Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Maya wouldn't have a casual hookup with anyone. She's not the type. I would complete the rest of that thought, but ChipLecsac will get mad at me. :p

Nonetheless, M & J both seem to have been placed in the niche of romantic partners for the chick alignment. If you didn't go that way you'll need a different playthrough to really get experience with them.

Agreed as well. Although if I can be petty for a moment:

• Being a cosigner on a student loan doesn't mean you can withdraw the money and run off to Bermuda with it. The requirement that it's used for education is part of the conditions. If I'm being generous then maybe Maya's father tricked her into signing an unrestricted line of credit, but then she can back out as cosigner for any non-withdrawn portion at any time. This plot only works if he got her to sign an unrestricted cash-up-front loan which he already withdrew and is keeping in a separate savings account. But even then she could take an actual student loan to pay for school and just ignore her dad. Yeah he might tank her credit but his in the process, and he's the only one with actual assets the bank could seize.

So that plot doesn't work, but given how well it feeds the story I'm willing to overlook it. And if you thought that was petty:

• Every external wall is a load-bearing wall. There's no way that inspector at Neil's work site could point out anything that wasn't already obvious to everyone there.
IMO Patrick just fooled maya into believing she's in debt

Nero_SK

Jul 3, 2019
Is there also for the full game a nopy download link? Or does it work fine for free with mega? My pc mentioned that around 6 gb is like the daily max or something like that.
im free from mega when i hit limit i just restart router get a new public ip and download can continue browser chrome he can work with it so if you dont have static ip you can do same

Reactions: shazba

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So, here's a question: Who edited Tybalt's Power Point for his speech?

Because most people are going to take dozens, if not hundreds of pictures for something like that, and then go through and select and crop shots to support ones point as best as possible. So, if he edited it, how the hell did the DIK pic end up in there? And if he, as is his want as a spoiled brat, he paid someone to do his homework for him, who? And why did they put the DIK pic in the presentation? It seems to me, we already know of two groups who sell homework assistance; Derek, who sells cheats for classes, and the Tri Betas, who would probably write the presentation for money.

I could see Derek putting in the DIK pic as a practical joke, but I don't see Tybalt coming to him. I think this is just one more incident (like the trashing of the DIK mansion and the blackmailing of Chad and Dawe, in my opinion), where they are just stirring up shit to try and get someone expelled, and get their own house.

Reactions: JLucci and Darg

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
You have to look at those details where the end is the same for everyone and not for example when Isabella removes the ring because that only happens in her route, the confrontation between Quinn and Tommy

The only Canon we can have in this game is what DPC wants because in the end we all have the same ending but with different girls
The Quinn/Tommy confrontation is a very underrated moment on this update. Def one of my favorites non-sex scenes.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey, don't know if anyone has done that, but if on Tybalt's presentation you get the dick pic, but haven't fucked Sage or Josy, does Jill still text you or goes to the bathroom with Josy?

Nov 10, 2018
The Quinn/Tommy confrontation is a very underrated moment on this update. Def one of my favorites non-sex scenes.
Agreed, I am playing a Chick MC so it might be different for DICK MCs, but the face she makes and the growth Tommy went through... damn. I just wanted to wank-off not be proud of a fictional character.

Reactions: JC23 and notme222

asker

Oct 6, 2017
is dpc earnings good ? , he deserve the good income . For better equipments he can render faster i guess .

Jan 12, 2019
Hey, don't know if anyone has done that, but if on Tybalt's presentation you get the dick pic, but haven't fucked Sage or Josy, does Jill still text you or goes to the bathroom with Josy?
I've thought about this a few times. Unfortunately I am a man whore so I definitely wouldnt know the outcome of said situation

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
I've never been chaste enough to be in that situation. But I think Tybalt also blames MC when Jill is walking by in the hall. So my guess would be that there's still a trigger one way or another.

Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I've never been chaste enough to be in that situation. But I think Tybalt also blames MC when Jill is walking by in the hall. So my guess would be that there's still a trigger one way or another.
I imagine that is the case. I think I will test it out, later. If I do, I will post my findings.

Skipping Josy is easy, but Sage... That would be hard...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes