Nov 23, 2020
is there any way to change the commands? some keys on my keyboard no longer work, including the down arrow .. playing the mini-games of the fight has become impossible and I also expect that the internal fights will go badly now .. do you have any advice?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
is there any way to change the commands? some keys on my keyboard no longer work, including the down arrow .. playing the mini-games of the fight has become impossible and I also expect that the internal fights will go badly now .. do you have any advice?
This is not necessarily due to the keyboard. There are sometimes lags in Brawler.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Hi Karol, pretty name.
The main theory is that Bella is an axe murder, she killed her husband couse he cheated on her with i dont remember who and hide his body in the small room we can't enter. His body is still there in a Psycosis turn of events. She will try to kill the MC at some point, probably cousehe had sex with Jill.

View attachment 1306144

Of course this theory is quite unpopular couse noone wants sexy Bella to be a dangerous sociopath. But i like to think that DPC like at least to play with the idea to have some fun with us.
Or it is James office with a bunch of his shit in it and she feels uncomfortable going in there.

Reactions: Heycock

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maybe someone can make sense of it. To the banner.

Burgmeister a cock with three fat veins and cum three times.:unsure:

Royce three times alpha.:unsure:

View attachment 1306652
Dude, if you play Badik every day, then soon you will have theories that Derek is Lilith, and Maya is the MC from a parallel universe who arrived in our universe to seduce to the MC.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Or it is James office with a bunch of his shit in it and she feels uncomfortable going in there.
There is another bedroom in that locked room.

Remember Bella said it was her parents house?
It may be the same house where little Bella grow up and since there is only one bedroom shown for now I'm sure there is another one locked.
Even if that's another house (which I'll find weird - like why her parents moved on?) there is still another bedroom missing. Like for real - huge house with only one bedroom?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
There is another bedroom in that locked room.

Remember Bella said it was her parents house?
It may be the same house where little Bella grow up and since there is only one bedroom shown for now I'm sure there is another one locked.
Even if that's another house (which I'll find weird - like why her parents moved on?) there is still another bedroom missing. Like for real - huge house with only one bedroom?
Or maybe there were more bedrooms and Bella used them for something else? Like the yoga room or something else?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Or maybe there were more bedrooms and Bella used them for something else? Like the yoga room or something else?
Nah, yoga room is walk-through room with the sauna. It's very weird if there was bedroom before (also it's too small).
There is may be another bedrooms but since they not shown yet I think there is one locked.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Actually I really love Bella,but I really doubt a librarian could manage such a huge house.And the character of her is really……strong like steel.But I just love her hahaha,when I found once I had fun with Cathy she was diasppointed at me,I felt really regret and had to go back and play the whole story again...Damn that was long.
Yikes :rolleyes:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So does anyone know what the download link of the game is? Why are the links above and below both links to game patches?
3.PNG
These are the links to the FULL Game. If you never downloaded this game before then use these links.

4.PNG
These are the links to a certain episodes/part of the Game. If you have v0.6.2, then you download this one. These links are used when you already have the game and a new update comes out, you download the patch which includes only the latest update.

Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i wanted to ask a question, dev has 13k patrons and by becoming a patron we get access to his discord server but there are 40k+ members. how? can anyone get access to his discord if they have invitation link? won't dev suspect them?
If I remember right , I would not swear on it , but this " Only Patreon user can join to his Discord " rule was implemented later. So before this rule there were probably peoples who joined, that is why it can have higher number users.:)

and of course you can join anyway, you just can't see anything beside the news topic. I joined too, that's why we can see if he change his avatar or background image :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Actually I really love Bella,but I really doubt a librarian could manage such a huge house.
I can believe a librarian managing a smal house. I can believe a librarian with thoose huge tits. I can believe a librarian banging a drunken kid. But what i cant believe is a librarian wich such a small library at home. I met a lot of librarians and they always live in a pile of books.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes