they are?

But even if we can’t blame them, we shouldn’t have to tolerate them, and in real life, I wouldn’t tolerate someone like Quinn.
I'm gonna play the Devil's Advocate for a sec brother.
You said an asshole and a serial killer both didn't choose their brains. You are 100% correct with that, but their brains are shaped by their environments and influences, insert Quinn. Her brain was shaped into a "Survival over everything" mentality. Which is my main bitching point about most Quinn haters. A lot of people are quick to dismiss her as a rotten to the core, single dimensional character that's just bad for the sake of it and that's certainly not the case.

Reactions: flippityflop

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
No problem dude, I would be embarrassed if I got offended because someone didn’t agree with my opinion.

My comparison is not to equate a serial killer with a drug dealer, but to suggest, biologically speaking, an asshole or a serial killer, both didn’t choose their brains, and if they were never taught to suppress their unpleasant nature, can we blame them for what they are?

But even if we can’t blame them, we shouldn’t have to tolerate them, and in real life, I wouldn’t tolerate someone like Quinn.
I understand now regarding last statement " I don't have experience with drug dealer but I have friendly relation with a i will say a friend. He was hardcore bully to me and ass toward everyone that I know of but in the end after 2 years of staying in class and me being quite guy he reviled to me that. His father used to use belt to beat him for 7 years, that I know of.

In my struggling time when so called no nice person came to my aid. He help me regarding money so i don't have to end up on street.

I think there is a bright sight but only point is where we look for it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm gonna play the Devil's Advocate for a sec brother.
You said an asshole and a serial killer both didn't choose their brains. You are 100% correct with that, but their brains are shaped by their environments and influences, insert Quinn. Her brain was shaped into a "Survival over everything" mentality. Which is my main bitching point about most Quinn haters. A lot of people are quick to dismiss her as a rotten to the core, single dimensional character that's just bad for the sake of it and that's certainly not the case.
That's the double edged sword of the whole thing. Just because we can accept the reasons behind someone's actions, doesn't mean we can excuse the actions.

There's a friend of my family that has diagnosed mental problems and it makes them a bit of a cunt from time-to-time, and I tried to explain to my twelve year old daughter that it wasn't this person's fault they are a cunt, to which she replied, "but they're still a cunt." I might be slightly paraphrasing my kid's words here... :whistle:

But with Quinn, and with anyone who doesn't have a physical impediment making it impossible for them to change, there can always be a path to redemption. It just comes down to whether you can be fucked putting in the effort to help them get there.

Will Quinn find her path? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icekatana

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
In Ep. 5 during free roam at Bella house (after spend the night after Cathy went home) There is Maya render as reward #4. It seem that I cant click on bookshelf, top right corner bookshelf as it said in guide. Is there any trick to click on? Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How i open the console to have more money?
  1. Enable the console (use unren #3)
  2. Open the console with Shift+o
  3. Enter money = 5 then hit Enter
  4. Hit Esc to close the console
Alternatively use a or the Walkthrough+Cheat Mod.
Can somone help me? im stuck to this render, tried to reinstall game, restart pc, update patch but doesn't work
i got the same problem
Search is your friend - this question has been asked & answered many times. Saves you having to wait hours for a reply eh?

You've used a mod at some point. DPC doesn't like people modding his game so has code which checks for this and closes the game.

Either install the latest version of the mod, or try these instructions. Maybe throw in the detected mod fix too (first post, inside Extras).
OK, I might be a noob who missed something, or just haven't read enough on here, but i keep seeing KRJ pop up in threads. Who or what is KRJ?
Oof, not recognizing KRJ = Karen Rebecca Johnson is going to disappoint her devotees...

Reactions: sorco2003

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
That's the double edged sword of the whole thing. Just because we can accept the reasons behind someone's actions, doesn't mean we can excuse the actions.

There's a friend of my family that has diagnosed mental problems and it makes them a bit of a cunt from time-to-time, and I tried to explain to my twelve year old daughter that it wasn't this person's fault they are a cunt, to which she replied, "but they're still a cunt." I might be slightly paraphrasing my kid's words here... :whistle:

But with Quinn, and with anyone who doesn't have a physical impediment making it impossible for them to change, there can always be a path to redemption. It just comes down to whether you can be fucked putting in the effort to help them get there.

Will Quinn find her path? :unsure:
With the way things are going, I think it's entirely possible for her to find her path as long as she does it soon before the whole shithouse goes up in flames, which is going to happen shortly. The relationship progression between Quinn and MC will be her saving grace imo.

N1ckFury

Sep 23, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock this 2D art for Sage?

sage2dart.jpg

Obligatory info: All scene renders unlocked, all special renders found (incl. ep 7), bought every 2D art by doing two different runs. No mods, no cheats, just the vanilla game. Played through ep 7 with a Jill run and a Massive Dick run so far.

Last edited:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Search is your friend - this question has been asked & answered many times. Saves you having to wait hours for a reply eh?

You've used a mod at some point. DPC doesn't like people modding his game so has code which checks for this and closes the game.

Either install the latest version of the mod, or try these instructions. Maybe throw in the detected mod fix too (first post, inside Extras).

Oof, not recognizing KRJ = Karen Rebecca Johnson is going to disappoint her devotees...
Thank you very much. Guide need to fix their error.

Reactions: Meushi

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Sage isn't in the dark with the chemistry between Quinn and MC bro. If you stay with Sage while your MC is being a lame ass diva over Josy and Maya, there's a conversation between MC and Sage where Sage flat out asks you if you like Quinn because Quinn likes MC.
Huh the more you know

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You'll fail on episode 2. Quinn will be sitting on that dick whether you want it or not.
Nope, you can make her stop, you will loose the cumpetition, but it is avoidable.... maybe not on major DIK path, dunno that, but on neutral and chick you can stop quinn.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I said it before, I'll say it again. The problem is Quinn's attitude to them and Maya. If Quinn wasn't a "mean bitch" to others, didn't fuck with Maya, didn't show she didn't care what others think about her, didn't fuck with people they wouldn't at least act that way. Saw some people saying she should get killed and thrown inside garbage truck :FacePalm: Because of her attitude, when people decide to shit on her they automatically throw the drug and restaurant cards in. Half of the characters in the game use drugs, almost every DIK used the reastaurant at least once, mind you.
Basically every other character is relatable whatever they do in their eyes, except Quinn. Someone with a drug dealer father and a junkie mother who used so much crack she lost her senses. She doesn't recognize her own daughter. Her dad is either in jail or got killed. Her father's best friend/partner, essentially their "family friend" is her "supplier" now. She was born into this life and she had no choice. She grew up in that house. Now she goes back there to get supplies and sell them so she can make a living with her "cut".
We also don't know when she lost her dad. Cuz after that point, she couldn't rely on anyone anymore.

But hey, fuck her sideways. She doesn't deserve empathy, she obviously chose that life you know. She should have known better and leave that life behind her when she was 6 years old, after she learnt how to read and write.

Meanwhile, let's all emphatize with Maya, she's gone through hell, what did she to do to deserve this? If we do a recap, I believe she has both her parents and a twin brother who is and was there all her life. Yeah, her father is a cunt, but he's still there. She has something can be called "family". When did her issues start with her dad? A few years ago? When she discovered her sexual identity and started a relationship with Josy.
Like all this was not enough, poor thing believed Quinn of all girls that a free tuition existed, didn't even bother asking the actual person who was responsible with how things went around the frat house. Imagine going through this for a month meanwhile getting support and help from Josy and MC. Now Sage decided to help her honestly too.

What the fuck is what Quinn went through compared to that? She is a criminal needs to be shunned, locked up, even killed.
I'm kinda upset that I missed this comment when you posted it. I agree with a lot of what you said here. While I do feel for Maya and her situation because nobody deserves to be outcasted for sexual preference, her issues pale in comparison with Quinns.
Chances are, if you took any of the other main or side LI's, with exception to maybe Lily, and Riona, and put them in an upbringing similar to Quinn's, they wouldn't make it out of high school much less college.

Reactions: Poisonblack

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
There really should be more love for Sage. She's the one with her shit together. While every other female character in the game is making excuses Sage is getting shit done. She's drug-free. She's not fucking everyone. She's not all about herself. She's not a liar, a cheater, or a thief. The worst thing that can be said about her is she was angry and hurt that she was being cheated on by Chad.

Meanwhile, Josy is a useless simp, Maya is a whining simp, Jill is a debutante, and Bella is batshit crazy. Quinn is messed up. None of the other characters matter because the MC won't be riding off into the sunset with any of them. Screw this MC saves the world crap. Hook up with Sage and run like the wind. Leave the rest of them to their own devices.

• Wow
Reactions: Hermith

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
There really should be more love for Sage. She's the one with her shit together. While every other female character in the game is making excuses Sage is getting shit done. She's drug-free. She's not fucking everyone. She's not all about herself. She's not a liar, a cheater, or a thief. The worst thing that can be said about her is she was angry and hurt that she was being cheated on by Chad.

Meanwhile, Josy is a useless simp, Maya is a whining simp, Jill is a debutante, and Bella is batshit crazy. Quinn is messed up. None of the other characters matter because the MC won't be riding off into the sunset with any of them. Screw this MC saves the world crap. Hook up with Sage and run like the wind. Leave the rest of them to their own devices.
Riona or Sage are probably my runners up.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018

While Sage is clearly one of my favorite girls I think you are kinda overestimating her here. Yes, she is the one with her shit together, but don't forget that for Sage the mc is pretty much just a fuck buddy and/or a pair of shoulders to lean on and even after all the shit for some reason her heart is still aching for Chad.

Maybe that'll change in the next chapters, but up till now the mc was a convenient "baseball bat" for Sage.

Reactions: Icekatana

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I'm kinda upset that I missed this comment when you posted it. I agree with a lot of what you said here. While I do feel for Maya and her situation because nobody deserves to be outcasted for sexual preference, her issues pale in comparison with Quinns.
Chances are, if you took any of the other main or side LI's, with exception to maybe Lily, and Riona, and put them in an upbringing similar to Quinn's, they wouldn't make it out of high school much less college.
Well, nobody knows how ohers would do in her shoes for certain but Quinn's situation is the hardest one to get through so far. If you don't have an extraordinary skill, idk, like being gifted in sports, art etc. there is sadly no way of escaping that life. There are examples of those in football, basketball etc. Players coming from ghettos, leaving gang life behind... She must have at least some smarts, since she was able to get accepted to B&R, even as a reject. And we can be pretty sure she didn't get in because of rich parents option :HideThePain: We need to learn more about her past. Especially what happened to her father and when did that happen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes