AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'd like to do that, but every time I see Sage's face I just go: "Fuck that.". Same goes for Jill, and Quinn (I know she is a storm, but maybe I can become Raiden in a future update, that would be nice).
And if I told you that rejecting Sage from the beginning and fucking her on EP 7 is the best option, would you believe me?

Or do you want to be the pathetic rebound guy? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
And if I told you that rejecting Sage from the beginning and fucking her on EP 7 is the best option, would you believe me?

Or do you want to be the pathetic rebound guy? :ROFLMAO:
You make a good point. Perhaps I will need to try that path out...

Or did you think you could fool me with your words. I will take Sage anytime I can get her, and break the rebound guy rules. That's my destiny.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You make a good point. Perhaps I will need to try that path out...

Or did you think you could fool me with your words. I will take Sage anytime I can get her, and break the rebound guy rules. That's my destiny.
Women like Sage always have very high self-esteem because they are used to men falling for them

What I am saying is that if Sage sees that the MC does not fall into her game, which is what she expects, the way of being of her changes because even she tells him if he is gay because her pride is hurt and she does not want to accept that a heterosexual man rejects her

Every time she wants and wants the MC more because she knows that she has to fight for him

In EP 7 is where she begs him

screenshot0228.png screenshot0229.png
And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again (On EP 8) See how she becomes submissive to the MC?

There are fans who don't like to see her like this in that state but it's for the best believe me Sage is going to fight more for the MC than the MC for her

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Women like Sage always have very high self-esteem because they are used to men falling for them

What I am saying is that if Sage sees that the MC does not fall into her game, which is what she expects, the way of being of her changes because even she tells him if he is gay because her pride is hurt and she does not want to accept that a heterosexual man rejects her

Every time she wants and wants the MC more because she knows that she has to fight for him

View attachment 1354973 View attachment 1354975
And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again (On EP 8) See how she becomes submissive to the MC?

There are fans who don't like to see her like this in that state but it's for the best believe me Sage is going to fight more for the MC than the MC for her
I was with you up until the "And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again". When did that happen? when I rejected her on my Chick and Neutral paths, all she told me was "Can't blame a girl for trying"

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
is dpc earnings good ? , he deserve the good income . For better equipments he can render faster i guess .
He's running 8 RTX3090's, so whatever that tells you about his income.
DPC has ~13,000 patrons, so Patreon alone is a gross income of, at the bare minimum, $13K a month, 150K a year. That's assuming every one of his patrons is on the $1 tier, which isn't likely.

If you compare that with Dark Cookie, he has ~30,000 patrons and he shows his Patron income to be ~75K a month.

DPC and Dark Cookie have similar tiers, so if DPC's subscription tier ratio was similar to DC's, DPC could be earning around ~30K a month before expenses (360K a year).

His RTX3090's could be tax deductible (don't know Swedish tax laws), and the electricity he uses running those beasts 24/7 may also be tax exempt (once again, I don't know how Sweden handles that). He bought them a while back so he probably payed premium (2-3K ea.), so they probably set him back somewhere between 16-24K (minus any deductions). That's a once off until they start breaking down, not really a big outlay.

He's bought a bunch of DAZ assets and keeps getting new ones for each episode (but not a shit load of new ones), and he's paying licensing for the songs that aren't free. I have no idea how much that adds up to, but I can't imagine it's anywhere near 10K a month.

I presume he pays money to his beta testers, but that's just once every release for about 1-2 weeks.

All up, I think he's making a pretty fucking good living off this game for now.

View attachment 1354973 View attachment 1354975

I was with you up until the "And you can even turn her down on EP 7 and she tells him she'll try again". When did that happen? when I rejected her on my Chick and Neutral paths, all she told me was "Can't blame a girl for trying"
Personally I think if the mc rejects Sage again in ep7, that's it. I was surprised we even got a second chance with her, that's kinda uncommon from my experience with these games; once you reject a girl, that's usually it in these games.

I do like it that the relationships evolve randomly in this game, they don't all follow the same formula. It will be nice to see if (and I do think it will be the case) you get a solo relationship with Maya or Josy.

Although Maya is my least favourite LI, I'd still play out a solo relationship with her if there was an option (after I've played out every other possible combination and permutation of all the LIs and side chicks and played the virgin run, but I'd still give her a chance).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sorry she doesn't say that I think I had the Mandela effect because I checked and she doesn't say that

She just says this
screenshot0269.png screenshot0281.png

The worst thing is that Sage still gives 3/5 to the MC :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like Maya, if only she wasn't attached to Josy. (This comment may spawn a kick in the nuts).
You are not worthy of the greatness of Josy.:p(n)
There are 2 type of people, those who know Josy is the greatest :cool: and those who didn't realized yet, but when they do, it would be too late:p
this is those losers reward :p

And this is the winner's aka ME reward:p

sorry, my withdrawal symptoms started to showing.:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry she doesn't say that I think I had the Mandela effect because I checked and she doesn't say that

She just says this
View attachment 1354995 View attachment 1354997

The worst thing is that Sage still gives 3/5 to the MC :ROFLMAO:
partly because of this version of the conversation why I'm still convinced that even in the Fuck Buddy Path, Sage simply just really, really, really wanted to get laid this night , so she was saying whatever MC wanted to hear.
and I still don't think she actually planning to have a serious relationship with MC, or with anyone. She is fully in the half way out from this college, mode. :unsure:

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
You are not worthy of the greatness of Josy.:p(n)
There are 2 type of people, those who know Josy is the greatest :cool: and those who didn't realized yet, but when they do, it would be too late:p
this is those losers reward :p

And this is the winner's aka ME reward:p

sorry, my withdrawal symptoms started to showing.:ROFLMAO:
Oh my goodness, seeing all of those animations at once gives a really different feeling. That first animation is one of the best animations, I have ever seen in the game. It is just beautiful.

Arguably, Josy is the only girl who has got so many different positions compared to others, and all of them are fucking awesome.

Here are some of my favourites...
ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif
One of the points, that makes this game special is that the facial expressions of girls, either in SFW or NSFW, are very realistic.

Don't worry Chip, I am faithful to my girl ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes