Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You know I just remembered I think the MC says at the end of EP7 that Luis will probably fix the windows of the mansion "Free" I mean that DPC knew that most of the people couldn't fix the mansion 100% in 2 episodes
Dalli time... so Luis is in fact the MC real father and he feels guilty for the way he and Lynette played Neil?

and now for scenes that should be in EP.9 but probably will not be

MC: hey tommy derek come here
Tommy: what? ok ok
Derek: sure buddy what do you wanna show us?
MC: *breathing on their faces* what do you think?
Tommy: wtf dude did you ate rotten salmon for lunch?
Derek: dude is that what i think it is?
MC: yeah those are your sisters juices that i just licked not even half an hour ago!

2 days afterwards

Rusty: Hey tommy did you saw fuckface lately? me and Jacob have been searching for him!
Tommy: no idea
Rusty: damm Tommy you took home renovations seriously is that a new dance floor ?
Tommy: yes the other one cracked like if a head had been splattered against it... go figure, bad construction everywhere!
Tommy: but Derek helped me repair it, so its all good!

MC Ghost: time to aunt all the bitches that visit this house, death will not stop a DIK from fucking horny bitches!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I found the dialogue I was referring to:

sa "Are you involved in the party planning?"
mc "No, and, also, no parties for us for a while."
mc "We need to repair the damages to the mansion first."
sa "Then...what about Halloween?"
mc "What about it?"
sa "That's usually a big deal at the DIKs."
sa "Are you not throwing a party this year?"

mc "Not a clue. We haven't discussed it."
sa "I think we should plan something together. The HOTs and the DIKs."
mc "What about the tri-alphas? I thought you were back to keeping traditions."
sa "Your parties are better. If we put it to a vote, I'm sure the DIKs would win."

it doesn't seem to be a college party, but a DIKs party.
It's a semester's party. Maybe a big deal for the DIK but the others student celebrate as well.

ghf.PNG gcgf.PNG

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The actual conversation that you posted is proving you wrong :ROFLMAO:. The Alpha's also doing their own party and they usually do it with the Hots. So it's not a Dik specific party, everyone doing it. like the Hell week.
I did not understand...

the point for me was that there isn't a "college halloween party" (organised by whoever it is), but just that each fraternity can organise their own, so it doesn't seem possible for it to take place on school rooms

Sage would like HOTs and DIKs to organize it together, college has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I did not understand...

the point for me was that there isn't a college halloween party (organised by whoever it is), but just that each fraternity can organise their own, so it doesn't seem possible for it to take place on school premises

Sage would like HOTs and DIKs to organize it together, college has nothing to do with it.
Oh, I see, Yeah it's not Specifically "organized" by the School, each fraternity by their own. (y). But you get the idea. Everyone in the campus will be walking around in halloween costume, and everyone goes to their own party. that is how i meant.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yes, but We still need to pay for the actual Window, 65 money or how much?!.
80% of the player base probably play without mini games, and they will will be fine (y) . It would be nice if those who play with mini games could get some more extra stuff. I already hear - " It would not be fair with those players who play without it . " - well Fuck them:p:ROFLMAO:
I think I have as much as 30$ in the last game I played and I have about 2 or 3 rooms to clean I only had two looking for money :unsure: I started from the basement and from there it only went up to the second floor

I have wondered about this.

I used the guides posted here for the mansion game so I'm at the point (or a turn away) from fixing everything so I hope there is some benefit to getting it all done on your own.
Probably some special render :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Tali be like...step aside Bella and Jill, let me show you some real hips that don't lie
Tali = Josy, Just Saying :love: . I just let that to sink into your mind.:ROFLMAO:. I know what you think, but Jill is the other Virgin, Liara :ROFLMAO:. although, Liara is the Bisexual one :unsure:. I dont care I still say what I said.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kellermann

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Curiously DPC decided to use that EP5 image of Sage as his new Discord Banner, to put it in context:
it's the scene you teaching guitar to Sage outside the HOT mansion and share a kiss; when Melanie and Sarah look at you secretly from the window saying "it will make it easier [to breakup with Chad]".

ep5_sage_guitar60b.jpg
image-id: ep5_sage_guitar60b

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Curiously DPC decided to use that EP5 image as his new Discord Banner, to put it in context:
it's the scene you teaching guitar to Sage outside and share a kiss; when Melanie and Sarah look at you from the window saying "it will make it easier [to breakup with Chad]".

View attachment 1325211
Sage thinking "This asshole falling in love with me and he's just the rebound guy"

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Curiously DPC decided to use that EP5 image as his new Discord Banner, to put it in context:
it's the scene you teaching guitar to Sage outside the HOT mansion and share a kiss; when Melanie and Sarah look at you secretly from the window saying "it will make it easier [to breakup with Chad]".

View attachment 1325211
Hell yeah. To me, that is the sweetest scene we got so far. Proper mix of romance, banter, comedy and did I say romance?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Tali 172cm :KEK:
BeingADIK 2021-07-30 00-39-27-22.png

Okay, I don't wanna make an another post, so .... I just did a joke, I gave every character an
Absinthe & Cola mix, just to see their Reaction :ROFLMAO: .

They are not as funny as Becky, but Josy's reaction is literally Cute:love: I might use it as an avatar later
BeingADIK 2021-07-30 00-28-52-71.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-30 00-29-41-85.png
the rest, Rio, Camy, Sage under spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1325219

Okay, I don't wanna make an another post, so .... I just did a joke, I gave every character an Absinthe & Cola mix, just to see their Reaction :ROFLMAO: .

They are not as funny as Becky, but Josy's reaction is literally Cute:love: I might use it as an avatar later
View attachment 1325222
View attachment 1325223
the rest, Rio, Camy, Sage under spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chip always when there is a conversation about Josy
IMG_20210729_190855.jpg

MrCamox

Nov 14, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for Maya and Josy solo routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in episode 4 and then "Have Feeling For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
Hello can u help me i cant unlock the gallery idk why
i have replaced the persistent file to no succes :(

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
So I just got into this game, quick question. If you decide to stay out of Josy and Maya's relationship has there been any mention or hints if there's any intent in the future for the MC to still pursue one of them?

I feel like as cliche as the plot type is it would fit to have the MC who can still have feelings for one of them to "give up his hapiness for hers" type but still get his "good" ending in the end.

Granted the whole emotional affair drama has already been done at the start so it's not as big on what I want for the game. But I kinda want to decide on a personal canon playthrough at some point and I kinda want my guy to end up with Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes