Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
At work so my phone is the best preview I can do for now. Will upload from my computer later

View attachment 1361068
This is going to be a amazing scene but could really backfire big time if the tape gets out. I wounder what lead Sage to want to do a sex tape, is she really that kinky or is this how she going to get back at Chad or a bit of both. Hope MC brings his best for her wouldn't want another 2 out 5.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Just a heads up everyone. This will be my last time sharing pics as DPC sent me an email saying how sad he was I was sharing his stuff. It was a good run while it lasted. That said I now no longer have to spend $40 a month on previews, so it’s not all bad news
And now his watch is ended.....

R.I.P King SomboSteel (2017-2021), it was an honor. :cry:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just a heads up everyone. This will be my last time sharing pics as DPC sent me an email saying how sad he was I was sharing his stuff. It was a good run while it lasted. That said I now no longer have to spend $40 a month on previews, so it’s not all bad news
Respect, and THX for your work. How the Fuck he know it was you ? He still lurking here, greedy bastard.
:ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you have fulfilled your duty and in the name of the brotherhood of the waves that is the safe keeper of the pirate code i salute your hard work and dedication to the cause!

i am going to assume he just probably made a small modification for every special render to see who was leaking stuff! its invisible to the naked eye by either being too small or masked in the color scheme but when retrieved can be treated or zoomed in to see which serial number it has, once that is done just correlate it to to the e-mail number x! they all look the same but they all have a special difference! or at least that is how i would do it!

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
you have fulfilled your duty and in the name of the brotherhood of the waves that is the safe keeper of the pirate code i salute your hard work and dedication to the cause!

i am going to assume he just probably made a small modification for every special render to see who was leaking stuff! its invisible to the naked eye by either being too small or masked in the color scheme but when retrieved can be treated or zoomed in to see which serial number it has, once that is done just correlate it to to the e-mail number x! they all look the same but they all have a special difference! or at least that is how i would do it!
i was pretty sure that was what he was doing 2 previews ago when he started sending the previews as private messages on Patreon rather than just getting them via email, but i didnt care enough to not share anyways

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The player on the Dik route lost Josy and Maya in the end of sesone 1. The chick player lost a Queen. The score is 2-1 in favor of the Chicks. I think that in the season 2 finale we will lose another dik girl on the way of the chicks to even the score.
The idea of the game is that with the help of the system of choices you can do either good, cute things and be an exemplary boy and a romantic. Or you could do the bad actions and become alpha male. If we take as an axiom the statement that there will be four seasons, and the second has already passed so with each season the hero must decide which girl he wants to be together, then there is not much time left.
I am sure that Sage will leave the player from the way of chicks because of feelings and jealousy for Josy and Maya.
Anyway, the ending should be powerful and we should lose something in the way of both routes. Otherwise, the way of the chicks/neutrals will remain the most preferred always.
If you count Quinn you must also count Jade and Cathe, who are not strictly related to affinity but are alternatives to Maya and Josy, like Quinn after all, in theory from the fourth to the sixth chapter you have plenty of time to change affinity, but if you stay with Maya and Josy this is not enough.

so actually

Maya and Josy prevent you from having Quinn, Jade and Cathe, and then the latter prevents you from having Bella.

so it's a 3-3, but on the one hand you have 3 LIs.

the next previews will be disappointing

I'm sure of it

thanx

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel
Mar 16, 2021
I believe the dev said the game is gonna be around 15 episodes. Wonder since Cathy has decided to leave if mc wants to be with her. is it gonna be an early end or something?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i was pretty sure that was what he was doing 2 previews ago when he started sending the previews as private messages on Patreon rather than just getting them via email, but i didnt care enough to not share anyways
What Is Funny, this actually his loss. He lost a 40$, and if keep doing it with others, eventually he will lose more money because there is difference between 5-10$ support, and a 40$ support.
You don't fight against piracy , you calculating with it. He is at the point where he actually doesn't lose money, he keep gaining patreons, and will gain extra with the Steam release, but if he keep cutting off the 40$ donors...... . But this is just my opinion, surely he knows better, after all he has time to track down the " leakers " :ROFLMAO:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
What Is Funny, this actually his loss. He lost a 40$, and if keep doing it with others, eventually he will lose more money because there is difference between 5-10$ support, and a 40$ support.
You don't fight against piracy , you calculating with it. He is at the point where he actually doesn't lose money, he keep gaining patreons, and will gain extra with the Steam release, but if he keep cutting off the 40$ donors...... . But this is just my opinion, surely he knows better, after all he has time to track down the " leakers " :ROFLMAO:
yeah its weird. i was literally paying him $40 a month to advertise his own work lol

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yeah its weird. i was literally paying him $40 a month to advertise his own work lol
Another reason why there is a no Team behind him, He would be a horrible boss :ROFLMAO:.
I even considering that the Patreon is not run by him, but by his Wife :unsure:.
There was some interesting choices lately.
They Josy preview was 30$, SFW:unsure: and The Maya one was even 40$:eek:
1261372_preview_2.jpg

But This one was 10$:unsure: - It does not make a Fucking sense:ROFLMAO:
1355404_preview8.jpg

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1361194

DPC the internet badass with tears in his eyes lmao
SomboSteel: Pays DPC $40 a month
DPC: You're hurting my business :cry:
He says while he's gaining patrons and making tens of thousands of dollars every month! Hell he's probably making somewhere inbetween 20,000 to 100,000 on a monthly basis lmao

He's making a good game but you'd think he was scraping by with $100 a month in funding, his reaction to piracy is really outdated early 2000's attitude.
For the record though how does DPC find out it's you do you not use a different name for Patreon or does he have Ninja's to stalk the leakers?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Perhaps it was indicative. He showed that he is fighting for his business and values it and he is not sorry to lose $ 40. Then others will be afraid and will not distribute the images.

Reactions: `Ray`

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
At work so my phone is the best preview I can do for now. Will upload from my computer later

View attachment 1361068

Sorry you got busted, but I salute you for your service and well-deserved title of King of Previews. Consider this a tribute of sorts:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

Last edited:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
SomboSteel: Pays DPC $40 a month
DPC: You're hurting my business :cry:
He says while he's gaining patrons and making tens of thousands of dollars every month! Hell he's probably making somewhere inbetween 20,000 to 100,000 on a monthly basis lmao

He's making a good game but you'd think he was scraping by with $100 a month in funding, his reaction to piracy is really outdated early 2000's attitude.
For the record though how does DPC find out it's you do you not use a different name for Patreon or does he have Ninja's to stalk the leakers?
as i said before, a few previews back he changed his system of delivery from just getting an email with the picture/links to getting a private message on Patreon with an individual link to mega for the picture. im guessing this was used to expedite his ability to find a specific render that gets posted online and take some kind of action. i was suspicious but i didnt really care and just wanted to share the previews so we all had something to talk about in the down time between updates

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes