mindern

Jul 7, 2017
as a preview it was quite harmless, it didn't give any hint about the plot

the fact that Sage is the best is an established fact.
Wont stop me from rampantly speculating!

looks like she’s more open to the MC sharing a bed with her. Sure, he did whilst she was sick but she made a point in Ep3 of pushing him out and onto the floor.

It’s a minor thing but nice to see.

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Can you elaborate what convinced you that Sage is Burke's daughter? This is a theory that's floating around, but not a very strong one. What convinced you?
Ok

1) Chad and Stephen are on first name basis. Remember when Chad enters Stephen's office Chad says "Stephen I didn't do anything" which is pretty disrespectful imo so they probably knew each through sage.and remember Chad asked sage for getting his president title back why would he ask sage ??

2) check the Jill's first cluck check sage's comment where she tells tyballs to stop bothering jill or something like that and tyballs says it's none of her buisness. She don't give a crap about jill so tell me why she's bothering herself with tyballs unless person you can see in the window is related to her.and remember she cares about her reputation a lot. And another thing in EP7 jill says she tried to be friends with sage but sage brushed her off.

3) in EP5 she takes mc in tyballs room why not any other room? Because she knew nobody will disturb them because she knows her brother/stepbrother is going to be busy licking asses for money just like his father.

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
And I forgot to mention when mc and sage was about to have sex on couch and Jacob stops mc and was about to say someones name but mc interrupt him

Reactions: shazba

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I love the job of DPC, but it doesn't have a monopoly on good writing.

Where heis very strong is that he leaves the beginnings of the track all over the place. Even if it is false leads, it does the job, it intrigues the attentive player.

For example the photo frames during the Jade-Stephen dispute. We see three executives, in the middle Jade and Stephen, on the left Tybalt, and on the right we go not who. Either it's nothing, or it suggests that there is another child potentially at university.

What is also very good is to review scenes after learning certain things. For example at the very beginning of the game, the confrontation with the Jocks and Chad's reaction to the joke about being gay.
DPC is an impostor among us. Writing too good to be just a regular human. A lot of puzzles and hints (what I like a lot), really nice animations (not so necessary but ok) and GoT like plot. I hope his not gonna flow like some done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith
Jan 30, 2021
Thank you guys for explaining what Quinn does in the game throughout 7 episodes. It was very kind of you. I would never guess who she is and what she does before today but now I'm enlightened.

You should've re-read what I wrote before answering but no worries, I'll also do the explaining for you too.
Not every villain/antagonist/anti-hero, whatever NEEDS to have a redemption arc and become a "goodie two shoes". We are in 2021, this is a boring, an overused plot device.
X character is evil, does bad things to everyone. Then someone ordinary comes up/something happens and suddenly X realizes what s/he was doing was wrong and becomes a beacon of light.
What makes some characters interesting is them being villains/antagonists. When you take that from them, they lose their originality and become a generic character, there are hundreds of those characters.
Tell me, would people like Joker if he turned good after his first encounter with Batman? Or in Infiniy War, if Thanos said "nah killing half of the universe is too much, I'm not going to use the stones", would he be as amazing as he is? No.
So, stop trying to think a "redemption" for Quinn, Tommy or basically any other antagonist/villain is a must.
Also, please stop jumping at a post because it includes "Quinn". Read it first.
i agree i dont even consider Quinn as a villain but she already got slapped earlier . cami and rio
are talking about being followed ( if its not the cops then it is way worse ) and Mona has vanished.
i dont really care if she turns good or not . i get a feeling that if she doesnt her stroy will be much more interesting ,
but sadder .

its for same reason i like Jill
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quinn is just not my type , she's clearly damaged and doesnt trust anyone . im not gonna get involved in this.
im not even gonna try to guess how damaged she is because it can be really dark .
It's for same reason i friendzoned josy/maya right of the bet . im not gonna get involved in this

i think when people say redemption for quinn they mean she won't freaking get killed by some junkie for 20$.
i said it earlier i dont hate Quinn i just don't want to be part of her story.

i cant imagine Quinn being Quinn whole game . her story will develop the question is
will it be good or sad . she's not Jill or Maya . she gets involved with lots of shady stuff .

i have theory that Lily is up to something .... like its odd that she went to collage because she's bored
aha , someone is making to much money .
she also looks at you cockeyed when u do shady things ( persue multiple girls)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
For example the photo frames during the Jade-Stephen dispute. We see three executives, in the middle Jade and Stephen, on the left Tybalt, and on the right we go not who. Either it's nothing, or it suggests that there is another child potentially at university.
I think DPC trying to fool players by thinking that Sage is one of Burke's. But it's not, I am dead sure.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
sage red hair is natural or no if is natural then burke is not her father if is artificial he can be the father if the theory is true
Im a ginger, both my parents and my brother are blond....

For a person to be born a ginger both parents need to have the "ginger-gene" but even then he or she can still be blond or whatever hair color depending on the dominant genes.... The ginger one just isn't dominant so even if alot people have it only a part will be born a ginger....

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
i have theory that Lily is up to something .... like its odd that she went to collage because she's bored
aha , someone is making to much money .
she also looks at you cockeyed when u do shady things ( persue multiple girls)

Reactions: The Pink Royce

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I am wondering if Mc and Chad will become friends in the future? Jocks and Diks? If Mc defended Chad which means he think MC is cool and he is also thought MC is Blackmailing him so since MC found out the truth why Chad beat him. So, I think it is a possibility Diks and Jocks might work together in the future against the hacker or president Burke
They wasn't enemies at all. Chad was the one who gone 1st too recover at the HOTs party (if you defend him). He is gay but not retarded. Whole thing departs on player.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wont stop me from rampantly speculating!

looks like she’s more open to the MC sharing a bed with her. Sure, he did whilst she was sick but she made a point in Ep3 of pushing him out and onto the floor.

It’s a minor thing but nice to see.
They have often had sex on that bed, whether she will let him sleep on it remains to be seen. For now, only Quinn and Jill have had this honour.

It was only the one deception and Maya is still currently being deceived. She believes it's a real threat, that is the deception.

Your point, "if it was all a deception Maya would have just told her father to go to hell to end it all" only makes sense if she's aware that it's a lie. The point is she believes it's real so she's looking for means to work around it.

Now the irony is that she is doing things (threesome sex to get into the HOTs) to circumvent the blackmail, how would her dad react if he realized what he'd pushed her into?
I think there is a misunderstanding...

I'm not saying it can't happen, but that I'd prefer it didn't happen. after tyablt's blackmail there's nothing that can exclude it from happening

DPC with this loan made an unbelievable mess (in italy we say that the patch was worse than the hole) from a narrative point of view it was enough that the father controlled that money, now after several reworkings it seems that the loan was obtained by the father and that Maya is the guarantor of this loan, the only one who will have problems if this loan will not be repaid

all this dramatic hype justified Maya's submissive behavior, the fact that she had to accept whatever Quinn asked her to do, without looking in anyone's face, the fact that she had to distance herself from Josy again etc...

now if all this turns out to be a scam, Maya from victim becomes a fool tricked by a deception that anyone could see (in the terms in which DPC put it), because even if she trusted her father after he had segregated her (Nuremberg syndrome I think..) at least after she had discovered the deception she should have informed herself.

I sincerely would prefer that not all the LIs were reduced to stupid ones that don't distinguish the top from the bottom.

I don't see any great irony in what Maya had to go through, the irony if anything is that DPC tells a story where in the end Patrick is right, where Maya doesn't like girls so much and where it was actually enough to remove Josy to make her daughter heterosexual.

Reactions: DavDR and shazba

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
me feels very happy that my new set of theories seem to be sticking!

- Sage surname is Burke
- Lynette family was going broke when she run away with Neil
- Tommy is scamming the Dik`s
- Tybalt used the party incident to steal from the preps

i had 2 more i can not remember!
How I unlocked this scenes?
the 1st one is you fingerblasting Maya just use the walktrough

the 2nd one you need to attend the pink rose visit with Tommy and Rusty and fuck Rose in the ass! you might have to stay with Derek in his form room!

the 3 from ep.7 it seems the hang out options so you should have a Maya a Josy and a Quinn option!
My bad those are the madam rose scenes! seriously they are not worth it!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
Jan 30, 2021
They have often had sex on that bed, whether she will let him sleep on it remains to be seen. For now, only Quinn and Jill have had this honour.
no they all did . only sage doesnt becuase she likes sleeping alone . but she lets mc sleep in her bed during daytime .

maya falls asleep in mcs arms right before mc goes back home meet Josy
Bella stays over to help then stays the night .
(you could argue that bella wont let him sleep in her bed but its not the MC
its everyone . even Jill feels unwelcome and goes to sleep on the couch )
Josy sleeps with MC twice or once if you friendzoned

M&J: I'm a joke to you?
you beat me to it . u bastard ! ;)

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Ep 2.: Stay in the party dance with Sage.
Ep 4.: Go to the Club request one stripper (three scenes will open up).
Ep 6.: Go save Sage (DnG)
Ep 7.: Work at the Club again (madame scenes) (PS.: You need the VIP pass)

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
It's hard to tell because your gallery seems to miss some scenes, i mean they re not even there even if unblock.

The first one could be Sage or Maya scenes. Sage scenes are both some kissing, one during the party in wich you fuck Sarah, the other after the fight with the Jocks. Maya is also during the partyin wich you fucked Sarah.

The second one is from the Pink Rose. At the end of ep 3 you have to choose Derek. You also need to had choose party without limits in ep 3 pink rose visit and Dick status.

The ep 7 scenes are the Madam ones in Pink Rose. You need to win the Hell Weak contest against Derek, accept the VIP pass instead of puting it in the mansion in ep 6 and then choose to work on the Pink Rose in ep 7. Enjoy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
no they all did . only sage doesnt becuase she likes sleeping alone . but she lets mc sleep in her bed during daytime .

maya falls asleep in mcs arms right before mc goes back home meet Josy
Bella stays over to help then stays the night .
(you could argue that bella wont let him sleep in her bed but its not the MC
its everyone . even Jill feels unwelcome and goes to sleep on the couch )
Josy sleeps with MC twice or once if you friendzoned

you beat me to it . u bastard ! ;)
M&J: I'm a joke to you?
the point was for the girl to allow MC to sleep in her bed

Josy is the one who sleeps at MC's... so if anything it is MC who gives her the bed... instead when she hosted him at home she had to chase him away for the arrival of his parents

Maya is the one who falls asleep, it's not that she allows him to sleep with her

Bella reassures him on the couch, it's not a bed, it's not Bella's bed

if we really want the exception is when Maya and Josy join the beds, but that, besides being a big disappointment since it seemed the premise of who knows what and instead..., it was a particular situation and technically it was "also" MC's room, but I can accept it

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Ep2
- Sage, dance with her at the party instead of going with Sarah or home to Maya
- You also need to make out with her in her room (after Chad fights you I think)

Ep4
- At the Pink Rose, there's separate scenes with Envy and Sandy

Ep7
- Win Hell Week and keep the VIP pass to Pin Rose, then you can get scenes from Madame

You are also missing the Cumpetition scene from Ep2. Hold out until Quinn goes further and fucks you.

Reactions: Zareem and LoDoN-
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes