armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have big doubts about the third season. Given the pace of development for an episode in six months, the third season will be released only in 2023, and the fourth only in 2025. This is a very long project. With all due respect, I think the developer will burn out on the third season. This is inevitable. He's a human, not a robot. I was an author myself and wrote short stories. Towards the end, I was tired and tired of everything and I just wanted to finish the story.
Obviously you have no idea that we have a lot of games that are running for more than 4 years.
There is also for more than 5 years and even some for more than 6 years.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Obviously you have no idea that we have a lot of games that are running for more than 4 years.
There is also for more than 5 years and even some for more than 6 years.
I can only remember a Date with my daughter and a Summer Saga. But in both cases, the quality has fallen very much over time. In the Summer Saga, there are generally very small updates in three months.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Is there an internet connection in Somalia??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Not sure about the coverage, but I do know they apparently got that siccness for the thiccness. (y)
Nothing wrong with that. In a land of skinnies, a woman of size will be worshipped.

I can only remember a Date with my daughter and a Summer Saga. But in both cases, the quality has fallen very much over time. In the Summer Saga, there are generally very small updates in three months.
Wow, I had no idea Summer Saga was still in production. Reveals another problem. When games continue for too long they start showing their age in terms of visuals. As a dev you either have to stick with the originals until the end or upgrade at some point in the cycle, which can be jarring when the changeover happens (unless you redo every render including the ones from the early episodes...game "Shut Up and Dance" is attempting to do this...a lot of work).

BaDIK early graphics are still good so not a big deal. Animations have really improved, though. I'll be interested to see if we get another jump in visual quality at ep. 8.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF. Japanese at the top and Chinese so far down? Well, I can't deny it, the Japanese certainly know how to do adult content, hentai, manga.

then that's fine and I'm happy about it, bombard me if you like:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Kellermann don't be jealous, I know you do not agree with what I have written.
I will like the next theory you post about Being A DIK to make up for any transgression.

As long as it isn't anti-Ginger or pro-Madame. ;)

• Love
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to the chart if DPC wants to please the majority of players. He has to make a canon Riona ending now !
( I suppose she's at least half Japanese because of the Japanese food option in Quinn's restaurant... :unsure:)
It's no wonder she the favourite side girl. :ROFLMAO:

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
I dont want to Interrupt, but damn how nice is this game.

And how god damn interesting are characters like Jill and Isabella.

Dont get me wrong the others are good too. But these both leaving such a good impression in the game flow.

And this one Plot Twist was perfectly staged. Dont want to spoil to much. But the Dev is a Master in Storytelling. And Iam Dont even done with chapter 5,6,7. So I do think it gets even better.

This is a dev that can take more time and more time. And we will get alot of stuff per Update and alot of good replay value with the amount of mini games and free roam stuff.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
WTF. Japanese at the top and Chinese so far down? Well, I can't deny it, the Japanese certainly know how to do adult content, hentai, manga.

I will like the next theory you post about Being A DIK to make up for any transgression.

As long as it isn't anti-Ginger or pro-Madame. ;)
Don't worry about Madame... it will be very difficult to win me over...:rolleyes:

On redheads... you gotta be a little more specific....o_O

Reactions: Kellermann

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The 2 you mention are actually the youngest:)

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I doubt it will end at season 3. My thought was it will have 4 seasons and 16 episodes. That's two more full seasons and several years. That will be plenty of time to tie things up nicely and still have lots of fun before people start dying and ladies get pregnant. A fifth season would be jumping the shark.
Solve some mysteries, give me a Halloween party, hopefully a Christmas, and really hopefully a time skip to spring so Bella can teach MC and the DIKs can have spring break and I'll be quite satisfied. After that I'll be ready to leave B&R behind and excited to see DPC's next project.
I really want a time skip too, so we can have all those parties and events faster !
It's still hard to think that episodes 1 to 7 takes place in more or less 30 days :eek:

Episode 1 : 1 week
Episode 2 : 4 days
Episode 3 : 3 days
Episode 4 : 2 days
Episode 5 : 1.5 days
Episode 6 : 1 week
Episode 7 : 10 days

If the MC started college in September, we can assume that now he's in early to mid October... If DPC going to end the season with the Halloween party, he’d better pick up the pace ! I really want the whole game to be Mc's first year of college, with as many different parties, events and holidays as possible ! And please new classes !!!! I'm so done with the English mini game that one sucks :mad: Bring on Bella's class and that taboo relationship !
And please keep the pregnancies in an epilogue after college, I don't want to add baby drama into the game that's too much. :cautious:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I really want a time skip too, so we can have all those parties and events faster !
It's still hard to think that episodes 1 to 7 takes place in more or less 30 days :eek:

Episode 1 : 1 week
Episode 2 : 4 days
Episode 3 : 3 days
Episode 4 : 2 days
Episode 5 : 1.5 days
Episode 6 : 1 week
Episode 7 : 10 days

If the MC started college in September, we can assume that now he's in early to mid October... If DPC going to end the season with the Halloween party, he’d better pick up the pace ! I really want the whole game to be Mc's first year of college, with as many different parties, events and holidays as possible ! And please new classes !!!! I'm so done with the English mini game that one sucks :mad: Bring on Bella's class and that taboo relationship !
And please keep the pregnancies in an epilogue after college, I don't want to add baby drama into the game that's too much. :cautious:
Yes, I can't handle any more English classes. Please DPC, make it stop. I'll even gladly sit and listen to the feminists over having to do one more spelling contest. Bella's class Now we're talking! Was ep. 7 really 10 days? It's true, DPC will have to speed up ep. 8 to make it to 31 Oct, but it would be such a missed opportunity if he doesn't make the Halloween party happen. The timing is perfect, not only with the holiday itself, but with the completion of the repairs on the DIK mansion.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Not sure about the coverage, but I do know they apparently got that siccness for the thiccness. (y)
Nothing wrong with that. In a land of skinnies, a woman of size will be worshipped.

Wow, I had no idea Summer Saga was still in production. Reveals another problem. When games continue for too long they start showing their age in terms of visuals. As a dev you either have to stick with the originals until the end or upgrade at some point in the cycle, which can be jarring when the changeover happens (unless you redo every render including the ones from the early episodes...game "Shut Up and Dance" is attempting to do this...a lot of work).

BaDIK early graphics are still good so not a big deal. Animations have really improved, though. I'll be interested to see if we get another jump in visual quality at ep. 8.
What are you guys even talking about?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes