ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Riona or Lily maybe.
Open your eyes :ROFLMAO: , I just posted two photo of Rio, have you not seen the giant tattoo on her entire arm till her fingers? Its relly fucking hard to miss :ROFLMAO:.

There are 3 candidates for that gif, Josy, may be lily, may be Mel. But Mel has a bit bigger ass, and short nails, lily has flat ass and short nails.:ROFLMAO:

Pains7914

Jun 6, 2021
Meh, the trailer didn't contain anything from episode 8.
The only thing I didn't recognize was Wendy spotting Derek crawling away from her on the floor and begging her not to say she is pregnant.
That didn't happen for me in my playthroughs, but it's still only at most a small change in a old scene in ep 6 or 7.

So, what I'm about to mention below is really really farfetched. But still:

About Rusty's ep 8 preview, "The immediate future stresses out Rusty".
Imagine how interesting it would be if for some reason Rusty has to (at least temporarily) step down as President, meanwhile the rest of the Dik's think Tommy isn't suited to take over. Rusty as well as the rest of the Dik's suggest that the MC steps up as (at least) temporary President.
He is the best suited after how he rallied everyone and (more or less) saved the frat.

It has already been implied that the MC might be interested in a leadership role in the future (not counting his current quasi leadership role) when he talked with Sage after the sparring in his room.
But to be honest, there is almost 2 years left until Rusty graduates. So if the MC is going to assume leadership over the Dik's in the game (excluding any time warp and assuming the game won't cover his whole college time) it would be logical that it will happen while Rusty is still a part of the Dik's and B&R.
Not really imagining it will happen in episode 8 though.. but still . Would be interesting to say the least .

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hopefully this time the MC doesn't go to the date being drunk :KEK:

Well, it depends on how hard you're hammered and with whom :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some stories I only know by photos or videos, even managed the same flip you showed on the gif but miraculously kept balance :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes