Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Probably off topic compared to everything else being discussed here, but can someone answer my question regarding the ending of Ep7...um What's up with Quinn's bit, she's on the bed reading then the camera pulls out and she is looking at a skull w/candle on top, a pack of pills and some plastic looking thing on her bedside locker , my question is what's it supposed to mean?
My best attempt at an explanation is that this is the stash she ordered for the prep who didn't want it anymore and so she is still sitting on it. Which may get her into trouble in the coming season finale.

Reactions: vogelbeest

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
the game really seem's to encourage you to do thing's like have sex with Cathy and out of nowhere you loose Bella because of it.
Never saw it that way. The game gives you the option to do it and maybe tempts you sometimes, but I'd be hard pressed to call that encouragement.
It's a choice, a choice a lot of people here seem to take, brazenly.

If Acting Lessons taught me something about DPC - is that your choices (even the smallest and seemingly trivial ones) will have consequence somewhere down the line. And it really baffles me how many people outright ignore that.

"DPC said Being A DIK will be more lighthearted compared to Acting Lessons. Yay! I guess I'm safe to swing my dick around!".

I don't expect we'll have any sudden house fires or psychopaths this time. But if there is one thing I'm sure of - is that this game won't reward you for trying to fuck everything that moves.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Me, For something my favorite games are Life is Stange, Detroit Become Human, Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain, all Telltale games, Grim Fandango mostly those that are considered narrative adventures

The sex in this game for me is only an addition
]

Bro, same. I love these kinds of games. So far I've only tried Life is Strange (because everything else is expensive as hell) but I'm gonna try Little Nightmares soon since I claimed it while it was free on Steam.

I started my AVN journey out hoping to get some quick strokes in, but ended up staying because of the impressive plot, attractive characters and overall great story. It helps that there're some minigames in BaD to keep you interested too, adds an element of enjoyment and reward for the player other than just picking the right choices.

I'm still mourning this missed opportunity:

View attachment 1237404
She's definitely hot, but her Swyper interactions turn me off. Like, would I clap that ass? Yes. Would I clap it after chatting with her for a bit and understanding her personality? No. It's like she's here to spread negative vibes, man. Ellie's definitely the better choice.

After my first playthrough though, I'm only going for Nicole on Swyper. Saw Nora once, that's enough for me. Cathy? Bitch, no, I want Bella :love:

This game really brings out the MILF lover in me, damn.

screenshot0028.png

Ass man or boob man, I'm cool with either of those lmao
Now I want a choice for Derek to either call us ass man or boob man.

We're not even going to name the game... But come on I think everyone knows which game we’re talking about ! Hope I don't get flagged for this... :KEK:
View attachment 1237695
I've seen the game, but I haven't given it a go. Have thought of it, but never went for it. Anyone care to enlighten me as to how much of a copy it is?

AOA is really a great game, I like that it’s doing its own thing and I liked that little homage to BADIK. It has very memorable Main girls and a good story. Even though it’s still early on in production, I like where the story is going. :)
My favourite girl in AOA is Jenny Richard ! Hmmm I wonder why ??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
View attachment 1237861
And she has Jill's personality, that's a win ;)
The only problem I have with that game is that as of right now, it's too short, and I just want a lot more. The characters all seem fun, I chuckled a bit when seeing the BaD references (didn't expect those at all), and the story seems to be going in a good direction so far. Granted, there isn't much conflict and drama, but the renders are really well done, and I'm looking forward to future updates of the game.

This game is acting lessons all over again, same personalities eg. Liem/Derek, two main love interest, creepy anti-protagonist lurking in the background (my bet is the cafeteria lady). I just pray he leaves Bella alone..... Please leave Bella alone.....
Cafeteria lady as the antagonist? Now this is new! dalli_x, get on this case!

Finally caught my Maya/Josy save up to the end of Ep7 and I think I know why I personally am kinda “meh” on Maya but warming up to Josy. I don’t dislike or “meh” the character im just kinda ambivalent about the MC/Maya dynamic.

It’s the little things... all the other girls have lots of these little meaningful moments. Tiny things that bond them to the MC and flesh out and define the relationship between the MC and the LI. As in the MC is characterised, the LI is too... but the relationship is in a lot of ways as well. You know when you go on those wiki’s dedicated to some tv show or whatever and it has a “relationships” tab and it’s just a long list of interactions that define two characters relationship over time? Really common on anime wikis. That’s what I’m talking about, Maya’s one of those would be shorter than the other LI.

It’s hard to explain without just listing examples and I’ll focus on Josy to save being here all week.

Josy keeping his jumper, her mentioning she’s on birth control now and the wry smile when MC says she’s “with” him to assure her nobody would think she’s a slut for being caught with him. When you walk in on Josy having filled Sage in on her history with the MC over summer... when you get caught at her house and have to jump out the window, her kicking Tommy in the balls for sucker punching MC. Josy’s relationship with the MC (and all the other LI) have defining moments that exist purely to demonstrate their relationship.

So much of Maya’s stuff is piggybacking on other plot elements. She gets no room to breath. Theres little to no pure “Maya and MC” Moments after perhaps the first two episodes. So much of their sex was in pursuit of this fucking scavenger hunt and/or with Josy. Their first proper hook up was a plot element to get the MC tasered and to the cumpetition. Her date in Ep7 was built around talking about Lynette. Losing her “virginity” was reduced to a drunken frat house sex scene with no fan fare. That date shared with Josy where fuck all happens just, what? Writing on her arm?

The route isn’t devoid of this kinda intimacy it’s just short on stuff like the kiss in the library or her trying to understand why she likes him and commenting on him being like a girl. The interaction where she quizzes you on what you said in Ep1 and says she’s likes you (even that is dubious, everyone else is more show don’t tell but whatever, I’ll count it.)

I am personally kinda “meh” on Maya because she’s too closely tied to the plot and it draws so much focus from her. We need more Maya just being Maya. Not Maya being a vehicle for plot elements.
I don't disagree on this. More often than not, Maya's interactions with the MC have been centred around her financial/relationship problems and her wanting to get into the HOTs. There doesn't seem to be much genuine curiosity from her regarding the MC's personal life. It's been 7 episodes, and I really hope DPC cuts the drama with Maya soon so that the MC can actually get closer to her on a personal level (if he chooses to) and understand her better. Her route so far has just been filled with drama, and by now, it's really too much. She hasn't had a single break since Ep. 4 IMO, and she realllly needs one.

Regarding the Ep. 7 date though, I believe it wasn't built around talking about Lynette, and more of her just accommodating the MC, since he was the one who brought her up. That seemed pretty touching to me, because it did show that Maya wanted to get into the MC's heart more, and understand what his mother was like together with him. As for the hangout, it for sure wasn't the best, but the Popsi moment was adorable. I enjoyed that scene.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017

This week I've mostly been working on animations, trying to build a render queue to last a while. It's basically a big battle against the new GPU cards because they have such high performance.

I will have some numbers to show you next week. I will be spending the upcoming week focusing on posing and rendering animations.

This weekend I will release the first preview of episode 8 for the +$10 tiers.

I will kick June off with a new cosmetic poll and cover one of the special render polls.

Poll News
The cosmetic poll for Josy, which ended today, was exciting because the result was different in the tiered polls.

The majority vote of the $10 tier was for option number 5; in the $15 tier there was a tie between options 4 and 5, and both $25 and +$30 polls voted in favor of option 4.

When tallying the votes, the final result was:

Option 4 - 37.7% of votes

Option 5 - 35.5% of votes

And the winner of the poll is thus option number 4:

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Can anyone share the other options?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
BaDik is really a great game that has set standards from day one and has kept its quality to this day. :love:

There are only 2 things that i think is a shame:
Why not allow Erik a real romance with hot sex all? He is present as a best friend in the whole game and has given me a lot of laughs. So far he only bang the chubby feminist, when drunk, or an older teacher. Give him a little fun too. Anyway, why is only the MC having sex all over the time, no one else? This is a college! Pretty much everyone would have to be sexually active. And I'm not talking about NTR at all. Just normal sex the way it should be. Depending on the route, we exclude girls against whom wedecide. Then let them have sex with others. There are probably enough good-looking guys and girls. (y)

Next the thing with Sally. I'm a nerd myself and love women like her. And Sally is also a cream cake. So far she can only be fooled in this "role-playing universe". Why don't make a romanceable side girl out of her? Anyway, the nerds have played almost no role in the game so far. They should slowly become part of the story, regardless of sex.

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
My best attempt at an explanation is that this is the stash she ordered for the prep who didn't want it anymore and so she is still sitting on it. Which may get her into trouble in the coming season finale.
awe shit, maybe she will take them instead, help her focus/study and attempt to get better grades or something, more changes being made because of MC's influence...or im talking out my butt

May 12, 2021
I'm sure there's lot's of Bella fan's that are disappointed over the Cathy panties thing, yet the game really seem's to encourage you to do thing's like have sex with Cathy and out of nowhere you loose Bella because of it. These are only a couple of examples but there are many more.
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by the game encouraging you to have sex with Cathy.
DPC gives you the option of chasing Cathy using Swyper or not. He gives you the option again later when the MC is taking her to her house in Bella's car and asks if you want to end the relationship there.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Do you have an oversized loading screen first? Tn this case just wait a moment. I have that too, no idea why. It then starts normally after a short time
Okay so anyone who is having the problem of seeing an Oversized Loading Screen Here is the Solution:-

The Default Resolution of the Loading Image also known as Presplash.jpg is 1920*1080. You just need to change it's resolution to the same of your Monitors resolution. Since it shows an oversized image , I reckon that your Monitor Screen Resolution is less than 1920*1080 and most probably 1366*768.

If your Monitor's screen resolution is 1366*768, Simply change the Loading Image resolution to 1366*768.
The Loading Image is in the "game" folder with name saved as Presplash.jpg.
I erased all the cache and the game starts but then crash again
It takes time for the game to load, you see the loading screen somewhere from 30s to 2min depending on your hardware. Just don't click anything on the screen for the mean time. When the loading screen disappears wait for 5 to 15 seconds and then the game will start. If it does not start, type your problem on the search bar and search for it.

Reactions: JaZy2 and mojococo

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
BaDik is really a great game that has set standards from day one and has kept its quality to this day. :love:

Why not allow Erik a real romance with hot sex all? He is present as a best friend in the whole game and has given me a lot of laughs. So far he only bang the chubby feminist, when drunk, or an older teacher. Give him a little fun too. Anyway, why is only the MC having sex all over the time, no one else? This is a college! Pretty much everyone would have to be sexually active. And I'm not talking about NTR at all. Just normal sex the way it should be. Depending on the route, we exclude girls against whom wedecide. Then let them have sex with others. There are probably enough good-looking guys and girls. (y)

Next the thing with Sally. I'm a nerd myself and love women like her. And Sally is also a cream cake. So far she can only be fooled in this "role-playing universe". Why don't make a romanceable side girl out of her? Anyway, the nerds have played almost no role in the game so far. They should slowly become part of the story, regardless of sex.
Looks like you didn't experience the whole game if you're saying that Derek didn't get no one but Wendy and old Mrs Robinson.

May 12, 2021
Why not allow Erik a real romance with hot sex all? He is present as a best friend in the whole game and has given me a lot of laughs. So far he only bang the chubby feminist, when drunk, or an older teacher. Give him a little fun too. Anyway, why is only the MC having sex all over the time, no one else? This is a college! Pretty much everyone would have to be sexually active. And I'm not talking about NTR at all.
Well, mainly because *Derek is not the MC, if you have been playing this game for a while you should have already realized that this game is not going to show side girls having "hot sex" with other guys explicitly. This game has been much more focused on the MC and his relationships.

Also, the MC is not the only one who has sex, we already know that all DIKs are sexually active, same with Derek, the same with HOTs and more considering that some of them are prostitutes. If what you want is for DPC to do the renders and animations of that, you are going to be disappointed.
Just normal sex the way it should be. Depending on the route, we exclude girls against whom wedecide. Then let them have sex with others. There are probably enough good-looking guys and girls. (y)
What are you talking about? The MC is not a pimp who sells the girls he is not interested in.

There is a possibility that the LIs the MC doesn't end up in a relationship with may meet someone else or something like that, but DPC will not show them having sex and there is no need to show it because this is not the type of game that you are talking about.

For what you are asking there are a lot of games, even many more than just showing voyeurism that on this site are very disliked/controversial. There's no need for this game to have that kind of content you're talking about. Just because it's college doesn't mean you have to watch people fucking 24/7.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Never saw it that way. The game gives you the option to do it and maybe tempts you sometimes, but I'd be hard pressed to call that encouragement.
It's a choice, a choice a lot of people here seem to take, brazenly.

If Acting Lessons taught me something about DPC - is that your choices (even the smallest and seemingly trivial ones) will have consequence somewhere down the line. And it really baffles me how many people outright ignore that.

"DPC said Being A DIK will be more lighthearted compared to Acting Lessons. Yay! I guess I'm safe to swing my dick around!".

I don't expect we'll have any sudden house fires or psychopaths this time. But if there is one thing I'm sure of - is that this game won't reward you for trying to fuck everything that moves.
I don't get it.

Which are these small decisions that have great importance in AL?
That is a game where to achieve the best ending with 2 LIs you have to betray another Li, while your best friend advices against that

In BADIK, as in Al, the important decisions are quite evident

nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
Basically, What you wrote is correct to some degree. MC can or can not cheat on his GF. We have multiple options to pursue more than one girl in the story. So far, No GF has cheated on MC.

DIK in the title is the name of a fraternity Delta Iota Kappa. It doesn't have anything to do with MC's personality, We have the choice in game to make MC's Personality.

There are 2 routes:- DIK Route and CHICK Route. These basically are the personality of MC and how the MC will behave in certain situations.

DIK Route in simple words mean that MC is rude at times, He likes sex a lot, He fights when necessary.

CHICK Route in simple words mean that MC is polite most of the time, He is caring, He is understanding and avoids fight most of the time.

Obviously NO. The Game has its own limit of Physical and Verbal Abuse so you can't treat girls like trash. And You reap what you sow, Your choices will have its consequences and the consequences aren't always great.
In The previous game by Dev which is Acting Lessons , some girls died because of our choices...or were burnt to death.
damn, sounds like a good game.

i'm currently playing treasure of nadia. I'm not a male in real life nor straight but can you explain to me why on gods earth the dick sizes are always this big, I can get off to straight stuff, but man it's really... obnoxious? is it really like this in every game?

What about this one?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

i'm currently playing treasure of nadia. I'm not a male in real life nor straight but can you explain to me why on gods earth the dick sizes are always this big, I can get off to straight stuff, but man it's really... obnoxious? is it really like this in every game?

What about this one?
The mc in this game is also a bigdickosaurus. Not sure why so many games do it, perhaps to make that leap as to why so many characters fall for him?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

What about this one?
(⓿_⓿).............(⓿_⓿)
That's because of people's...taste. The Dev's put those things that are popular among the majority. Having a Big Dick gives player a feel of power among others. For eg there is a 2-inch penis guy in the game as well, of whom joke is made every time.

Not all games have Big Dick, some have a medium ones with snake-like nerves coming out :ROFLMAO: and the ones done poorly are horrifying , You start to wonder whether the Penis has nerves or the nerves have Penis... ¯\(°_o)/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermith

nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
(⓿_⓿).............(⓿_⓿)
That's because of people's...taste. The Dev's put those things that are popular among the majority. Having a Big Dick gives player a feel of power among others. For eg there is a 2-inch penis guy in the game as well, of whom joke is made every time.

Not all games have Big Dick, some have a medium ones with snake-like nerves coming out :ROFLMAO:
best dick size in a game was in the avatar one, but I don't play that as its too close to my heart lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith and `Ray`

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
The mc in this game is also a bigdickosaurus. Not sure why so many games do it, perhaps to make that leap as to why so many characters fall for him?
Big tits and big dicks are just the cheapest way to visualize "superiority" in porn. Usually korean smuts don't make it that obvious so they just use the "magic penis" theme where even if every single male character has the same size, the mc is just special in that kind of way. Without these cheap tricks the authors/creators would have to work on the story and the main character to actually make it believable... but that would take precious time away from the porn parts, so why bother.

This is one of the reasons I like BaDik, not because of the mc with the baseball bat, but because at least the girls aren't as boring as some characters in other games where they are just pretty, generic character types.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes