`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
She surprisingly didn't hit it off with a lot of people, of course most people were there for Nicole, but I thought that was possibly the best threesome of the game so far, including ep7.

I also think DPC is scaling back with Nicole (notice she didn't even rate a mention in ep7).

My theory is Nicole and the mc's relationship has moved very fast and any further scenes with her will take the relationship to a level possibly too far for a non-LI character.

Nicole is definitely looking for a long-term relationship, and she thinks she's found someone quite special in the mc, and in all his words so far, the mc see's himself as someone that could be serious with her. But there's no fucking way the game's ready for him to be meeting her son and getting all serious with Nicole, he's got too much main LI shit to deal with, hence the brakes have been artificially applied (i.e. no more Nicole scenes for a bit).

And if there's no Nicole, it's likely there's no Sandy (it was one thing for Nicole to share the mc with Sandy while she was also part of it, but I doubt she'd be giving Sandy the mc's number).
Yeah I agree. Their relationship moved way too fast and even I think, that threesome was the best of the story so far.

But if MC goes to the Pink Rose Club, then who knows that he might meet Sandy and maybe we see some kind of conversation with them.

Honestly, I want moar of both Sandy and Nicole, solo with both of them and a threesome, but sadly they aren't the Main LI's or play any important role in the story so far, so the chances are less.

But when we have sex with Rose in ep4 , she mentions that if MC becomes a VIP, he can fuck strippers so maybe there is hope :D
Screenshot (612).png Screenshot (614).png
Screenshot (617).png

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah I agree. Their relationship moved way too fast and even I think, that threesome was the best of the story so far.

But if MC goes to the Pink Rose Club, then who knows that he might meet Sandy and maybe we see some kind of conversation with them.

Honestly, I want moar of both Sandy and Nicole, solo with both of them and a threesome, but sadly they aren't the Main LI's or play any important role in the story so far, so the chances are less.

But when we have sex with Rose in ep4 , she mentions that if MC becomes a VIP, he can fuck strippers so maybe there is hope :D
View attachment 1297859 View attachment 1297860
View attachment 1297861
Yes hopefully we get more use of the VIP pass in future episodes. Madame did nothing for me. So much so that my main run has the VIP pass but didn't go to the strip club because she was such a turn off.

Reactions: `Ray`

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yes hopefully we get more use of the VIP pass in future episodes. Madame did nothing for me. So much so that my main run has the VIP pass but didn't go to the strip club because she was such a turn off.
Tanya will appear in the new update. The main character will be able to play with it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
that's my exact reaction when seeing madam rose
Yes, I think she was DPC's first female character who was intended(??) to be sexy but really missed the mark. Most if not all of the other women who are supposed to be attractive in this game have a fan base or at the very least players don't find them hideous. People on this thread rarely agree on a single issue, but the majority of us seem to rally on the point that Madam Rose is ghastly. I'll never spend another game coin on her and I sincerely regret the ones I already did. I'm not paying to fuck a blighted wildebeest no matter how easy it is to obtain money in game.

Reactions: drooopy

Throwaway2022

Jun 2, 2020
Yes, I think she was DPC's first female character who was intended(??) to be sexy but really missed the mark. Most if not all of the other women who are supposed to be attractive in this game have a fan base or at the very least players don't find them hideous. People on this thread rarely agree on a single issue, but the majority of us seem to rally on the point that Madam Rose is ghastly. I'll never spend another game coin on her and I sincerely regret the ones I already did. I'm not paying to fuck a blighted wildebeest no matter how easy it is to obtain money in game.
One can argue that Angela in Acting Lessons missed the mark a bit.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah not even a little bit sidetracking is allowed it seems... Let's see what happens with the B52 history lessons then.
On-topic, a bit of a shame you don't really see the results of Heather drinking it (or is she one of the girls laying in the bed with Tommy?)
My god, the mod deleted those messages because it was off topic !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When you see all the crazy shit you can find here, this is ridiculous.
Maybe someone was getting offended seeing people talking about alcool !
In a thread about a game where the MC and most protagonists are drinking a lot, using drugs, prostitute themselves, where you can see corrupted teachers and all this done by young adults under legal age, it would be very twisted!!

Reactions: hyfka

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I agree. In this game, there are only two absolutely bad sex scenes .This is Nora and Madame. I'm not a fan of tits and moms over 40, but at least Nora is sexy. I think these ladies are created so that players can embody their fetishes about their moms.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I agree. In this game, there are only two absolutely bad sex scenes .This is Nora and Madame. I'm not a fan of tits and moms over 40, but at least Nora is sexy. I think these ladies are created so that players can embody their fetishes about their moms.
I don't like nora either(design wise), but I believe she's supposed to be this game's version of Stifler's mother so I tolerate her cause of that.

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
how do i get the scene in the shower with jill in episode 4 i have the chik level at maximum?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes