Jan 30, 2021
Yes.

But the rooftop with Quinn is before Maya/Josy.

It's one of those things around episode 10 or so when you think all is fine in Maya land, boom she finds out about the MC and Quinn and it's all over.
you can have scene with quinn as a chick . so that part works

we questining the part of getting this photo and being in M&J relationship

I just want to see Quinn's reaction when Maya joins the fraternity. :)
you had to ask ...

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
You can bang her on the roof and still join Maya/Josy.

That's the scene I'm talking about, that's gonna come back and turn Maya off the MC.

Especially with the timing of it, bang Quinn, 5 minutes later join Maya and Josy. That's gonna piss off Maya.

And it's something that everybody knows. Derek gets a little too drunk around Maya and now she knows.
Oh no... I guess it will just be MC and Josy then :sneaky:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Yeah you can't get that photo unless you go to Quinn in episode 7 which means not being in the MJ relationship. She stays in her room after dealing to the nerdlettes.

Which begs the question, why doesn't she stop you from stealing her rum when she's sitting in the room? Same with Lily and her absinthe, if they're in the room they shouldn't allow the MC to steal from them.

He refuses to steal from Sage even though she's not there, but he has no issues stealing from these other girls even if they're watching him.

Reactions: Pendrell

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Sooo is Swyper truly done for?
Seems to be the case. It's purpose was to build the relationship with Cathy and Envy, and even ended up with a nice bonus in Nora.

With so many girls at B&R that the MC hasn't been with yet, we don't need Swyper, just more opportunities to get to know those girls.

Becky was nice, maybe next time we can meet some of her dorm party friends.

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah you can't get that photo unless you go to Quinn in episode 7 which means not being in the MJ relationship. She stays in her room after dealing to the nerdlettes.

Which begs the question, why doesn't she stop you from stealing her rum when she's sitting in the room? Same with Lily and her absinthe, if they're in the room they shouldn't allow the MC to steal from them.

He refuses to steal from Sage even though she's not there, but he has no issues stealing from these other girls even if they're watching him.
if chick and u admit on rooster you "borrowed" it she'll call you out.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
You need to help Quinn in order to get the picture with her at the party
so u can be in M&J but you need to change affinity from cheek to dik before that time
and you wont have much time as far as i remember.

remember your affinity has to update it means you also need free roam
No, honestly, it's definitely possible. Just get to -5, then back to neutral. You can help Quinn if your affinity is Neutral too, something that I was quite surprised about on my Bella save. Don't have to go full DIK at all. Since the CHICK M&J choice is Episode 4, while Quinn is on Episode 6, you have 2 episodes worth of DIK choices to go through, one of which involve punching Tyballs square in the face, which is the most crucial DIK choice, if I do say so myself.

I might be wrong though, since I didn't actually try to pursue Quinn while on the M&J route. Better advice would be given by someone who had.

you had to ask ...

The renders always give us the good shit, man. The shit that would never actually happen in the game, but shit that we wanna see. Quinn getting fucking topped by Maya is something I'd never thought I'd want to see, but it felt great when I looked at it.

Maya in HOTs uniform - that's what I wanna see :sneaky:
She'd look pretty fucking fine in the HOT outfit, maybe even enough to pull the haters onto her route just because, although that is but a dream.

Now imagine, just like in AL, two girls come up to you for a threesome while wearing their HOT outfits. That. That is what I'm wishing to see. The good shit from AL coming here, nothing negative.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No, honestly, it's definitely possible. Just get to -5, then back to neutral. You can help Quinn if your affinity is Neutral too, something that I was quite surprised about on my Bella save. Don't have to go full DIK at all. Since the CHICK M&J choice is Episode 4, while Quinn is on Episode 6, you have 2 episodes worth of DIK choices to go through, one of which involve punching Tyballs square in the face, which is the most crucial DIK choice, if I do say so myself.
To help Quinn and bang her in the library, you need to have sexed her on the roof and you can't be in the Maya/Josy relationship. You also need DIK affinity.

According to the walkthrough created by the good doctor.

If you got the Quinn scene while CHICK or Neutral or also being in the MJ, it's because of using an outside mod.

Reactions: Niu6609

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

Dude, that's what you're questioning? I'd be more concerned with the fact that everywhere he goes, the MC is for some reason allowed to enter every one of the rooms in the vicinity unless it's locked without their permission, and no one calls him out for it at all. Like, the fuck you doing in Sage's room while she's out there chilling? Why the fuck did you go into Heather and Josy's room, and how does Heather not care that you knew there was a jock on her bed while you were sober? Do Camila and Riona know that you were snooping around their room even before they invited you in?

So many questions, not enough answers.

In the end, we just chalk it up to one thing: it's a free roam, you enter whichever room available, and take what you can by the programming of the game.

Seems to be the case. It's purpose was to build the relationship with Cathy and Envy, and even ended up with a nice bonus in Nora.

With so many girls at B&R that the MC hasn't been with yet, we don't need Swyper, just more opportunities to get to know those girls.

Becky was nice, maybe next time we can meet some of her dorm party friends.
I wanna revisit the Pink Rose. We still don't have Nicole's number, which is sad. No potential hookups in the future as far as I can see. If Nicole was an LI, I'd create a whole new save just to get with her, zero thought required. She seems like a chill person to be around, though I can't really say for sure since we haven't really got to know her on a personal level. But hey, she's also a stripper, and that means she has years of experience under her belt and just grind us good. Imagine coming home to a beautiful MILF who's ready to pounce right into your arms. I'm okay with her being her stripper as long as her heart belongs to me.

Jan 30, 2021

I might be wrong though, since I didn't actually try to pursue Quinn while on the M&J route. Better advice would be given by someone who had.
[...]
thats suprising useful actually for someone that wanna check it out.

Though i think maya fans keep away from quinn and vice versa so no one actually cares .

Jan 30, 2021
To help Quinn and bang her in the library, you need to have sexed her on the roof and you can't be in the Maya/Josy relationship. You also need DIK affinity.

According to the walkthrough created by the good doctor.

If you got the Quinn scene while CHICK or Neutral or also being in the MJ, it's because of using an outside mod.
no you get to bang quinn on the roof if u smoke weed (thats all)

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

I believe Niu6609 clarified that. MC doesn't dare steal from Sage because she is his dominatrix, and he doesn't want to be pegged again.

thats suprising useful actually for someone that wanna check it out.

Though i think maya fans keep away from quinn and vice versa so no one actually cares .
Maya Stan here, I Don't mind Quinn, the mod allows me to bang her so it's fine, but yes if the game decides to pit Maya x Quinn (which will happen) Quinn's gotta go.

Reactions: Niu6609
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes