Nov 13, 2018
hello everybody, first post - love the game, love this thread almost as much:) No outrageous conspiracy theory from me though, just a simple question.

I had a save on the Maya/Josy path that at the end of Ep 7 saw the MC & Josy enter the gym holding hands: I lost this save and despite replaying with what I thought were the same decisions, the hand-holding didn't occur. Does anyone know how the handholding gets triggered and is it an indicator of something that might happen in later episodes?

Reactions: shazba
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1247634

Maybe thats my life now. Explain Maya character once and again and again to trolls until the end of times. Some sort of literary hell I am for hating that series of awfull books about the roman republic.

That people who is presented and meant to be smart actually makes really stupid desitions.

That's not the story being right. Why you give such importance to that kind of insignificant details instead of enjoying the story...
No, you don't decide, you judge acording to:
"Historical context, author's background, meta-narrative, narrative influences, narrative structure, public expectative."

Thats not fair. Bulging shorts were stupid when you were young. Nowdays they are cool enough.

Really?, couse here usually goes along with the expressions "inmature", "stupid" "it's her fault". But sure it's me seeing things.
The archetype is the "victim", and it is almost universal. That you people get angry with the "victim" instead of the perpetrator...
And Deus ex Machina is not an archetype is an artifact.

And you have choosen: "The MC was not smart enough to connect odds". Way more stupid than Maya.
Oh, defending her? He did a great job in defending her. The only thing he did was getting a double blowjob, and he forgot to say: "Hey that girl is a proxenet, she wants you to prostitute"

Maya calls it a torture. Some lovely folks call her stupid for doing it. So... yeah sure none.
In my country we call "free tuition" public education.
So if you believe free tuition existe you are naive. MC and Josy and half of campus believe it. Ergo: MC, Josy and half of campus are naive.
That was my point. How are you going to change the focus of the argument this time?.

Oh dont be sorry for that, i love BADIK. If you want to be sorry for me, be sorry couse i am having this argument.
You need to learn to ignore when they bait you

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
hello everybody, first post - love the game, love this thread almost as much:) No outrageous conspiracy theory from me though, just a simple question.

I had a save on the Maya/Josy path that at the end of Ep 7 saw the MC & Josy enter the gym holding hands: I lost this save and despite replaying with what I thought were the same decisions, the hand-holding didn't occur. Does anyone know how the handholding gets triggered and is it an indicator of something that might happen in later episodes?
Handholding is an indicator of MC being in Maya + Josy relationship. You're just not in it.

Nov 13, 2018
Handholding is an indicator of MC being in Maya + Josy relationship. You're just not in it.
I'm definitely on the Maya/Josy path as the MC has been able to have sex with both of them in Ep 7, which I believe is only possible if you are on their path. I just didn't get the scene picture at the gym.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

If you are in a relationship with both of them that should happen automatically or at least fuck Josy at least 2 times in episode 7

Reactions: Animesh Anomitra
Jan 30, 2021

one is maya centric route and other is Josy centric . im guessing this maybe the dependence
You need to take Josy centric .

when they ask MC for help with the list choose Josy for BJ

Reactions: Animesh Anomitra

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm definitely on the Maya/Josy path as the MC has been able to have sex with both of them in Ep 7, which I believe is only possible if you are on their path. I just didn't get the scene picture at the gym.
What version of the game do you have? Because it's weird that you don't get that scene

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Do the girls working for Quinn know about the Burke deal or are they under the impression the money they earn goes directly to funding their tuition?
Riona knows, she even counts and collects money with Quinn. Sarah & Melanie aren't gullible lambs, they have her own agenda. As for Camila if she didn't know, she clearly figured out after Mona's incident.

Since the show must go on (the Goddess KJR is a deliberate omission, she's a league on her own)

list.png

google translated it as "happy but asshole"

You need to relax ... i'm almost sure felicemastronzo here is pushing your buttons .
Precisely, he's doing that for a living. :cautious:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I can agree with you up to this point.

Here we start having a disagreement. Supposedly according to the rumours (That Quinn quite obviously made) the HOT's pay tuition for their members. Not Quinn, So yes. If the HOT's had a scholarship program inside their sorority wanting to know all about and asking the VP is only natural, and when the VP keeps evading the questions instead of simply confirming or denying it won't help, especially due to the desperation of someone who is in need to tuition.

So it's not the same as just trying to pry money out of someone, it's more like asking for information about a supossed scholarship.

There is no way I can absolve Quinn of fault here and just go "She was askin' for it".

I do believe when Quinn made the list she was trying to go for broke with Maya, either she would do everything on the list and be qualified to be used in the prostitution ring, or she would fail and Quinn would have an excuse to deny her application, it was a Win-Win scenario.

In the end, I don't think Quinn was personally aggravated by Maya (except for the jealousy of the MC) until Maya asked for a new Mother, there she was slightly pissed (for numerous reasons, like if Maya said Quinn was talking about scholarships), and after the M&J outwitter Quinn by showing the proof to the other Mother, Quinn knew her plan to blackmail Maya was out the window, lastly the Slap, that's when it stopped being personal just for Maya and became personal for both of them (She disrespected Quinn in front of her hookers, a pimp can't have that.). And if Quinn can be this mean without it being personal it only speaks of her character.

About the comments on Chapter 1 of Maya calling the HOT's sloots. Well, let's be frank here. THEY ARE. We are introduced to them with two HOT's (I believe Quinn and Sage) tanning topless on their front porch. Riona is seen suggestively on Jock's laps. That is the first impression anyone would have of them. Stop acting like Maya is fake because of that, Human beings judge things, and if what you put out are those things, people are going to think you are a sloot, no middle way about it. But then again this argument has been debated ad infinitum in this forum, always coming to the same conclusion that Quinn Stans don't acknowledge anything positive of Maya, because that would invalidate their demonization of her to protect Quinn.

Even the MC thought the DIK's were Dicks, and they still are, but they are his Dicks now.

Lastly, I hope Maya can get out of that Depression, and actually make friends that aren't her Boy/girlfriend and her twin brother. Ashley, Heather, and Elena would be good friends for her. Sage might be very risky. Riona wouldn't talk to her afraid of being admonished by Quinn. Quinn hates her out of jealousy and personal confrontations. Melanie and Sarah are cunts (hot ones tho). Camilla could be her friend, but she walks a tight rope with Quinn. And Arieth is everyone's best friend so she doesn't count.

PS.: I'm not a Quinn hater, if you look at my list, taking out the obvious Arieth and KRJ jokes, she is like TOP5, above Jill.
Maya asking for another mother doesn't happen regardless. On none of my playthroughs it did happen, for example.
I'm not saying HOTs are or not sluts. Maya calls them sluts, yet wants to join their ranks because someone made a "free tuition" rumor. I'm saying don't you think a girl like Quinn doesn't see she's not "HOT material"? Or let alone any of them? Maybe Heather tho, she's a bit prudish among them.
For the rumor part, not quite sure Quinn made that up. Riona and Quinn discusses that by themselves and Riona says how that rumor is bad and they couldn't find where that comes from. Quinn doesn't need to pretend with Riona. If she was the one behind the rumors, she'd say it. She is aware of the rumors but she didn't make them. Probably someone acted like Mona, a blabbermouth. Like how MC having a baseball bat is known across the school now :Kappa:Quinn didn't make up those rumors, but tried to take advantage of it imo. Apparently, it didn't work :HideThePain:
Didn't also say what Maya did justifies what Quinn did, it obviously doesn't. But these might simply be her reasons. Saying that is different.
For blackmail, again I have no idea what is the base for this. What can she blackmail Maya with those recordings? Also why? She asks it, gets her answer, then walks away, saying eh whatever. Is that the evidence of blackmail intent? Saying that indicates that the girls working at the restaurant are forced to do that. None of them are forced, they all do it by their own free will.
Sarah, Camila, Riona, Melanie.. Even Mona was on board. She just couldn't stomach Burke but other than that, she was fine with fucking boys her age.
What I'm saying is blackmail wouldn't even work, with anything. To blackmail someone, you need to be secure as hell in the first place. The moment Quinn tries to blackmail someone, especially someone like Maya, it'll straight up go to the authorities. The one who will pay for it be Quinn too, for being the ringleader. She's no Einstein but she's not that stupid to try a blackmail angle. She's also the middle man in that too. Burke would behead her first, if anything comes out in open.
So, considering jealousy angle, Quinn asking for it could be to check if they did their task with MC or not.
Btw how can she "break" Maya with that list? On CHICK path they complete that list. Do every single task there. Does she become a slut? Is there any possibility she'll be a restaurant meal? No and no. Only one look is enough to say she won't do it ever. Again, even if everything went the way Quinn wanted, there's no way Maya would ever work at the restaurant. Just like Josy, it has absolutely zero possibility.

Jan 30, 2021
Riona knows, she even counts and collects money with Quinn. Sarah & Melanie aren't gullible lambs, they have her own agenda. As for Camila if she didn't know, she clearly figured out after Mona's incident.

Since the show must go on (the Goddess KJR is a deliberate omission, she's a league on her own)

View attachment 1247760

Precisely, he's doing that for a living. :cautious:
You forgot Karen Rebecca Johnson , isn't it like a blasphemy to your people ?

• Love
Reactions: Icekatana
Nov 23, 2020
maybe you haven't accumulated enough RP points to get that handshake .. below a certain level some things remain inaccessible or lacking in details ..

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes