laliandra

May 2, 2019
I would recommend you to replay the game and then give me two answers:
- can you name any girl in HOTs that is not a prostitute - excluding Sage and Quinn?
- can you name any girl for whom the HOTs are paying tuition and she isn't prostituting herself?
1. that's a good recommendation and i'll take up your offer
2. there's Melanie and the unnamed redhead. so out of 8 possible ones there's 3 HOTS that are on Quinn's menu. that's a fact, besides that is all wild speculation.
3. MAYA maya2.jpg

bonus track, dialogue from the game:
Camila: and that's all there is to it?
Quinn: Yes, that's all there is to it. No others strings attached.
Camila: Is this something all of you have done?
Quinn: It's not forced Camila.
Quinn: I don't ask everyone to do it.
Quinn: But based on what i see here standing right in front of me... you would be perfect for this

it seems to me some choose to ignore this extremely relevant and revealing information DPC put for us in the game. i wonder why.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mytez vir_cotto J..D Fantabaldu

no one understand the meaning of my title of King of the Harem masters

but yeah sage is best girl due to how redheads are treated by the developer

View attachment 347017
If only Quinn was a redhead that would make her even hotter if that's even possible :p I'll give you this though Sage does look good from the back maybe we will get to ride that ass in the next update preferably infront of Chad.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I hope DPC does a full circle and has Sage die in a fire in one of her endings.
Mytez vir_cotto Fantabaldu

dont jinx it now more then likely Maya is going to be gangbanged by the jocks by the time 0.6 gets around probably be part of a graduation thing of Quinns whore club

but hey i guess it could always be Jill dying in a dorm fire

but we both know that would be stupid to repeat the same thing as the last game so more then likely one of our love interests will be raped or gangbanged

Mormont if Quinn was a red head i would probably marry her na just kidding she doesnt have Sages facial features which is top tier each of her freckles deserves to be licked by Johnster

screenshot0017.png

laliandra

May 2, 2019
MC is going to fuck half the campus, working for Quinn doesn't sound so bad, might as well earn some money for doing the same you were going to do...
and in the end you can always claim you were forced by the evil Quinn :LOL:

Basically, you are hot, you would make a great prostitute. Great words right there, Quinn. Holy shit, Camilla is fucking stupid.
nah i think it's much more possible she saw natural talent. we're talking about the girl that let you fuck her in the ass when she was supposed to suck you off after all.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
1. that's a good recommendation and i'll take up your offer
2. there's Melanie and the unnamed redhead. so out of 8 possible ones there's 3 HOTS that are on Quinn's menu. that's a fact, besides that is all wild speculation.
3. MAYA View attachment 347024

bonus track, dialogue from the game:
Camila: and that's all there is to it?
Quinn: Yes, that's all there is to it. No others strings attached.
Camila: Is this something all of you have done?
Quinn: It's not forced Camila.
Quinn: I don't ask everyone to do it.
Quinn: But based on what i see here standing right in front of me... you would be perfect for this

it seems to me some choose to ignore this extremely relevant and revealing information DPC put for us in the game. i wonder why.
Camila's already a slut (with a hell of a body :censored: on her) and wouldn't have a problem whoring herself out if it meant she could make some cash along side it. Evidence of this is her slurping MC at Quinn's command when she catches him in the shower room. And providing Gloryhole service to MC.

Maya. is. not. a. slut. and. would. obviously. have. a. problem. with. providing. any. and. all. of. the. "services". the. HOT's. provide.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Mytez vir_cotto Fantabaldu

dont jinx it now more then likely Maya is going to be gangbanged by the jocks by the time 0.6 gets around probably be part of a graduation thing of Quinns whore club

but hey i guess it could always be Jill dying in a dorm fire

but we both know that would be stupid to repeat the same thing as the last game so more then likely one of our love interests will be raped or gangbanged

Mormont if Quinn was a red head i would probably marry her na just kidding she doesnt have Sages facial features which is top tier each of her freckles deserves to be licked by Johnster

View attachment 347027
I don't think DPC would go as far as to showcase any rape/gang-rape tbh. And if it does happen it'll likely be off screen to us witnessing the aftermath of it.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I expect some bad shit to happen in the long run, its a Pink Cake game afterall, but gangbang\rape is too much for me, enough to make me stop playing regardless of wich girl is involved, death by fire or any other deaths,prison, overdose,someone getting crippled that i can handle, but rape?gangbang?NTR? that is where i draw the line

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes