RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
I have a few thoughts about Tommy. I think that Tommy wants to trick the MC by giving the MC the scapegoat role. And I think that Heather is involved in this.

In EP4 Heather asks the MC if there could be trouble for Tommy because of the Cathy Cluck. In EP6, Tommy subtly tells the MC to look behind the curtain, but it's his own fault if he does. Behind it is Heater with a cell phone in his hand. A photo is quickly taken. Tommy offers the MC the FakeID to let him do something illegal.

In Tommy's room is on the wall family comes first. And that's probably the point. Tommy wants to leave the old family life as it is. But Rusty uand the MC are aiming for a change.
It might be a point, but I don't believe it. Tommy may be a bad guy, but one thing is for sure... He is dedicated to the DIKs. I see no point to turn MC down. The only moment when Tommy was upset on MC was when they had a fight. And, if we will turn back to that moment, he wasn't upset only by MC but by the events which occurred. MC was the spark which ignite the fuel and he was there at a bad moment in a bad place. Also... Tommy said he was sorry for that... Did he said it again before? I don't remember... He only said again towards to Quinn... This proves that Tommy doesn't say sorry frequently, but when he does that, he really means it.

Anyway,
Agreed. The intro will probably clear the air somewhat, and my guess is that we'll be seeing flashbacks of Chad "cheating" on Sage (used quotation marks because we're still not 100% sure what happened since Chad didn't admit to an affair).
Well, it is an old one in my opinion. I saw on previous pages, there was a long discussion about Chad and how he cheats Sage... During this flashback we can see how Sage is trying to talk with him and he just ignore her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway... Maybe somebody can link the dots for me... Who or which is the next move in Quinn's plan in this scene?

Also on previous pages I saw a lot of theories about Vinny was the one which helped alphas to destroy the DIKs mansion. The main reason was the font of the orange graffiti/tags on the walls which is similar with the one from old library... Well... Is not the same one with the handwriting of the pledge board? I don't really remember because I just restarted my game from 0 and I didn't reach yet that episode

Also... I was wondering... Is no option to have sex outdoors with Camilla or Mona right? This scene here will be remembered only by Camilla at preps "party", isn't it?

And the last thing... Is it only me, or here we have 2 references/Easter eggs... One from GTA SA and one from Guns'n Roses song

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and DavDR

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You probably know my discovery with Josy's house number. In EP1 there is actually the same sequence of numbers again. This is even extended by one number.

Josy's house number: 1-3-5
Neil: "And when that day came, I left. I had to make a living after all." Symbolizes EP1
Neil: "It took her three days to run away from home and track me down." Symbolizes EP3
Neil: "No...wait...five days?" Symbolizes EP5
Neil: "Hm_maybe it was something along the lines of a week?" Symbolizes EP7. This is the extension of the number sequence.

As you can see, DPC already knew what was going to happen in EP7.

I think that the selection for the Josy date in EP2 is partly about attitude (love or fuck buddy) and about the family status of the MC and/or Josy.

Rose: Love
Chocolate: Fuck Buddy
Beer: Burgermeister
Wine: Royce

Now some will think again that the MC can't not be Royce and that because of Jill. The joke is that the player decides. If you want to have Jill, then order by cell phone beer with Josy. But Josy will then probably also become a Royce because she drinks wine on the date. DPC once wrote that you should play BaD honestly. We actually only saw the MC drinking water/limo, beer and Pink Rose vodka until EP2.

Jill probably won't be possible until EP10. This is probably due to one of the two player options in EP4 before running naked.
First option: Derek asks the MC if the woman is a 5 or 10. 5 (EP5) will be Josy and the 10 (EP10) will be Jill.
Second option: refers to the second woman. But there are several possibilities what this could refer to. I suspect that if the MC agrees with Derek, it's something with Camila. No idea what. But I could imagine that Derek could get a throuple. Ashley/Camila/Derek. And in case of rejection it could come to a throuple of Ashley/Mona/Derek. Derek has a thing for redheaded women.

EP7 decides on Josy and Maya. The following decision are indirectly POSSIBLE.
Single path Josy
Single path Maya
Fuck Buddy Josy and Maya (If you choose Sage in EP7)
Throuple Josy/Maya

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32 and `Ray`
Jan 30, 2021
Refuse to sleep with Sarah after you snuck out from gender studies in episode 6.

Dammm ! Once again, it's not worth it ! Especially since it doesn't tease anything about episode 8 and I'm not the biggest fan of the 2D art...
And once again thank you for sharing bro. ;)

tbh we get so much for free clearly patron is for those that want to donate to DPC
someone will share those pics , someone always does .

edit : it was clearly meant as a reply to marley i have no idea how i quoted my own post. o_O:coffee:

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In case anyone wanted to see View attachment 1260114
Interesting. Looks like we will indeed be getting the next round of Jacob's portraits for Episode 8. I don't think this is a great look for Bella, but it's not bad.

damn. seems like we are getting less real previews now.
Yeah, we really aren't getting much this time. In theory that's because DPC has been focusing on non-render aspects so far. Still, we're two months into development and he's only shown two previews (plus this 2D art).

I don't mind including some overpriced material to keep the patrons happy, but it does feel awkward when meaningful news is so sparse.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So I was playing the game where the MC is Chick and I do not accept Quinn's restaurant and playing episode 7 when I talk to Lily she invites me to her room obviously to have sex.

Then I enter in the room where Josy, Sage, Camila and Riona they are, I talked to Camila and Riona and I gave her the drink they asked for, then Camila invited me to her room and I didn't think that happened in the game where you were not Quinn's client

These are the requirements for that

I have not finished the chapter yet but it is a good thing that at least we can intimidate Riona and Camila without having to accept the restaurant, and at least you will have the possibility to help RIona when she sends you the message.

Infinitygamer06

Jun 1, 2020
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I'm kinda curious how does it cost money to make a game are you paying people or is it the software you're using I am genuinely curious

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I'm kinda curious how does it cost money to make a game are you paying people or is it the software you're using I am genuinely curious
The 3D models used (character, items, locations) are made by professionals. Anyone can then buy the right to use the assets in games they make. So if you buy a lot of assets for your game, it will add up quickly. If the game goes on for a long tie and you want to keep using new stuff to keep it fresh, it will also add costs. DPC uses a lot of new assets each episode.

If you play enough games that use and (both stores for 3D assets) you will start to recognize characters and places from other games. This is because multiple developers are buying the same assets to use (obviously the highest rated assets on the stores will be used a lot).

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The 3D models used (character, items, locations) are made by professionals. Anyone can then buy the right to use the assets in games they make. So if you buy a lot of assets for your game, it will add up quickly. If the game goes on for a long tie and you want to keep using new stuff to keep it fresh, it will also add costs. DPC uses a lot of new assets each episode.

If you play enough games that use and (both stores for 3D assets) you will start to recognize characters and places from other games. This is because multiple developers are buying the same assets to use (obviously the highest rated assets on the stores will be used a lot).
Hi, If I am not wrong, aren't the main characters in the game, originally made by DPC himself? I think so...

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, If I am not wrong, aren't the main characters in the game, originally made by DPC himself? I think so...
Character models can be slightly modified (shape and texture), and you can buy different hair and clothes. DPC bought the base assets and used the modification options to change them up and make them into the characters we know now.

So he didn't build the base models, but applied the modifications to tailor them to his style. I believe that Jill's base model is pretty much unchanged, so there are a few games with characters that look exactly the same as her.

Reactions: `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Careful Felice, you're treading dangerously close to my theory that the MC is intentionally written as a cuck with no self respect. Heresy like that can only lead to one thing

View attachment 1260427
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Actually I think I'm one of the few who tends to defend MC, in the end he's the only character whose behavior I can influence, even if to a limited extent.

But that doesn't take away from the fact that he is a clueless person who is guided by his father's teachings worthy of fortune cookies. "follow your heart" ... but what really?!!! Neiline Dion...

affinity has very little impact on who the MC is, let's take the issue of his small inheritance

if it's Chick he doesn't think about offering that money to Maya, if it's DIK he does the same thing with Quinn. he would probably offer it to both of them but fortunately they are the girls who don't accept it. and he would offer that money when every unforeseen expense (a threesome can always happen....) risks to put him in difficulty

MC can forgive anything that is done to him, at the most he holds a little grudge
even if he is DIK to the extreme, in reality it will be more the others who will not trust him, who will "treat him" badly with prejudice than he will really change his way of doing things

to mark the difference now we have been deprived of the possibility to choose in the major choices

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
When you are at the HOTs' house helping Sage because she is sick, Riona mentions that the ice maker on the fridge doesn't work. Is there a way to fix that?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes