xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Nose too small! :FacePalm:
I don't think anyone would give a shit about looking at a woman's nose when she look like that... I know I wouldn't. I'd be too focused on the important ASSets to care about her damn nose.:whistle:

well hopefully the content is still alot
There's always enough content in those updates that makes them well worth the wait. Last one had 3000+ renders and 250 animations, if I'm not mistaken... this game will never disappoint contentwise. Some players may be disappointed when their favorite characters don't get enough love, but personally, I'm only disappointed after I finish playing the update coz the next one is 6 months away again.:giggle:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't think anyone would give a shit about looking at a woman's nose when she look like that... I know I wouldn't. I'd be too focused on the important ASSets to care about her damn nose.:whistle:
ASSets what ASSets? just keep looking for her opurtunitTiTTies i am sure there should plenTITTIES of them around!

of course no sex with Jill... but good walks!!! good ice cream!!!!
:eek::cry:
and in the end of the day is not that that really matters? at least we know Jill is not a bare waste since she as such big tits that they cover her waist! you know why its called a waist? because there is enough room in there for 2 more tits and there normally there is not so its a waste! Not in Jill case when she lets them dangle...

whocares6847

Sep 6, 2020
With all this talk about Josy's new look...

Anyone else thinks it's finally time for Maya to ditch that mop on her head and to just go with the ponytail full time?
She looks great with it, but only uses that style while working out, otherwise, it's always back to the mop.
It's so jarring, especially when she's sharing scenes with Josy.
Is she hiding something under all that hair?

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys. During my Josy&Maya route I noticed something. I didn't accept being fuck buddies with Sage. In episode 6, you can call Sage and help her when she's sick. After tending her, you don't get the tearjerker scene where MC explains her about his birthday-his mother's death relation if you're not fuck buddies with her. However, after finishing episode 6, you get "previously on episode 6" scene. In there I got this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though I didn't get this scene in my playthrough, it still shows in "previously on episode 6". Is this a bug? Did you guys experience something like this?

Reactions: shazba

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys. During my Josy&Maya route I noticed something. I didn't accept being fuck buddies with Sage. In episode 6, you can call Sage and help her when she's sick. After tending her, you don't get the tearjerker scene where MC explains her about his birthday-his mother's death relation if you're not fuck buddies with her. However, after finishing episode 6, you get "previously on episode 6" scene. In there I got this:
Even though I didn't get this scene, it still shows. Is this a bug? Did you guys experience something like this?
That's a bug. Same for this one
This line belongs to DIK MC but appears in "previously on episode 1" no matter what affinity you build.
Just a little mistakes.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
With all this talk about Josy's new look...

Anyone else thinks it's finally time for Maya to ditch that mop on her head and to just go with the ponytail full time?
She looks great with it, but only uses that style while working out, otherwise, it's always back to the mop.
It's so jarring, especially when she's sharing scenes with Josy.
Is she hiding something under all that hair?
People saying she's hiding MC's full inheritance there.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Didn't it seem strange to you that Josy and Isabella hit it off right away? With Josy, that's actually logical. But with Isabella? Then the new avatar picture of Josy, in Bella style.

Maybe DPC has created something crazy.

Screenshot 1: The procreation of Josy. (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree).

Screenshot 2: Josy's possible mothers from the Isabella flashback. Both OMG sisters, like Isabella.

Screenshot 3: This is all one and the same woman, all showing Josy feature. From left. Handbag and left pointer finger is from EP1. The next one shows us Josy panning from her left side and towards DIK because she is fucking with the MC in EP2. The third lady shows us Josy from EP3. How to come on it? This stress with Maya and the MC and the MC also runs away. Luckily she can turn to God, as you can see from the cross around her neck. Wait a minute? In EP6, Patrick has a cross like that hanging in his car. The last one shows Josy from EP4. Why she always has to hide the bracelet?

But all four have something in common. They appear as clowns. Wait a minute, I saw that again later. Screenshot 4, 5, and 6.

But where did Tybalt take the photos for his presentation. Screenshot 7.

What is this? Where is the connection? Josy is not Isabella's daughter. She isn't either. But she is the daughter of an OMG sister of Isabella and Luca's brother. Hahaha, that can't be. Lucas' dad is a preps and Josy's dad is named Pete.

EP1 Applesauce. Group sex of B&R students with OMG girls. Like now. There he goes again pulling something out of the hat. Arieth has the answer. Screenshot 8.

In EP8 we will possibly meet Josy's real parents.

Reactions: `Ray`

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Even though I didn't get this scene in my playthrough, it still shows in "previously on episode 6". Is this a bug? Did you guys experience something like this?
Is a bug

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Months back I did suggest Josy could be getting an alignment shift as she gets closer to the HOTS and conflict with Maya ensues over her Dad/Rent, it seems like a possibility now... Josy could become a DIK girl instead of a CHICK if you're not balancing your rep gains with Maya/Josy carefully while preventing them from arguing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes