`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
When you are at the HOTs' house helping Sage because she is sick, Riona mentions that the ice maker on the fridge doesn't work. Is there a way to fix that?
Basically, it can't be fixed at that time. Instead, Click on the fridge and you will get Beef Wieners. Give that to Sage.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
tbh we get so much for free clearly patron is for those that want to donate to DPC
someone will share those pics , someone always does .

edit : it was clearly meant as a reply to marley i have no idea how i quoted my own post. o_O:coffee:
That's true everything gets leaked one way or the other, especially the new episodes ! I have so much respect to everyone who gives at least 100$ a month on patreon to keep this game going ! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though I don't agree with some of their choices in fetish or in cosmetic...

Last edited:
Reactions: `Ray`

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
oh yes this scene... hey Maya i am more then just a flag pool for you to use when you need it!

for someone who claims to be a feminist she gives fuck all about sexual equality and boys are just wienners for when she needs a scholarship money!

I'm kinda curious how does it cost money to make a game are you paying people or is it the software you're using I am genuinely curious
the equipment DPC is using used to cost 3800 euros... right now his set up which is almost 1 year old is costing up to 6000 euros! he has 8 of those monsters running!

furthermore the music also adds up like crazy! seriously music rights are crazy and sony should go fuck itself!

DPC stated he bought the rights to 24 musics already and depending on the singer/band and the music label and which accords they have to sell the music rights it can be very expensive!

i know a shitload of alternative bands and musicians and if i wanted to use their work on my work they could not allow me.... and we are talking close friends status here!
If one of the Metallica members wanted to make a movie and use his music to the sound track he could not(he would either pay or need an agreement from the label), that`s how twisted the music industry as become!

and ofc there is the cost of living do remember people still need a roof and food and some countries are more expensive than others! DPC on this matter choose poorly or better yet his wife choose for him... but the dick wants what the dick wants and the man always pays!

so if you want to play BADik that`s what it takes so he can afford to make this a living instead of a hobby!

Its more like an open relationship. I am also with a lot of 3d, 2d, and many ds girls. And she is with everyone in fp95zone.
dude when even your waifu cheats on you, you gotta start wondering whats wrong with you!

Also with everyone in fp95 ? random twitter male feminists or regular facebook assholes would be better then dudes in these sites... you probably have like 100 different std´s already including the fake drugs in lust pandemic or depraved awakenings...

Hi, If I am not wrong, aren't the main characters in the game, originally made by DPC himself? I think so...
not the models, DPC highly customizes them but Chad is the MC in Ataegina and Quinn was the nurse in AL ... Maya Josy and the LI i have never seen them before so maybe he created them from scratch but that`s just time consuming... would not surprise me if they are customized beyond recognition like Maya was originally a dude model or Josy was a fatty in another game!

the MC model for instance is the same for the MC and for Lynette that`s how customizing extremist DPC can become!

• Sad
  • Hey there
Reactions: Heycock and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
the equipment DPC is using used to cost 3800 euros... right now his set up which is almost 1 year old is costing up to 6000 euros! he has 8 of those monsters running!

furthermore the music also adds up like crazy! seriously music rights are crazy and sony should go fuck itself!

DPC stated he bought the rights to 24 musics already and depending on the singer/band and the music label and which accords they have to sell the music rights it can be very expensive!

i know a shitload of alternative bands and musicians and if i wanted to use their work on my work they could not allow me.... and we are talking close friends status here!
If one of the Metallica members wanted to make a movie and use his music to the sound track he could not(he would either pay or need an agreement from the label), that`s how twisted the music industry as become!

and ofc there is the cost of living do remember people still need a roof and food and some countries are more expensive than others! DPC on this matter choose poorly or better yet his wife choose for him... but the dick wants what the dick wants and the man always pays!

so if you want to play BADik that`s what it takes so he can afford to make this a living instead of a hobby!

dude when even your waifu cheats on you, you gotta start wondering whats wrong with you!

Also with everyone in fp95 ? random twitter male feminists or regular facebook assholes would be better then dudes in these sites... you probably have like 100 different std´s already including the fake drugs in lust pandemic or depraved awakenings...

not the models, DPC highly customizes them but Chad is the MC in Ataegina and Quinn was the nurse in AL ... Maya Josy and the LI i have never seen them before so maybe he created them from scratch but that`s just time consuming... would not surprise me if they are customized beyond recognition like Maya was originally a dude model or Josy was a fatty in another game!

the MC model for instance is the same for the MC and for Lynette that`s how customizing extremist DPC can become!
Dude your posts always lightens up this thread...Not the AL Fire :p

Reactions: Warscared

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I thought he only has 3 of those. 2 for static renders and 1 for animation. Did he buy 5 more?

He mostly buys his soundtrack from premiumbeat.com, it's not really expensive compared to what he earns from patreon. I mean $200 per song may be a lot for most devs here but when you earn like over $80k per month surely it's next to nothing

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Dec 20, 2019
Haven't played for 2 episodes and suddenly decided to have a see see and guess what, the rabbit hole is still here and getting more complex!

Well at least the Chad / Troy branch has finished digging and reached it's destination.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Hi, If I am not wrong, aren't the main characters in the game, originally made by DPC himself? I think so...
Character models can be slightly modified (shape and texture), and you can buy different hair and clothes. DPC bought the base assets and used the modification options to change them up and make them into the characters we know now.

So he didn't build the base models, but applied the modifications to tailor them to his style. I believe that Jill's base model is pretty much unchanged, so there are a few games with characters that look exactly the same as her.
If you think about the models as actors and actresses, then they're playing parts in different games as different characters. For instance, Jill's real name is , and you can pretend she's working in the gaming industry and moving from gig to gig.

They should have award ceremonies for best performances like the Screen Actors Guild, except they could call it the Virtual Actors Guild (VAG for short [pun absolutely intended]).

"And the VAG award for 'Cutest Yet Saddest Side Girl in a Visual Novel' goes to for her portrayal of Riona in Being a DIK!"

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
You can do this route and they still give you two chances to be with Sage since the other will be at the Halloweeon party and if you reject Sage in EP7 she says she will try again at the party

Anyway go with her as FB and leave the Chick not FB as a backup

You can still fuck her in EP 7 so being FB is not a requirement for that but if she is somewhat desperate lol and if you reject her she still tells you that she will try again at the Halloween party so I think that that It will be the last chance to be with her on her route
It sounds even worser. Why he did her such needy... :(

In both case, the MC is the worst part :rolleyes: Can't take a hint :

Okay... This shit even worser than "rebound guy" shit on FB route. And what even worser is that Sage seems to want MC even more in this route... :cautious:

Reactions: DavDR

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Hmh... Okay... I thought the "using sage" part was actually the preps... Because Quinn somehow tried to blame Sage for that "party" when she didn't pass the information about cancelling DIK party... So... How she was trying to use Sage then?
Well, some of them may be recycled... I mean Sage model have been recycled from MILFY City game (if I'm not wrong) and is one of your sisters/roommates in that game (the very skinny one)

Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Well, some of them may be recycled... I mean Sage model have been recycled from MILFY City game (if I'm not wrong) and is one of your sisters/roommates in that game (the very skinny one)
Yeah, Maybe some models are modified but Sage is nowhere similar to Sara...Okay, some of their features do match...

But I Like Sage...

Reactions: RukiRG

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Okay, I just finished the game again and this is the result (I think it was like 4 or 5 days) and the summary would be

Maya and Josy the only Li
Nicole, Lily, Camila and RIona (It is not necessary to accept the restaurant to open the route of Camila and Riona as I said yesterday but you have to wait until chapter 7 and at least make both girls like the MC)

Accept the VIP pass just to see what the doctor will give us in future episodes

screenshot0256.png

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hmh... Okay... I thought the "using sage" part was actually the preps... Because Quinn somehow tried to blame Sage for that "party" when she didn't pass the information about cancelling DIK party... So... How she was trying to use Sage then?
Quinn used Sage to organize the party for HOTs herself.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
The only Hyuna I know is this one.
Hello fellow man of culture, I see you have some good taste. Here, lemme just, shower you with some flowers to show my appreciation :BootyTime:

In any case, Episode 8 couldn't come faster. With a lockdown still ongoing in my country, I'm practically stuck at home daily, and since I'm done with exams and classes, I'm practically out of ideas on what to do, play, or practice.

I need more BaD drama and scenes, man. Feeling hella deprived having played through the game like 5-6 times...

Dec 20, 2019
Hello fellow man of culture, I see you have some good taste. Here, lemme just, shower you with some flowers to show my appreciation :BootyTime:

In any case, Episode 8 couldn't come faster. With a lockdown still ongoing in my country, I'm practically stuck at home daily, and since I'm done with exams and classes, I'm practically out of ideas on what to do, play, or practice.

I need more BaD drama and scenes, man. Feeling hella deprived having played through the game like 5-6 times...
Felt that like, a year ago since Ep 5.. :LOL:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Same lol, there's something about this VN that makes you comeback and do another run. I at least do one playthrough every month. It's not perfect by any mean, it has flaws here and there but it also has that charm & X factor

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes