dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm at the fight against Tommy right now. I could imagine that Tommy knows about Josy and the MC. I mean he has seen it EP5 also Rooster, with the Cluck of Josy. I think it was actually a test during Tommy's attack to check that the MC can take care of Josy and if he is the right one for Josy. Maybe I am also wrong. But with it seems so.:rolleyes::unsure:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I'm at the fight against Tommy right now. I could imagine that Tommy knows about Josy and the MC. I mean he has seen it EP5 also Rooster, with the Cluck of Josy. I think it was actually a test during Tommy's attack to check that the MC can take care of Josy and if he is the right one for Josy. Maybe I am also wrong. But with it seems so.:rolleyes::unsure:
As far as we can know from the story they don't really like each other. I bet Tommy secretly had a crush on his stepsister, but when Josy snitched on him it turned to hate. So now he is part jealous and part hater. :unsure:

Jan 30, 2021
Finally caught my Maya/Josy save up to the end of Ep7 and I think I know why I personally am kinda “meh” on Maya but warming up to Josy. I don’t dislike or “meh” the character im just kinda ambivalent about the MC/Maya dynamic.

It’s the little things... all the other girls have lots of these little meaningful moments. Tiny things that bond them to the MC and flesh out and define the relationship between the MC and the LI. As in the MC is characterised, the LI is too... but the relationship is in a lot of ways as well. You know when you go on those wiki’s dedicated to some tv show or whatever and it has a “relationships” tab and it’s just a long list of interactions that define two characters relationship over time? Really common on anime wikis. That’s what I’m talking about, Maya’s one of those would be shorter than the other LI.

It’s hard to explain without just listing examples and I’ll focus on Josy to save being here all week.

Josy keeping his jumper, her mentioning she’s on birth control now and the wry smile when MC says she’s “with” him to assure her nobody would think she’s a slut for being caught with him. When you walk in on Josy having filled Sage in on her history with the MC over summer... when you get caught at her house and have to jump out the window, her kicking Tommy in the balls for sucker punching MC. Josy’s relationship with the MC (and all the other LI) have defining moments that exist purely to demonstrate their relationship.

So much of Maya’s stuff is piggybacking on other plot elements. She gets no room to breath. Theres little to no pure “Maya and MC” Moments after perhaps the first two episodes. So much of their sex was in pursuit of this fucking scavenger hunt and/or with Josy. Their first proper hook up was a plot element to get the MC tasered and to the cumpetition. Her date in Ep7 was built around talking about Lynette. Losing her “virginity” was reduced to a drunken frat house sex scene with no fan fare. That date shared with Josy where fuck all happens just, what? Writing on her arm?

The route isn’t devoid of this kinda intimacy it’s just short on stuff like the kiss in the library or her trying to understand why she likes him and commenting on him being like a girl. The interaction where she quizzes you on what you said in Ep1 and says she’s likes you (even that is dubious, everyone else is more show don’t tell but whatever, I’ll count it.)

I am personally kinda “meh” on Maya because she’s too closely tied to the plot and it draws so much focus from her. We need more Maya just being Maya. Not Maya being a vehicle for plot elements.
you making a mistake having same playthrough for maya and josy . just because they together doesnt mean they same person.

what you're missing :

- if you focus on Josy only , you get few more lewd scenes but also if you have intrest in Jill
Josy will notice . and you'll get -RP , Josy centered play through shows how much in love she actually
is with MC (more then any other character)
it actually feels like MC and Josy are cheating on Maya - Maya being afterthought

- focusing on Maya you'll get some more lewed scenes as well . you kind of come to acceptance she's
not holding out on MC but she has way to much going on . its actually great feeling when MC takes
supportive role for Maya .
it doesnt feel like MC and Maya are cheating on Josy ,( maybe emotionally) but she is an afterthought.
great part about choosing maya centric playthrough is that you still get a lot of lewd scenes with Josy
(if you want)

i could probably explain this better but if you're bored make new separate playthroughs for them

going for both feels like the worst option . at least until new update.

Jan 30, 2021
.... The library scene makes me think she going to be a victim Unfortunately
some are afraid that some girls gonna die because AL . im not sure DPC will take that route again but
you will probably have a choice .

for now only Quinn is on thin ice . (she is involved with dangerous shiet)

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
some are afraid that some girls gonna die because AL . im not sure DPC will take that route again but

Quinn would be an obvious choice for a terrible end, but there's also Riona and the stalker, Maya and the scumbag dad, or there's Tybalt who is basically a comic relief for now, but who knows what'll he do when the mc gets together with Jill.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Pink Royce
Jan 30, 2021
Quinn would be an obvious choice for a terrible end, but there's also Riona and the stalker, Maya and the scumbag dad, or there's Tybalt who is basically a comic relief for now, but who knows what'll he do when the mc gets together with Jill.
not afraid of scumbag dad ... i slaped chad around how much chance does patrick have ?
also good point and bad news for Josy , if he's gonna hurt someone physically its not gonna be his daughter
our maybe it will be AL all over again and we get to choose :love:

• Sad
Reactions: Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
not afraid of scumbag dad ... i slaped chad around how much chance does patrick have ?
also good point and bad news for Josy , if he's gonna hurt someone physically its not gonna be his daughter
our maybe it will be AL all over again and we get to choose :love:
Shame on you! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

Think he gave everyone fair notice with the into of this game

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
We need more Maya just being Maya. Not Maya being a vehicle for plot elements.
I hope too. The problem with his father must be resolved quickly, or else find a way to make the character live outside of this threat.

But if there is one thing I'm sure of - is that this game won't reward you for trying to fuck everything that moves.
I think so too. But as someone recalled, in AL no MC choice causes the disaster. In AL, the player's choice is just choosing to be loyal or not, to choose the LI, and those choices work out for either end. It will certainly be the same here. In addition to the effects of our choices that will be visible before the end (like Cathy).

DPC gives you the option of chasing Cathy using Swyper or not.
I even find that Cathy is almost a hidden character in a video game. To "unlock" her, you have to want to (use the app, like her, successfully chat with her, and then choose to accompany her and go further).

Losing Bella to Cathy is a reminder that choices will have consequences.

I find this a bit vicious of DPC. Because Bella is, in my opinion, the LI where the relationship is the least based on feelings (compared to other LIs).

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Losing Bella to Cathy is a reminder that choices will have consequences.
Just think about it, if Cathy and her panties cost you Bella as a LI, then when will DPC punish everyone for fooling around with the other sidegirls. Having fun with Riona, Camila and the other side hots didn't cost us anything so far (other than $) and it seems like DPC likes to punish people for choices they made episodes ago. :)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just think about it, if Cathy and her panties cost you Bella as a LI, then when will DPC punish everyone for fooling around with the other sidegirls. Having fun with Riona, Camila and the other side hots didn't cost us anything so far (other than $) and it seems like DPC likes to punish people for choices they made episodes ago. :)
I'd like to think that not everything has an equal and opposite reaction. Sex with Cathy might have cost Bella, but not every other LI has the same mentality, and therefore it shouldn't be approached like some symmetrical logic puzzle, but just different characters with different personalities and reactions to things.

That's not to say that if you're still fucking goats by the end of the game, all the girls will still be in your corner... Actually I suggest you don't fuck any goats, not everyone is understanding...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes