laliandra

May 2, 2019
I really hope you are right, believe me.
where does this gang rape come from anyway? all i can think of is that it comes from the Quinn paranoia around here. let's remember all the girls choose to participate and even then Quinn is very strict with what she allows them to do. she doesn't want them doing anything extra and she seems really pissed when she finds out that Camila crossed the limit. it's a big stretch going from that to gang rapes...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
where does this gang rape come from anyway? all i can think of is that it comes from the Quinn paranoia around here. let's remember all the girls choose to participate and even then Quinn is very strict with what she allows them to do. she doesn't want them doing anything extra and she seems really pissed when she finds out that Camila crossed the limit. it's a big stretch going from that to gang rapes...
It's what if it was to happen not that it will happen put it this way if that was in the tags I would avoid this game like the plague that is some of the worst shit to have in a game (n)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
In time I learned you can't take anything for granted; I think the paranoia comes from DPC himself, not Quinn. He will throw some tragedy at some point and that's what I fear the most. All in all we are only on the second update and anything could happen.
I just can't stand violence against women, even if it's fictional, however, once again, only time will tell.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
It's what if it was to happen not that it will happen put it this way if that was in the tags I would avoid this game like the plague that is some of the worst shit to have in a game (n)
i agree. in AL it already came too close to that and it was disturbing. but to anyone who thinks it's even a remote possibility: i just don't see it, not only it doesn't make narrative sense with the story so far for what i've said before, it wouldn't fit Quinn or any other character to be the master mind behind it. But also DPC has just had his previous game approved on Steam which is huge. Why would he go out of his way to make it so this one has all the red flags for it to be rejected by said bigger platform?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
it comes from 3 factors:
1) Quinn took Maya's place in the cumpetition, meaning she has plans for that pussy
2) Rusty and Tommy were talkin about Maya,,,
3) Maya wasn't invited to the second party, where all the other HOT were

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mytez vir_cotto Fantabaldu

so if we could make a side character into a love interest would you guys chose

i would chose Riona because i like how she looks i know Mormont would chose Jade

screenshot0004.png screenshot0031.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
it comes from 3 factors:
1) Quinn took Maya's place in the cumpetition, meaning she has plans for that pussy
2) Rusty and Tommy were talkin about Maya,,,
3) Maya wasn't invited to the second party, where all the other HOT were
What is the Diks code again " Family comes first", Maya is Derek sister, so its ok to molest or whatever bad shit he wants to do with Maya? Derek is not a Dik yet but still i my mind that is against their own rules, i can acept that Tommy is a utter scumbag, but i wouldn't pledge to a frat that has rapists on it, i am straight but if he tries anything like that with maya i want MC to put that huge dick in his ass and make him scream like the little bitch he is, the guy took a beating from Dawe, from DAWE, Tommy is just a piece of shit, a very weak piece of shit

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
how to check dtype? how to access dev console?
You need to download "UnRen.bat"
1. Copy UnRen.bat to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2. Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3. Type 3 then enter.

Then while playing the game press (Sift+D) to open developer menu. In the developer menu select "Variable Viewer" look for dtype and to change it open the console type dtype = * (your value). (Sift+O) to open Console.

UnRen.bat link
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

(You can also extract RPA archives , decompile RPYC files with UnRen.bat.)

Reactions: ky0l0
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes