felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
OMG, Look what I found in the Game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha, Jamie looks like he want's to have some 'fun' with MC...Look at the Right hand gesture...The classic handjob gesture :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:unsure: :unsure: we thus discover that BADIk's nemesis is homosexuality!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

the vatican approves

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn, she sounds kinda desperate and down bad. So if you and Sage aren't sex buddy she will still ask you for sparring session? Interesting. This also seems much better scene than Tremolo blabbering about being the rebound guy.
is it better that Sage is the one begging for some attention from a guy who rejected her? just to stay in training now that Chad is bailing out

very MEH moment in history, both

Reactions: Darg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn this just painful to see. View attachment 1260036
Why must he do Sage this way... :HideThePain:
And at the same time makes me wanna try this route only to help her.
You can do this route and they still give you two chances to be with Sage since the other will be at the Halloweeon party and if you reject Sage in EP7 she says she will try again at the party

Anyway go with her as FB and leave the Chick not FB as a backup
Damn, she sounds kinda desperate and down bad. So if you and Sage aren't sex buddy she will still ask you for sparring session? Interesting. This also seems much better scene than Tremolo blabbering about being the rebound guy.
You can still fuck her in EP 7 so being FB is not a requirement for that but if she is somewhat desperate lol and if you reject her she still tells you that she will try again at the Halloween party so I think that that It will be the last chance to be with her on her route

Reactions: Coinzell

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
You can still fuck her in EP 7 so being FB is not a requirement for that but if she is somewhat desperate lol and if you reject her she still tells you that she will try again at the Halloween party so I think that that It will be the last chance to be with her on her route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just look at this desperation. Hope Sage fans not gonna disappoint her :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes