JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Oh, wait. That made me think. Could be as simple as Sage being familiar with scholarship programs at B&R. I remember Chad is a scholar. Maybe Sage thought of something Maya might be able to qualify for, hence "Keep your expectations low so I don't feel like shit if I fail."

Edit: Although that wouldn't explain the "Don't talk to anyone about it so it doesn't become another rumor." :unsure:

The suspense is killing me. I wonder if DPC will finish Ep 8 soon.

Edit2: It occurs to me that we literally know 2 people whose families own the school, and that one of them has already displayed he's not afraid to use his name to get special treatment. Could have easily asked them for at least some help about Maya, but instead best girl Sage is doing it.
I don't think both Royce and Burgmeister "owns" the B&R. They may be some benefactors but owners... nah. Pretty sure special treatment that Bella mentions about Rusty means the DIKs creation. Rusty mentions that Cathy helped a lot with it - do you think she would help some random student to do the same?

There is a scholarship for some students (Chad have one as a jock if I recall correctly), Wallace Scholarship may be it.
I impatiently waiting for ep 8 to see what happens next, the only relief is new Rick and Morty season :KEK:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I don't think both Royce and Burgmeister "owns" the B&R. They may be some benefactors but owners... nah. Pretty sure special treatment that Bella mentions about Rusty means the DIKs creation. Rusty mentions that Cathy helped a lot with it - do you think she would help some random student to do the same?

There is a scholarship for some students (Chad have one as a jock if I recall correctly), Wallace Scholarship may be it.
I impatiently waiting for ep 8 to see what happens next, the only relief is new Rick and Morty season :KEK:
There are donors. Maya said at the beginning that Burkes donate huge amounts of money yearly and it's in the newspaper. So yeah, either Stephen is fucking rich or a scam, but for me he is rich like how Jade says he bought success through money. And maybe, maybe when Rusty meets tybalts and he denies him the title of owning of preps he said you are poor and i am filthy rich:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

You'd be surprised (maybe not) how much colleges and universities are willing to bend to the will of donors and benefactors, especially if their names are on it.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Maybe this will help to figure it out. Again, it's my opinion and I think they didn't fuck.
Okay let me try it another way....

1. Sage and Chad are a couple for 2-3 years.
2. They have no sex at all during that time.
3. Sage discovers that Chad is cheating on her.
4. Sage confronts Chad and asks him "Who is she ??????????"

Now you seriously believe ... THAT's what she would say if Chad didnt fuck her at all ??? I mean dude c'mon, you can believe whatever you will, but it has to be within reason.

ANY girl in that spot would go apeshit on his ass and say "3 years and you never fucked me but you fuck another girl !!!".

Im sorry but it just makes NO sense whatsoever :(

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well, you just wrote the same as I did but with more words :)

"I am only useful for you at parties and with friends" - as I said she's pointing out that Chad only having interest in her in public.
"It's about time you start get more physical with me" - more physical means they has some "physical" before but only in public or letting know someone about it like "Hey, we're going to fuck, wait 10 minutes (maybe 20)".

Yeah, I remember that ridiculous excuse Chad made about steroids but this isn't a point.
The point is that there is no way young girl spend couple of years with no fucking with jocks president. It's just makes no sense.
I've already talked about my theory that Sage fucked behind Chad's back for several years and that's why she so easily agreed to sex out of friendship. It was probably Tommy.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Now you seriously believe ... THAT's what she would say if Chad didnt fuck her at all ??? I mean dude c'mon, you can believe whatever you will, but it has to be within reason.

ANY girl in that spot would go apeshit on his ass and say "3 years and you never fucked me but you fuck another girl !!!".

You don't know girls very well. I think Sage really loved him, since she endured so many years without sex, but periodically fucked when she was drunk. The fact that girls accuse their lover of treason when they themselves fuck behind their backs is a common situation.

• Angry
Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I've already talked about my theory that Sage fucked behind Chad's back for several years and that's why she so easily agreed to sex out of friendship. It was probably Tommy.
Unlikely, only AFTER she discovers that Chad is cheating on her, and when MC asks for a boobjob, is she sitting there and trying to convince herself thats its okay if she cheats too. "Its okay if i do it too, after all he is cheating on me too."

Reactions: shazba

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

Let me list the reason which are in game and not on any real life experience.
1) Chad is never there only for her but for his selfishness, like sage says.
2) When sage puts out her lips to be pecked he kissed her on forehead. That was her way to get him to start get sexual cause the physical part followed it after and sage didn't want to do it that way. And then she question his sexuality, I mean why would she if they were having sex before and chad makes an excuse of steroids (they don't effect his erection witg Troy lmao)
I mean these are enough reason to make one understand, but I can't change anyone's mind and are entitled to their opinion.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Let me list the reason which are in game and not on any real life experience.
1) Chad is never there only for her but for his selfishness, like sage says.
2) When sage puts out her lips to be pecked he kissed her on forehead. That was her way to get him to start get sexual cause the physical part followed it after and sage didn't want to do it that way. And then she question his sexuality, I mean why would she if they were having sex before and chad makes an excuse of steroids (they don't effect his erection witg Troy lmao)
I mean these are enough reason to make one understand, but I can't change anyone's mind and are entitled to their opinion.
1. Yes, but we only ever see their interaction in the last month of a 2-3 year relationship.
2. At that point, the Chad - Troy relationship has already happened, so Chad has discovered his true sexual orientation. Obviously he is keeping her at arms length at that point.

I really dont think Chad is a bad guy, the opposite is true for me, he is a great guy, trying to do the right thing, but he hasnt figured out yet how to deal with the fact that he is gay. I mean just look at how his former fraternity always uses the terms "thats gay" as an insult. He is probably super afraid what will happen if people find out, and the fact that he is getting blackmailed sure doesnt help.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
1. Yes, but we only ever see their interaction in the last month of a 2-3 year relationship.
2. At that point, the Chad - Troy relationship has already happened, so Chad has discovered his true sexual orientation. Obviously he is keeping her at arms length at that point.

I really dont think Chad is a bad guy, the opposite is true for me, he is a great guy, trying to do the right thing, but he hasnt figured out yet how to deal with the fact that he is gay. I mean just look at how his former fraternity always uses the terms "thats gay" as an insult. He is probably super afraid what will happen if people find out, and the fact that he is getting blackmailed sure doesnt help.
I neved said he is a bad guy, and we don't know the reason why Troy was kicked from alphas.
It's human nature to be selfish but that depends on the context of how badly it affects the other person.

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Separate topic. Does anyone know if the game tracks creampies? I haven't looked at the code variables, but what a disappointment if on my impregnator Genghis Khan (bringing this convo full circle) playthrough, I've been nutting in everything possible for no result.
I was wondering the same after cumming inside Sage in ep 4 but sadly dpc hasn't set any flags for creampies :cry::HideThePain:

But its been almost 2 or 3 weeks after creaming Jade in ep 4 ( where no other choice is involved ) so season 2 ep 8 might end with a pregnancy test cliffhanger ..... so I am hoping tybalt will end up changing diapers in season 3 or in the game finale

Reactions: Kellermann

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I neved said he is a bad guy, and we don't know the reason why Troy was kicked from alphas.
It's human nature to be selfish but that depends on the context of how badly it affects the other person.
Have you figured out why they wouldnt have had sex for 2-3 years tho ? I mean we know Sage is a super sexual person, horny 24/7, and we know the same of Chad too, he dirty talks with Troy on the phone about the panties and "put your hand on my cock" and so on. So why, before Chad figured out that he is gay, wouldnt they have sex like every other couple, especially a couple of college kids ? I just dont get that part.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Extremely unlikely, Tommy wouldn't have the balls. He acts like banging Arieth was a big thing but isn't even the first DIK to fuck her. He's actually very impressed by the fact the MC dares pursue Sage.

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Tommy keeps bragging every time he fucked someone ( Tania for example ), if he had fucked Sage in the past he wouldn't stop remind it. That's the whole point with Sage, most guys in the campus wouldn't dare to do anything with her in fear of Chad. She showed interest in the MC because he showed no fear facing Chad in the first place.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Have you figured out why they wouldnt have had sex for 2-3 years tho ? I mean we know Sage is a super sexual person, horny 24/7, and we know the same of Chad too, he dirty talks with Troy on the phone about the panties and "put your hand on my cock" and so on. So why, before Chad figured out that he is gay, wouldnt they have sex like every other couple, especially a couple of college kids ? I just dont get that part.
Like I said sex isn't everything and she does masturbate. And I think " about time you start getting physical"meant she was expecting that in 2 years of their relationship they should have starting fucking by now. Chad could have made excuses or like sage they never ever met besides when they need a favour. There is no part that shows that Chad, Sage were sexual or Chad was having sex with any girl but what's shown in the game truly points to him being gay. Well, maybe I think their relationship or troy's kicking from alphas maybe because of his & Chad's can occur as a flashback starting in ep8.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: solarBear

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Like I said sex isn't everything and she does masturbate. And I think " about time you start getting physical"meant she was expecting that in 2 years of their relationship they should have starting fucking by now. Chad could have made excuses or like sage they never ever met besides when they need a favour. There is no part that shows that Chad, Sage were sexual or Chad was having sex with any girl but what's shown in the game truly points to him being gay. Well, maybe I think their relationship or troy's kicking from alphas maybe because of his & Chad's can occur as a flashback starting in ep8.
Alright, I see your point, but I just dont see how a girl like Sage, if her boyfriend never even had sex with her, would say "I think he is cheating on me and is fucking another girl." If he had been celibate with her, then there is no way, at least in my opinion why she would assume that. Let's hope eventually we will find out, but I'd put the odds on Chad and Sage having been a sexless couple in college for 2 to 3 years at about 0.00000000000000000000000001%.

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Think there was a slight missunderstanding on your part, they've been a couple for 2-3 years, do you honestly think a girl like Sage would go without sex while beeing in a relationship for that long ? HELL NO :D

On top of that, we dont even know when Chad discovered that he is gay, he couldve thought he is straight or bi, many people discover their sexual orientation during college. The last weeks or maybe months however, Chad left Sage sexless, probably since he started dating Troy, but we dont know that yet.
I dont get it , why are all the people just assuming Sage and Chad were together from some 1000 BCE .
where does it say they were in a relationship for 3 years?
The 2 years ago flashback in ep 5 just showed how sage was fan girling all over Chad , looked more like one sided infatuation , not people in a relationship.
Let me paint a picture of what happened
Once upon a time chad and Troy were living gayly in a little closet . Sage kept hitting on him , he kept brushing her off ,
Sage doesn't like to loose . so she kept going on with her persistence and at some point it became a obsession
Then one day may be a few months before MC started his pussy quest, the frat bros found out how gay Troy was ,(Maybe he was jacking of screaming Chad's name) . when Troy got kicked out and beaten up by his own friends , Chad finally accepted Sage , so shield away any suspicion that people might relate him to troy ,
So when he got kicked out , the need for the shield also expired
So its possible sage might be in a sex less relationship for a few month

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Alright, I see your point, but I just dont see how a girl like Sage, if her boyfriend never even had sex with her, would say "I think he is cheating on me and is fucking another girl." If he had been celibate with her, then there is no way, at least in my opinion why she would assume that. Let's hope eventually we will find out, but I'd put the odds on Chad and Sage having been a sexless couple in college for 2 to 3 years at about 0.00000000000000000000000001%.
Cause she found panties that weren't hers in Chad's gym bag and that's how she assumed he is fucking someone. Troy likes to cross dress.

• Haha
Reactions: solarBear

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think I have found out the true revelation of EP7. In EP7, Josy determines which family the MC belongs to. If played correctly, the MC is a hybrid of Burgmeister, Royce, Roberts and Smith.

The cool thing is that despite all this, the MC can get a harem without incest. DPC removes the incest law and goes over to the consanguinity calculation.

Incest consanguinity values
- 0.50 Family members of 1 degree. Parents and children
- 0.25 Family members 2 degrees. Grandparents, grandchildren, siblings.

This is under penalty and will not have DPC in the game.

According to the law, a consanguinity value below 0.25 biological is allowed, because the lower the consanguinity value is, the less there will be deformities in children born from such connections.

What does this have to do with the MC?
After the first sex possibility of Josy and the MC, Josy has her Walk of Shame. She gives the Royce sign with her finger. She confirms that one of them is a Royce. But who?

The Burgmeister and Royce have peculiarities about them. The Royces get horny while they sleep. We know this from Jill when the MC sleeps over without a helmet. The Burgmeister are seducers. But that doesn't decide what happened that one night. Do not worry Jill fans, it goes further. In the second sex choice the MC can make, there are three possibilities.

- If the MC goes to Josy in the pool, Josy becomes a Royce and Lana lives.
- If the MC goes to Quinn, the MC becomes a nobody. This could be the families losing way.
- However, if the MC goes to Maya, he somehow seduces Maya into sex and he becomes a Burgermeister. Who did the MC get the TV from?

Fuck the wall. What does this guy want from us?
You guys need to pay more attention to the details.

When the MC connects with Josy during the backyard party, she gives us all a sign. A slightly raised ring finger, of the left hand. I can already hear the wedding bells (screenshot 1). After the MC fucked Josy while he was sleeping, there is another finger sign from Josy. A slightly raised index finger (screenshot 2). How now?

- outstretched index finger 0.50 consanguinity
- extended little finger (Bella) 0.25 consanguinity
- slightly raised index finger MC<0.25 consanguinity

This can't be, how can it be? 3 of 5.
There are several families in BaD that we are aware of. Roberts, Burke, Royce, Burgmeister, Rox, and Smith. I'm not sure about Rox, that could be Quinn's father's first name. There are 2 colleges. Burgmeister & Royce and Smith & Readme (I assume Roberts because otherwise Burke wouldn't be at B&R). No not Isabella Roberts, but James Roberts. So we have four big names. 4 out of 5. Now how do we get to 5 out of 5? Lynette.

- Burgmeister and Royce have a child together. let's assume it's a son.
- Smith and Roberts have a child together, let's assume it's a daughter.
- Son (B&R) and daughter (S&R) make child. Let's call it Lynette. 5 out of 5.

But that's not enough for our MC to get a harem, if that's what he wants. Yes, that's where the DIK/CHICK scale comes in. (Screenshot 3)
The left image is on the DIK side. Who do we see? A woman whose picture was painted a little while ago. 3 of 5. On the right picture (Chick side) we see an old battle from the 19th century.

Oh yes. In EP8 we go to the fitness center. There the MC is tested, whether Smith and/or Robert's genes are also in him. Just compare the corridors of Bella's college review. OMG.:rolleyes::unsure::geek::eek:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes