shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
MC was a beta male, who was afraid to talk to her. He even practiced before he spoke to her.
I love when people pay attention to the game and then came out and say how an actual story has to be interpreted, and not the way it was clearly shown. :rolleyes:
He calls her radiator... I almost fall off my chair when I read it ;)...
Yeah, MC was very unconfident , in the beginning. There is a good scene, when MC and Derek break in to the Preps mansion, and they saw Tybalt practicing in front of a mirror, how to spoke to Jill , and Derek pointing out what a loser He is, and MC is : ...... :ROFLMAO:.
so, in some extend it can be said that technically, Josy was "way out of his league" so to speak. MC really needed that couple of life changing week, now he is an Alpha.
It kind of reminds me of George McFly, "I'm your density, I mean... your destiny".

Unlike George though, the mc has already had sex and he's not a complete basket case, but it's almost the same thing: He likes this girl, he's too afraid to talk to her, he rehearses talking to her, he fucks up talking to her, but then eventually things progress.

In the end he gets the girl and his confidence and demeanor change for the better.

Like Josy, Loraine was also an experienced girl (sorry Marty, you know it's true), and the only really big difference was Josy already had a crush on the mc, where as Loraine only had eyes for Calvin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
dude who talks about first move... you work with her for 2 months you are collegues... so she can speak with Steve, you can speak with Tina... but Josy or you never find the time to talk to each other..? So if you work with some girl in supermarket or company and she want to talks to you or you want to talk to her this is equal making moves on each other ;) get real...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you think she gets in B&R, she was in conflict with her parents, and she wasn't with the rejects... I think that she take money from Steve's father... but not in form of salaries for the hard work that she is doing...;) (this is only a theory, there is no evidence of that yet)
The first move that she made after she get in B&R was to pursue Jill, despite the fact that Maya offers her to make the tour for her...
Second was to befriend Lucas from the preps in her economics class, the same class that Jill takes.
Third move was to befriend Sage... Am I only one who see the pattern or... there are someone else ;)
She also has one moment that propose to Maya to move out to the preppy frat, because there was a way to do it... if I'm not mistaken, she got the info from Lucas how to do it, despite the fact that she knows for Maya's situation with her father.
So, a flirtatious exchange that was based on a misunderstanding means she's a gold-digger? I think our definitions on the term are no congruent. All I see is a light-hearted conversation here that ends with some wholesome flirting and playful joking. Look at her body language and her eyes. She's all smiles. I don't see anything nefarious here.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
dude who talks about first move... you work with her for 2 months you are collegues... so she can speak with Steve, you can speak with Tina... but Josy or you never find the time to talk to each other..? So if you work with some girl in supermarket or company and she want to talks to you or you want to talk to her this is equal making moves on each other ;) get real...

How do you think she gets in B&R, she was in conflict with her parents, and she wasn't with the rejects... I think that she take money from Steve's father... but not in form of salaries for the hard work that she is doing...;) (this is only a theory, there is no evidence of that yet)
The first move that she made after she get in B&R was to pursue Jill, despite the fact that Maya offers her to make the tour for her...
Second was to befriend Lucas from the preps in her economics class, the same class that Jill takes.
Third move was to befriend Sage... Am I only one who see the pattern or... there are someone else ;)
She also has one moment that propose to Maya to move out to the preppy frat, because there was a way to do it... if I'm not mistaken, she got the info from Lucas how to do it, despite the fact that she knows for Maya's situation with her father.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020

Damn, all the Jill fans are worried about the Tybalt blackmail plot when it turns out Josy has already gone balls deep in her.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
That is true of course, but it's kinda to be expected in games/stories like this. It might have been solved by having complete separate paths in the game, but man ... this thing is HUGE! (and I don't mean any genitals). I was suprised how much work was put in this game contentwise (apart from renderings and animations). If we had separete storylines for all choices it could easily be two games. As it is, one story arc just ends if a relationship is ended and apart from a few dialog lines everything remains pretty much the same. That's a compromise I can live with, since the rest is so well written. I laughed my ass off at the role playing sessions and a few other occasions.
Yeah, honestly I wasn't expecting this much content in the game when I first downloaded it. I thought it to be similar to every other adult VN out there, so I wasn't really sure what I would be in for when I started the 10 GB download. Looking back, the only reason I didn't download adult VNs that much was because I was afraid my friends would find out and make fun of me for it, but now, I couldn't be bothered to give a shit. Hell, I'll even stream the game for them if it helps them understand the beauty of adult VNs.

Spoilers ahead.
During the prep mansion infiltration to get the HOT's out of there you can click on the small table with the liqor in Tybalts room, his phone is there, click it and you can make a dick pic...
This is shows how much of a tool Tybalt is: wasn't even bothered to validate the contents of his presentation before the day itself, ends up making a fool of himself by showing a dick that's multiple times larger than his, on screen. Tyballs is just a whole ass tool man, and IMO just a jester in the game itself. I mean, who doesn't enjoy seeing his face getting punched, or his teeth and balls being knocked out by a tennis ball? Some of my favourite scenes in the game stem from Tyballs getting rekt.

As for the MC fucking Jade part, I surmise that someone might've prepared a backup file for proof and to blackmail the MC, though I'm not exactly sure why. We'll just have to wait and find out I guess.

How do i get to talk to Heather at the party in EP 7? The option is blurred out so I surmise a choice i made eaalier blocked the option. Someone know what it is?
You gotta choose to make the jocks leave when you run into them on the first floor instead of choosing to ignore them. You don't fight them directly but instead you just figure out ways to get them to leave the party one by one. In Heather's case, you'll be able to talk to her once you pick that option and find the drunk jock sprawled out on Heather's bed, then talk to her about it. Right after that, tell her about Tommy cheating, and you'll be able to treat her to some absinthe.

MC was a beta male, who was afraid to talk to her. He even practiced before he spoke to her.
I love when people pay attention to the game and then came out and say how an actual story has to be interpreted, and not the way it was clearly shown. :rolleyes:
It's pretty interesting to see how MC grew from an unconfident male into a total stud in less than a week honestly. Unrealistic, sure, but it's fun asf. MC immediately became more confident once he went to college, as evidenced by his first conversation with Maya. Dude didn't really stutter at all and just talked normally (though it might be because he didn't have feelings for Maya at that point, so it might've been easier for him to talk to her as well). Imagine just sneaking into a sorority and getting a BJ from one of the members and potential members in that house after not fucking anyone for years though. That shit would be amazing lmao

Reactions: goldenrule91

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is shows how much of a tool Tybalt is: wasn't even bothered to validate the contents of his presentation before the day itself, ends up making a fool of himself by showing a dick that's multiple times larger than his, on screen. Tyballs is just a whole ass tool man, and IMO just a jester in the game itself. I mean, who doesn't enjoy seeing his face getting punched, or his teeth and balls being knocked out by a tennis ball? Some of my favourite scenes in the game stem from Tyballs getting rekt.
In Tybalt's defense, it's possible his presentation was sabotaged. We don't know who the fake Tybalt on Rooster is (the one that keeps bombing Tybalt's posts), it could be a DIK, Sally, a disgruntled Prep, or who knows.

But I doubt every one of the preps like him. He has like zero likable qualities, we even see Lucas groaning during the presentation. So a a disgruntled preppy may have slipped that dick in (the picture I mean :sneaky:) because they are sick of him.

Poor Tybalt:
  • He's been pining over Jill for ages now and the mc just comes in a steals her from right under his nose (like the minute she helped him up after he got that wedgie from Dawe, Tybalt was standing there just watching it happen).
  • All his Rooster posts are being bombed by a hater.
  • His mom is fucking his arch enemy, the mc.
  • After the mc trashes Tybalt's prep's party, the mc punches him in the face when Tybalt confronts him.
  • Sally publicly destroys him when he's trying to seal the deal with Jill in the library.
  • Bella keeps crashing all his dates with Jill, fucking up his chances to show her he's the guy for her.
  • He has his prosthetic teeth smashed in by the mc who repeatedly attacks him during tennis which was meant to be a date with Jill.
  • His dick is humiliatingly small (which probably explains his constant attempts at compensation). I wouldn't be surprised if there's a scene where Jill sees it and laughs at him (in spite of her anti-bullying stance). She'll feel bad afterwards but the psychological damage will be done.
  • It wasn't bad enough that he has to lisp his way through his presentation, but then it gets destroyed by that dick pic, all in front of a packed auditorium.
I mean he's a total dickhead, and his blackmail of Jill is reprehensible, but he's more than paying for it. And we're loving every minute of it. :geek:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I keep screwing up in my playthroughs to document the special renders in the free roams.....getting tired of deleting my persistent and restarting. This is what happens when you try to push out 100% via 3 complete playthroughs while drinking Crown & Coke....damnit.
dam so thats what is was ... i couldn't figured it out myself .... dam coke .... :rolleyes:

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a "wait" button you can press. The game takes a significant amount of time to start. Maybe if you ignore the popup what happens then?

As much fun as Swyper was, not that the MC has a new phone, there's no real story reason for him to install it again.

It was Derek that sorted it for him because he was trying to take him mind of Maya & Josy, but since that's all water under the bridge and the MC surely has another girl in his sights by now, Swyper wouldn't make sense (unless the mc is just a horner fucker and he needs more women than there are days in the week.... hmm :unsure:)
if I wait, after a while the program closes and the following traceback appears

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you not see her for what she is you are blind or maybe 12 y.o. or maybe you don't have too much exp with girlfriends/wifes and people in general.
and of course you must have some principles and high moral to make the right judgement for yourself
It's one thing to voice a strong opinion about some fictional character on a public forum, it's quite another to personally demean other posters just because they have an opinion that's different than yours. Argue your case, but knock that crap off!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What are your thoughts on a 'cum gauge'?

I'm gonna use my patron pledge and tell that swede to drop his rotten fish and make it so that MC can't cum 10x a night like he did at the HOT party
Good grief, Sage would have to resort to negative numbers for our scores. No thanks!

*nerd nasal voice* ACTUALLY *nerd nasal voice* ... the game was put out 2 weeks shorter then the previous launch! if we consider that DPC lost almost 1 month trying to learn how to code for the new phone app... if nothing new comes up like a master degrees in daz3 or something like that if he keeps his rhythm (and that`s a major if, i mean summer beers babes in bikini ...) he should be able to deliver a new update in 3-4 months (do notice that 3 weeks have passed) so, and ename144 help me here, but the new episode may come as shortly as in 4 months!

probably for marketing reasons i suspect that even if he finishes it before he will only launch the new update on October closer to the Halloween since that`s enables him to get some holiday visibility like games to play this Halloween! So always a good marketing strategy!

on this episode and according to his average rendering he came up 800-1200 renders short, so either some stuff was cut because it did not work or some scenes got postponed! if some scenes where postponed to ep.8 we might have 25% of the game made by now!
DPC hasn't released any numbers on Episode 8, so your guess is as good as mine. Even speculating is pretty unhelpful until we get some idea of how much content DPC plans to put in Episode 8.

That said, the difference between being on the verge of 2 episodes per year and just past 2 episodes per year is almost entirely academic.

How do i get to talk to Heather at the party in EP 7? The option is blurred out so i surmise a choice i made eaalier blocked the option. Someone know what it is?
This winds up being a lot more complicated than it probably should be, but in essence it works like this:

Heather will talk to the MC once he's given her a drink made with absinthe (which is found in the back of the desk shelves in Lily's room). Heather will only ask for a drink once the MC tells her Tommy cheated on her (and is now +3). The MC can only discuss Tommy after he informs Heather that the Jock who had been talking to Lily is now sleeping on her bed.

But this is where things get tricky because while the jock will move to the bed if the MC talks to Lily, he will not be able to inform Heather unless he made the DIK Major Decision to get all the jocks kicked out of the party (rather than the CHICK option to avoid causing trouble). This obviously requires making a DIK Major Decision, but that is more complicated than usual because of the potential for permanent affinity: some MC can no longer make DIK Major Decisions, and thus don't even realize there's a choice.

So in short, you need an MC capable of making the DIK Major Decision at the party, do so, then talk to Lily, find the jock on Heather's bed, report him to Heather, tell Heather about Tommy, get her a drink make with absinthe, profit!

How does continuing to show interest in the MC after realizing he doesn't have the resources she thought he did make Josy a gold-digger? Seems like the exact opposite to me.

As for the pattern of Josy's friends, you seem to be ignoring that she also befriended Camila, Ashley and Mona in between Lucas and Sage, none of whom is rich or influential. I think the much simpler explanation is that Josy is just a very friendly person... which is exactly what we're told in the game. No need to overcomplicate this.

Also, just curious: how to you differentiate between a girl flirting with a guy she likes and a girl manipulating a guy she doesn't care about?

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As for the pattern of Josy's friends, you seem to be ignoring that she also befriended Camila, Ashley and Mona in between Lucas and Sage, none of whom as rich or influential. I think the much simpler explanation is that Josy is just a very friendly person... which is exactly what we're told in the game. No need to overcomplicate this.
I feel so left out and sad that Josy hasn't befriended ME yet! :cry:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
ChipLecsap, you as a big fan of Josy (and me too), what do you think of those things that talk about her? Betrayal and more betrayal, that man called Lucas (shit my name is Lucas too, another Lucas, I'm going to kill you), selfish, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
ChipLecsap, you as a big fan of Josy (and me too), what do you think of those things that talk about her? Betrayal and more betrayal, that man called Lucas (shit my name is Lucas too, another Lucas, I'm going to kill you), selfish, etc.
I think nothing, because I don't know what character they talking about, some imaginary character that has the same name. I don't know if its from an another game or movie or some book , or probably from just their head. so I usually try to avoid these conversations, it's hard when you not talking about the same stuff;) :ROFLMAO:

I let ename144 to deal with them, He pretty awesome at it:cool: (y)

Last edited:

ACM1899

Mar 8, 2018
Guys after episode 4 cant play more da game just crash I delete it but same thing happend

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/ep6/licensed_music/track33.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 141, in script
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1023, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1001, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 942, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun May 16 00:58:59 2021

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Good grief, Sage would have to resort to negative numbers for our scores. No thanks!

DPC hasn't released any numbers on Episode 8, so your guess is as good as mine. Even speculating is pretty unhelpful until we get some idea of how much content DPC plans to put in Episode 8.

That said, the difference between being on the verge of 2 episodes per year and just past 2 episodes per year is almost entirely academic.

This winds up being a lot more complicated than it probably should be, but in essence it works like this:

Heather will talk to the MC once he's given her a drink made with absinthe (which is found in the back of the desk shelves in Lily's room). Heather will only ask for a drink once the MC tells her Tommy cheated on her (and is now +3). The MC can only discuss Tommy after he informs Heather that the Jock who had been talking to Lily is now sleeping on her bed.

But this is where things get tricky because while the jock will move to the bed if the MC talks to Lily, he will not be able to inform Heather unless he made the DIK Major Decision to get all the jocks kicked out of the party (rather than the CHICK option to avoid causing trouble). This obviously requires making a DIK Major Decision, but that is more complicated than usual because of the potential for permanent affinity: some MC can no longer make DIK Major Decisions, and thus don't even realize there's a choice.

So in short, you need an MC capable of making the DIK Major Decision at the party, do so, then talk to Lily, find the jock on Heather's bed, report him to Heather, tell Heather about Tommy, get her a drink make with Absinth, profit!

How does continuing to show interest in the MC after realizing he doesn't have the resources she thought he did make Josy a gold-digger? Seems like the exact opposite to me.

As for the pattern of Josy's friends, you seem to be ignoring that she also befriended Camila, Ashley and Mona in between Lucas and Sage, none of whom is rich or influential. I think the much simpler explanation is that Josy is just a very friendly person... which is exactly what we're told in the game. No need to overcomplicate this.

Also, just curious: how to you differentiate between a girl flirting with a guy she likes and a girl manipulating a guy she doesn't care about?
I think nothing, because I don't know what character they talking about, some imaginary character that has the same name. I don't know if its from an another game or movie or some book , or probably from just their head. so I usually try to avoid these conversations, it's hard when you not talking about the same stuff;) :ROFLMAO:

I let ename144 to deal with them, He pretty awesome at it:cool: (y)
The one thing that Josy did that surprised me, was when she chose to be shown around the campus by Jill rather than Maya.

Jill: "If you'd like, I can show you around afterwards?"​
Josy: "(Hm... Maya promised me that she would...but I could be making a new friend this way.)"​
Josy: "Sure! I would love that!"​

She'd only just been reunited with Maya (albeit through complicated circumstances), and she's blowing her off for the opportunity to make a new friend. She already has class in common with Jill so it's not like she won't catch up with her again. It just seems a little thoughtless towards Maya, except it wasn't thoughtless because she actually though about it.

Guys after episode 4 cant play more da game just crash I delete it but same thing happend

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 141, in script
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1387, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2248, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1023, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1001, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 942, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\AC Milan\Desktop\The Gift Reloaded\111new\BeingADIK-040-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun May 16 00:58:59 2021
Are you running on a PC? Is it the full version downloaded from here? Have you installed anything else, like walkthroughs etc? Do you have the "music_ep6.rpa" file sitting in your "game" folder?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The one thing that Josy did that surprised me, was when she chose to be shown around the campus by Jill rather than Maya.

Jill: "If you'd like, I can show you around afterwards?"​
Josy: "(Hm... Maya promised me that she would...but I could be making a new friend this way.)"​
Josy: "Sure! I would love that!"​

She'd only just been reunited with Maya (albeit through complicated circumstances), and she's blowing her off for the opportunity to make a new friend. She already has class in common with Jill so it's not like she won't catch up with her again. It just seems a little thoughtless towards Maya, except it wasn't thoughtless because she actually though about it.
with Maya not present it is quite rare for Josy to do or say anything in her favour....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes