Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This is the Riona who, even up to episode 7 is still asking the mc for cash to fuck her (unless santioned otherwise by Quinn to fuck for free)? Apart from finding out she's a neurotic psycho with paranoid delusions, there hasn't been much character development there. She's still just the goth girl on a one way ticket to tragedy! :eek:

Quinn, on the other hand, she'll give the mc a blow job even when he's half asleep, that's how dedicated she is! It's a shame too many sensitive souls here are just too intimidated by her. :p

I'm just messing with yas, it's obvious if there was a situation where you had to choose between Riona or Quinn what option to go for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note, in that scene with Quinn and Riona, I always felt Riona looked strange at the end of it, like she knew she was being used or something... Maybe she was just worn out, but she really doesn't look happy.
They look odd overall in these renders. I don't know if it's the weird camera angles, but DPC's ladies usually look much better framed. Riona has one hell of fat pussy in that shot. It's slumped all over Quinn like it just took a killshot from Lee Harvey Oswald. I know MC is big, but that's a sloppy, saggy box right there. And the shiny, freshly bleached buttholes complete the look. That one of Quinn, I don't know, the first person POV just gives a strange fisheye forced perspective.

At first I thought Riona was just wiping her brow after taking that railing like a champ, but yes she does seem to have some regret. It can't be a great feeling to whore yourself out even if you don't completely hate the person you're having sex with. Making Riona laugh is as near satisfying as seeing Bella smile. They both do it so rarely and both seem so sad that when you finally break through it, it's a good feeling.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, how many chapters are planned for this game?
I tried the first 2 chapters and really liked the game, so am waiting till the whole game is complete.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That is probably a huge NO-NO. The only way I see to get a "good" ending with Isabella is staying only friends with Jill. If Isabella feels terribly troubled because of her absent husband, imagine the guilty she would feel if she thinks is stealing the MC from Jill...
In my opinion the biggest danger for Bella will come indirectly from Jill herself.
I think there will be a situation where Mc with Jill will be able to help Bella, Mc alone will fail.

Reactions: `Ray` and Nattrack

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
In my opinion the biggest danger for Bella will come indirectly from Jill herself.
I think there will be a situation where Mc with Jill will be able to help Bella, Mc alone will fail.
Yes. I think if you want Isabella you have to be friend of Jill, and vice versa. Actually Isabella says something like that in the game, that the MC needs the approval of Isabella if want to date with Jill. Can be kind of a clue or tip from the writer.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hey guys, how many chapters are planned for this game?
I tried the first 2 chapters and really liked the game, so am waiting till the whole game is complete.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it :)
Don't wait. Each episode, itself, is a like a miniature game. You get more action, drama, romance, and lewd scenes in one episode than you do in many other full games. And since it's going to be years before the game is complete, you owe it to yourself to play now. That way you can log on here and speculate about future episodes and offer up wild new theories that would make even Dalli scratch his head and shrug in confusion. o_O

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
At first she was angry and so she hid her husband's photos and memories, but now she feels alone.
She hid all photos around the house only after the drunk MC's foray :KEK:
I suspect that Bella hid them all in her locked room since we can see her standing in front of it at the end of ep 3 (the door is open ofc).
Jill knows for sure what happened with Bella and her husband but don't wanna tell.
Funny thing that she didn't realize that room was closed so I think Bella only closed it after MC's barbaric appearance :KEK:

Reactions: dalli_x

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Maybe Isabella's husband is no longer a man? Transitioned to a woman? Now, Bella no longer has a Husband in the picture, but a wife.... That would be some drama right there and the reason Jill won't talk about it,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Making Riona laugh is as near satisfying as seeing Bella smile. They both do it so rarely and both seem so sad that when you finally break through it, it's a good feeling.
So true. That's what made this scene so oddly pleasant:
Too bad Quinn brought her back to reality in like 5 seconds!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So true. That's what made this scene so oddly pleasant:
Too bad Quinn brought her back to reality in like 5 seconds!
Quinn is a meanie.

All the girls should line up and chop her tits.

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
Here's a thought exercise. Let's say the next update has 20 sex scenes. DPC suddenly announces that instead of featuring a variety of girls like usual, it's just 20 scenes of (your) favorite girl. Would you be upset or consider it a net gain?
Maybe its the blue balls talking, but I'd take 20 Isabella scenes in a heartbeat, the only disappointing part being guaranteed 0 Jade action.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is the Halloween party going to be in this upcoming update? Or the one after this?
Hard to say for certain. It makes a lot of sense to include it for the season finale, especially since it will probably be released around Halloween. But we're still a month away in game, so there could be a lot of events to cover before we get to the party. It really depends on what DPC has planned for us.

If I had to guess, I'd say yes we'll get the party in Episode 8, but take that with more than a few grains of salt.

I'm starting the game and I'm confused about the "dik/chick" system:
- is going through dik makes the mc an asshole ?
- is going through chick makes mc some kind of female dominated character? Or maybe it's a bad ending?
- Or maybe it's dik that is the bad ending?
- How about neutral?

In essence, what is the difference between the two, and if they're equivalent what gives you the longer story line?
The most important thing to understand about the DIK/CHICK setup is that they are a set of disparate systems, not preset paths through the game. You can choose to see most of the content in the game regardless of your affinity or status just by making the right decisions. There are occasional locks in a few cases, but DIK vs CHICK is much more about how you want the MC to view the world: DIKs are impulsive, bold and a bit crude, whereas CHICKs are cautious, level-headed and polite.

So my advice is just play the MC in a way that most appeals to you and let the system take care of itself; if you're generally zenning with the game overall, you probably won't go too far wrong. If you need more specific advice others have already covered the basics, and you can always consult the walkthroughs in the OP.

Hmmm can anyone confirm if going to Sage instead of Jill at the end of Ep 6 locks you out of Jill's path?
It's hard to say at this point. Going with Sage in Episode 6 will lock you out of Jill's lewd scene in Episode 7, but you will still have the option to choose to fight for Jill. My guess is that you will still have a shot at Jill's path going forward, but you'll probably miss some sights along the way.

It's a bummer since tending to Sage is overwhelmingly the more reasonable call in the that situation, but such is life.

Here's a thought exercise. Let's say the next update has 20 sex scenes. DPC suddenly announces that instead of featuring a variety of girls like usual, it's just 20 scenes of (your) favorite girl. Would you be upset or consider it a net gain?
Maybe its the blue balls talking, but I'd take 20 Isabella scenes in a heartbeat, the only disappointing part being guaranteed 0 Jade action.
Ugh, I'd hate that. I love my Maya/Josy content, but the other girls are great too and I'm going to play their saves as soon as I finish my main. Quite simply, none of the girls' paths are in a place where they could go a whole episode without any lewd content (even Jill). So I'll be happy to take a small share of the lewds for my favorites to ensure the greater good of the game.

(That counts as my CHICK major decision for this cycle, right?)

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
In variety is the quality. There is no doubt about that. 20 girls are better than one.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes