AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:unsure:. I don't get it, you think Characters evolving is Suck ?:unsure:. At least there is 3 different outcome with Josy and Maya, do you think all should be achievable just in one way? That would be Suck writing.:ROFLMAO:
And there is already thing that are written in stone anyway.
One thing is to evolve and another is to regress maybe we'll see in 2040 how this game will end :devilish:
It's actually a chimp :WeSmart:
신경쓰지마

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm not sure I live that long :ROFLMAO:.
And Josy taking charge, become the leaders of Hots, and meanwhile she give her nice ass to MC as a birthday present, I don't know how all this could be considering Regress in your mind. :ROFLMAO:.
She already does it when I was referring to the other thing is that she allows herself to be treated like garbage :ROFLMAO:

Hey we'll be 49 by then we won't be that old :ROFLMAO: Maybe I'll be married by then :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She already does it when I was referring to the other thing is that she allows herself to be treated like garbage :ROFLMAO:

Hey we'll be 49 by then we won't be that old :ROFLMAO: Maybe I'll be married by then :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:. and Good luck with that :) . MY cousin just get married, he is 2 year younger than me . 20 years ago he had different ideas:ROFLMAO:.
As for the other part, you have some very weird ideas. None of the main girl, or side girls are treated like garbage, regardless of MC or their affinity if they have one. I think we not only not in the same page, but reading a total different book. :ROFLMAO:. let's move on from this subject(y).
can we go back to compare the girls pussies ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:ROFLMAO:. and Good luck with that :) . MY cousin just get married, he is 2 year younger than me . 20 years ago he had different ideas:ROFLMAO:.
As for the other part, you have some very weird ideas. None of the main girl, or side girls are treated like garbage, regardless of MC or their affinity if they have one. I think we not only not in the same page, but reading a total different book. :ROFLMAO:. let's move on from this subject(y).
can we go back to compare the girls pussies ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I didn't mean that you did it, I was just saying it for that rude guy who at the end says to Quinn "I thought I was your bitch" :ROFLMAO:

To continue investigating to confirm that it is Josy, and is she the girl who is doing anal? :unsure:

• Haha

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I didn't mean that you did it, I was just saying it for that rude guy who at the end says to Quinn "I thought I was your bitch" :ROFLMAO:

To continue investigating to confirm that it is Josy, and is she the girl who is doing anal? :unsure:
Oh yeah, well he didn't really acted like a Dik there, didn't the ? . It was like a little Beta Male or something, to be honest that is why I think only a beta accept Quinn offer for the Restaurant. A Beta who other wise cant get laid. What a reward was that Camy & Rio Threesome for those who rejected it erlier.:love:

and I already did my Dalix level, investigation, about the preview :ROFLMAO: . Still 99% sure, and I even come out the solution why its in Lily's room. Because Josy and Lily are new roomies.(y).
I'm might actually be legit disappointed if I'm wrong, after all the embarrassing time and method I spend to analyze it:ROFLMAO:. I might tell you in private:oops::LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Oh yeah, well he didn't really acted like a Dik there, didn't the ?
That's reminds me of the story that Jill tells him on the first date about how some act differently in private and how they change with their friends. :ROFLMAO:
and I already did my Dalix level, investigation, about the preview :ROFLMAO: . Still 99% sure, and I even come out the solution why its in Lily's room. Because Josy and Lily are new roomies.(y).
I'm might actually be legit disappointed if I'm wrong, after all the embarrassing time and method I spend to analyze it:ROFLMAO:. I might tell you in private:oops::LOL:
Tell me, tell me :devilish:

• Haha

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I feel like Rinoa could easily become a main girl and hook up with the main character on a more permanent basis.
She has made it known in no uncertain terms that she is for sale.

And If the character threw enough money at her, and guaranteed a certain quality of life standard, that could easily become a permanently exclusive arrangement.

And we already know she has a very good time with the sex the main character can provide as well, and enjoys his company. so yep, could easily go that way.

(and we know that Rinoa and the MC both have fighter type personalities, their goals could easily be the same if she could be opened up a bit more about what her personal goals are, and if they fall in line with the MC, then that could become a very mutually beneficial long-term relationship).

I also think it's not coincidence that Rinoa has the most bonus content of any character in the game. She is more important and key to the story than people give her credit for.
Rinoa.jpg

But that's just bonus content!* I hear the people say. And yep. It is. But it shows what I mean about her personality. There is more to Rinoa than people know.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guys, that new DPC Avatar is not Josy, it's Belljosy.

View attachment 1337801
Yep, I was thinking and posting about that as well when the pic dropped. Josy upped her eyebrow game. One Bella is enough for me though. I prefer old Josy and I hate the smirk. Every new 2021 female comic book character has that goddamn smirk and it's annoying af. You can look badass and tough without doing that cliché expression. But I doubt DPC included it to join the trend. I think he was just trying to show a more confident side of Josy and this is what came out.

and we know that Rinoa and the MC both have fighting personalities
Some good points overall, but this one here I can't entirely agree with. Riona lets Quinn walk all over her. What she needs is a fighting personality. Currently, she doesn't have it. MC could certainly help Riona out of her shell and stand up for herself, but the number 1 thing Riona needs is to get away from Quinn. Without Quinn, Riona will be happier and more confident and may actually be able to enjoy college and find some purpose in life. Whoring yourself out for a living is no way to do life. Same goes for my sweet Cammy. She is too much of a good person to get dragged down by Quinn's lifestyle.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I suspect that Rinoa has a purpose that just so happens to coincide with Quinn's. She definitely is there because she wants to be, obviously she thinks that is the best way to accomplish whatever her goals are. There are many scenes where Quinn and Rinoa are talking over how best to proceed, and although Quinn usually pulls rank, Rinoa definitely has a choice in the matter.

And regardless of anything else, Rinoa is for sale. Throw enough money at a problem, and it's solved.

This happens in real life all the time. Where do you think the term 'sugar daddy' came from? and it's definitely a real thing for some long-term relationships. Hugh Hefner is a perfect example.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
:sneaky: NEW Dr.PinkCake avatar on Discord!
View attachment 1335768
Previously since EP7

Since EP6
I don't think this is Josy's "new look" for season 8, just a different artistic impression. Definitely looks like a combo of Josy & College Bella.

Hey guys. During my Josy&Maya route I noticed something. I didn't accept being fuck buddies with Sage. In episode 6, you can call Sage and help her when she's sick. After tending her, you don't get the tearjerker scene where MC explains her about his birthday-his mother's death relation if you're not fuck buddies with her. However, after finishing episode 6, you get "previously on episode 6" scene. In there I got this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even though I didn't get this scene in my playthrough, it still shows in "previously on episode 6". Is this a bug? Did you guys experience something like this?
Good pickup. It's definitely a bug.

The logic to show the flashback in ep7 with Sage hugging the mc in bed is:

if (pathJill and ep6_helpSage and not ep6_choseJillOverSage) or (not pathJill and (pathSage or ep6_helpSage)):

Whereas in ep6 you have to be on "pathSage" for the extended scene about the mc's birthday and her getting upset and hugging the mc, otherwise she just falls asleep and the mc fucks off.

The flashback logic is convoluted and wrong, it'll show the hugging scene even if you visited Sage whether you're on her path or not .

The logic should have been:

if (pathSage and (ep6_choseJillOverSage or not pathJill)):

So much simpler.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like "Bela Lugosi"...
1628214967533.png

Oh yeah, well he didn't really acted like a Dik there, didn't the ? . It was like a little Beta Male or something, to be honest that is why I think only a beta accept Quinn offer for the Restaurant. A Beta who other wise cant get laid. What a reward was that Camy & Rio Threesome for those who rejected it erlier.:love:

I don't know that calling himself "your bitch" to Quinn is a beta action. Not everything is about DIK/Chick Alpha/Beta. He said that to manipulate Quinn into doing what he wanted, plus he was joking around.

The DIK mc is not intimidated by Quinn, he pushes her around and gets what he wants with her. She in turn pushes back and gets what she wants, but ultimately they both want the same thing - each other; Quinn's just not ready to admit it yet so the mc plays her game to some extent, but in no way are his actions confirming he is indeed "her bitch".

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Sounds like "Bela Lugosi"...
View attachment 1338098

I don't know that calling himself "your bitch" to Quinn is a beta action. Not everything is about DIK/Chick Alpha/Beta. He said that to manipulate Quinn into doing what he wanted, plus he was joking around.

The DIK mc is not intimidated by Quinn, he pushes her around and gets what he wants with her. She in turn pushes back and gets what she wants, but ultimately they both want the same thing - each other; Quinn's just not ready to admit it yet so the mc plays her game to some extent, but in no way are his actions confirming he is indeed "her bitch".
I agree, after trying both paths, the DIK character definitely doesn't take shit from anyone. It's an assertive playthrough where you get what you want by making it happen the way YOU want it to happen. And sure, others may give you sad looks, and there may be story you are missing by pissing other characters off. But they deserve what they get, and the MC just blazes a path through.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't think this is Josy's "new look" for season 8, just a different artistic impression. Definitely looks like a combo of Josy & College Bella.

Good pickup. It's definitely a bug.

The logic to show the flashback in ep7 with Sage hugging the mc in bed is:

if (pathJill and ep6_helpSage and not ep6_choseJillOverSage) or (not pathJill and (pathSage or ep6_helpSage)):

Whereas in ep6 you have to be on "pathSage" for the extended scene about the mc's birthday and her getting upset and hugging the mc, otherwise she just falls asleep and the mc fucks off.

The flashback logic is convoluted and wrong, it'll show the hugging scene even if you visited Sage whether you're on her path or not .

The logic should have been:

if (pathSage and (ep6_choseJillOverSage or not pathJill)):

So much simpler.
I wonder if that it's not an error but a deliberate anachronism to streamline the exposition during the summary. Yes, in some playthroughs the MC didn't tell Sage about his birthday while tending to her - but he did tend to her and he did have a birthday, so it's faster to explain both in one fell swoop.

It would be a bit like playing a voiceover from one scene while a different scene plays in the background; not quite the way it happened but a reasonable approximation. It would certainly explain the more complicated code.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes