Nov 23, 2020
Oh Ho What is This....Santa Dropped by, this soon and gave a Fake Render as well, which though looks pretty good, and best part, the shit stands in cold...:Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An Impossible thing to happen anytime soon...or might never even happen...What do you think of it?

LILY !!!
tybalt outside is always an incredible treat .. note that everyone watches the mc except derek, josy and tybalt who looks oddly at Derek
who noticed him.. and sage has the party dress from episode 7 ..

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There is no mention at all of Lynette having a sibling in the game. This non existent character is therefore one you have made up AKA pulling it out of your ass.

The age works, the guy at the party can easily pass as 60.

A different tie but it's the exact same jacket with the same napkin in the same pocket.

You're out here talking about reflections in eyes as clues left by Pinkcakes but can't see that reusing the same jacket asset is a pretty damning clue into who this man is.

Stop looking at the game the way you want it to play out and look at it how Pinkcakes is planning it out.

He gave Chad red shoes to wear and left a pair on Troy's floor to hint at their relationship.

Keep in mind as well, there is no reason at all to show the grandfather in that monologue in Episode 1. And now that we do have a reason to see the grandfather through Lynette's diary we haven't seen him yet.

I thought it might be too obvious of a clue.

Also Shaz, maybe before episode 7 I can see that way, I leaned between Jill and Sage. But now, I'm all in on Burke being Sage's father, so man bun can't be her dad .

Also him looking for a daughter when only girl lives in that mansion is a pretty big clue, especially with the hots being in dresses, he has no reason to believe Sage will be there.
Sorry you just don't get it do you? Lynette's father is rich and has been walking around in the same suit for 19-20 years. No, it's clear. So logical.

You're telling me to look at the game the way DPC plans it. Lol. I do that more than anything.

Burke is supposed to be Sage's father? Maybe if he dyed his hair gray. You should start not only to look at the naked pictures, but also to read the texts. It's pretty obvious what character Sage's father has. And Burke is a henpecked hero. He can't even stand up to his own wife.

Sage clearly said that her father only ever talks about business. What's the guy with the short red hair doing. He only talks about business. It was also mentioned by Sage that her family has emotinal problems. The guy is not exactly a ray of sunshine. He will have looked around whether he sees his daughter Sage and if not immediately back to business.

And now to it.
"There is no mention at all of Lynette having a sibling in the game. This non existent character is therefore one you have made up AKA pulling it out of your ass."

AB EP1 so many new characters are added. For example, we didn't know that Jill had a sister. We didn't see her until EP7. We even learned her name.

Can I be wrong with the statement or speculation that Burke is the uncle of the MC? Yes I can.

But one thing I know for sure.
STEPHEN BURKE IS NOT SAGE'S FATHER.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We do not know the age of Lynette's parents (I believe).

The parents could be around 60, which is not very old. (if they had their daughter at age 20).

The old people of the retirement home, I give them rather around 80 years.

It's not easy to give a character an age that is fair in relation to his model in the game.

For example Jade, I give her between 45 and 55 years old. Only in relation to the model.
I only mentioned the retirement home to clarify that DPC can also create older characters and not as was claimed that he can not.

Nov 23, 2020
where can I find the full of asses that there is as an intenstazione of this forum? I tried to look around for it but, I can't find anything ..

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
In other words, I suspect this will be the new normal: lots of vague statements about progress, but relatively few hard numbers until we get late in the process. :(
It seems that way doesn't it. My general impression is that progress seems a bit more sluggish for ep 8 so far though. I don't know if that's just because I'm getting more hyped up with every ep development cycle and more hungry for news, or if he's hit some kind of genuine block somewhere, but my recollection of the updates for ep 7 are that there was a lot more info by this stage, he really seemed to hit the ground running with it. He still has to be aiming for October at the latest though, surely?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Sorry you just don't get it do you? Lynette's father is rich and has been walking around in the same suit for 19-20 years. No, it's clear. So logical.

You're telling me to look at the game the way DPC plans it. Lol. I do that more than anything.

Burke is supposed to be Sage's father? Maybe if he dyed his hair gray. You should start not only to look at the naked pictures, but also to read the texts. It's pretty obvious what character Sage's father has. And Burke is a henpecked hero. He can't even stand up to his own wife.

Sage clearly said that her father only ever talks about business. What's the guy with the short red hair doing. He only talks about business. It was also mentioned by Sage that her family has emotinal problems. The guy is not exactly a ray of sunshine. He will have looked around whether he sees his daughter Sage and if not immediately back to business.

And now to it.
"There is no mention at all of Lynette having a sibling in the game. This non existent character is therefore one you have made up AKA pulling it out of your ass."

AB EP1 so many new characters are added. For example, we didn't know that Jill had a sister. We didn't see her until EP7. We even learned her name.

Can I be wrong with the statement or speculation that Burke is the uncle of the MC? Yes I can.

But one thing I know for sure.
STEPHEN BURKE IS NOT SAGE'S FATHER.
I don't know where you're getting him wearing the same suit for 20 years?

The image in season 1 isn't a flashback.

But later when we meet this man he's wearing the same jacket as a guy we're shown earlier.

The guy with the red hair is talking about a vacation not business.

And we learned Jill had a sister far before she was introduced, it's been an important part of her character for a long time.

It's the reason she does everything she does.

Lynette having a brother who just so happens to work at the school the MC is going to, is a storyline you created with no evidence, just some batshit crazy theory you want to be true.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I’m feeling left out of today’s discussions so I’m gonna weigh in with my own theories.

Does anyone else think Jill’s horse is actually the step-father of MC’s grandfather’s champion racing dog?

I mean. The horse exists... the rest I’m just extrapolating. The implications are staggering though. How did a horse end up raising a dog? Some animals have been known to “adopt” other species young.

Looking at the horse it’s about old enough to care for a puppy. Dogs live 10+ years depending on the breed. Nothing in the story specifically says MC’s Grandfather didn’t raise racing dogs and he has a track record of things under his care running off to be with someone else.

Discuss.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I’m feeling left out of today’s discussions so I’m gonna weigh in with my own theories.

Does anyone else think Jill’s horse is actually the step-father of MC’s grandfather’s champion racing dog?

I mean. The horse exists... the rest I’m just extrapolating. The implications are staggering though. How did a horse end up raising a dog? Some animals have been known to “adopt” other species young.

Looking at the horse it’s about old enough to care for a puppy. Dogs live 10+ years depending on the breed. Nothing in the story specifically says MC’s Grandfather didn’t raise racing dogs and he has a track record of things under his care running off to be with someone else.

Discuss.
interesting, but does it somehow imply that an LI has had sex with one of the animals?

otherwise i would say your theory is incoherent

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, it's a major flaw in her character. I believe she has a kind of 'innocent until proven guilty' mindset, which means to her, everyone around her is worthy of some level of trust until proven otherwise. I'd describe it as being multi-leveled, with there being 3 levels: high trust, average, and low/no trust. She allows the new people in her life the average trust level, mildly believing what they say, and just conversing with them on the surface without getting personal. That's how it started out with Quinn. She took Quinn's word for the tuition and wasn't very skeptical about it, which turned out to be a huge mistake. As for Patrick, I believe she regarded him as 'high/average trust' as he was her father, and possibly they had a good relationship when she was a kid, which took a turn for the worse now.
that without a doubt

but the contrast remains between how much she is willing to trust her two main tormentors, and how much she finds it difficult to trust MC, whose every revelation seems to require a test to be passed.

Of course she trusts Quinn mainly out of desperation, but that the mistrust that Quinn deserves should be paid for by MC is, let's say, not the best.

As if trust is a finite resource and since she has to give it undeservedly to Quinn, then she can't give it deservedly to MC as well.

it is a constant in every dialogue between them to ask each other for sincerity and always to grant only a piece of it, and this constancy, personally but I don't think it was just my feeling, has created a general climate of distrust, whatever Maya says, I expect there is something more

Most of the time it's been revelations about the loan issue (which I could have done without) but other times it's been important passages, most recently the issue of the room key.

For example, we know that she was at home for a family lunch in the last chapter, so I assume that during this lunch something happened, something that will be revealed from here on.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Nop my friend. Instead we had a long argument on who is the biggest Josy fan. And then the even longest traditional drama.
That was the "long argument"? It was more like a friendly, fun banter with gif reactions. :D
I don't know what you guys are talking about this long "Josy fan" argument, it wasn't me my profile pic is empty. :giggle:
And regarding the traditional drama, I think sadly enough that it will never die... As long as this game exist so will the "waifu wars" :rolleyes:
Other girls ??
Quinn, Camila, Jade and Cathy are side girls.
And where´s Nicole ?????
Nicole/Envy won the Special render poll in the last episode. It was a good one :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Odin73 and Hermith

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't know what you guys are about this long "Josy fan" argument, it wasn't me my profile pic is empty. :giggle:
And regarding the traditional drama, I think sadly enough that it will never die... As long as this game exist so will the "waifu wars" :rolleyes:

Nicole/Envy won the Special render poll in the last episode. It was a good one :love:
She doesnt have special renders in Ep7, thats from Ep6.

Reactions: Marley300
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes