CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Quinn definitely feels like a main LI if you're on her "path"

Im going to put on my dalli hat and say there must be a reason why she's not considered one when she's so prevalent in the story.

I've got $5 on Quinn suffering an AL fate
5$ on Quinn shooting someone aka becoming some sort of Leah

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
so i have a problem with episdoe 7. been all over the house and cant find tommy any were. i dont know if this has been addressed or not in previous post.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Quinn definitely feels like a main LI if you're on her "path"

Im going to put on my dalli hat and say there must be a reason why she's not considered one when she's so prevalent in the story.

I've got $5 on Quinn suffering an AL fate
Do you think she will burn alive in her bed while beeing high and smoking pot o_O
So i need to get a fire extinguisher ready next to my PC just in case!!!

• Haha
Reactions: seniorboop

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
See, how long did it take you to write all of that? If my opinions upset you so much why don't you just ignore them?
Well... At the end of the day this is the point of a forum... You came with Something, shazba replied with something else. Is your point of view against the game and shazba showed his point of view trying to defend the game. Or Dalli with his crazy (and sometimes absurd) theories... Me (and other users) tried to demonstrate why and how he is not right... Or maybe he is and the rest of us are wrong... How this topic reaches almost 150k of posts in 2 years? DPC offered us a game which is very professional built and contains a lot of stories, theories, scenes etc so we, the players and users of this forum, can discuss a lot of things about it

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Everyone else's has a plot, I dont need to mention Quinn's, Sage is growing out her cheerleader who only dates douche chads "mean girl" persona out the window, Bella with her husband and her ice queen persona, Jill with her family, Maya with her father... Josy is the only one that is just... there...
I think it all depends on how you look at it bro.

IMO the appeal of Josy is exactly what you've touched on. Excluding what's going on with Maya, she's mentally/physically/emotionally stable, financially competent, chose a good major, is generally at a good spot in her life, and has no ongoing issues.

I said it a few pages back, out of all of the LIs she is the only LI that makes sense as the endgame for MC at this point in the story. That's her appeal as far as im concerned and I support it. The drama-less LI.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Correct me if im wrong but I feel as if Jill and Isabella have the least amount of screen time after episode 7 as well as having the smallest impact on the story overall.

If you ignore Jill she's just some rich chick falling on a sword you hardly have to interact with. Compare that to the more elaborate plots with Sage, Josy, and Maya you're forced into that are 100% unavoidable.
I think only Maya has more overall 'screentime' than Jill, who is significantly present in every chapter.

and without sex, which is distracting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Ah yes, as we all know Dr. Pinkcake and his great marketing strategy such as
*squints*
Banning low tier patrons from discord for discussing new update before their supposed release date
Threatening to launch a barrage of DMCA claim & close a subreddit if he isn't given authority
Banning $75 tier patron for leaking custom render

If anything, this game is popular & a success in spite of the "marketing". Shows how good it really is
Don't forget that BAD is now the main Job and income of DPC, so if he is doing a good marketting and if he is protective about his patreon only advantages, it's perfectly normal.
If you got a patron who nullifies the advantages of beeing a patron by releasing his stuff to everyone i wont blame DPC for banning him.
DPC is protecting his job and his income as any other company would do, there is nothing shady or disgusting about this, this is real life, it's not a game.
I hope people here realize that most of the stuff you find in this site is "stolen" in a way. Many dev know perfectly well that existing here is a very good way of beeing well known and popular and that it will get them more patrons, so they don't mind.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
10 grams of weed for 1000$ .. the drug dealers dream scenario or how to become a millionaire in no time :p

But anyways.. so after playing until chapter 6 so far i have some random questions about the game

-Can you actually join a different fraternity other than the diks in the beginning?
-Does the dialouge change alot when you go the massive dik route instead the M chick?
-Somehow i do remember Tommy doing heroin in one of the earlier chapters, am i imagining that?
-Are there any easter eggs referring to AL in the game?

Overall a very good game so far with just a few weaknesses in the charakter department imo, Also the MC gets a bit annoying after awhile.., but yeah...still pretty good stuff ofc

Best HC scene so far was the stoned Quinn one on the roof imo, but then again i only unlocked like 30% of them during my Chick playthrough :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My thing with Jill is if you choose to ignore her route, she's pretty much gone. She pops up here & there but her actions have no real impact on the story anymore.

of course she reduces her space, but just like Maya she still remains at the centre of the story, just to stay at the seventh chapter the introduction remains hers, the date with Tybalt remains, the tennis match however you do it, at Tybalt's presentation there is anyway

Bella and Sage are much more avoidable and secondary at the main story

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes